Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB7 Discuss what winner Pete Bennett, Glyn, Aisleyne, Nikki and the other BB7 housemates are doing now, and all that happened in Big Brother 7.

Old 20-10-2007, 08:00 PM #26
Nah

Nah

Quote:
Message original : TIGHAMADAN
I have to admit I was not a BB7 fan,Imogen was portrayed as been dull and one dimensional certainly.I found her quite sweet and unassuming once she got away from Grace.With Grace she was getting Bi***y and sniping especially towards Ash.I think basically she is a nice girl, who played it safe in BB and who can blame her .BB can make or break you and Imogen played a careful , clever game,She is doing well for herself now and good luck to her .She is obviously a pretty girl with a lot of sense.
The thing about Grace is that she has understood how bitchy Grace was and maybe she was scared of the representation she gave to the outside world. Then she became closer and closer with Mikey, it was like Grace didn't exist anymore. On her interview she didn't even mention her when Davina asked her who was her best friends in the house. She is a clever girl.
Captain.Remy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-10-2007, 08:10 PM #27
Banned

Banned

Good for her. Anyone who says she's thick, think again =)
Xee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-10-2007, 08:11 PM #28
ylvis♥

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: John & Edward

ylvis♥

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: John & Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by Travis
Quote:
Originally posted by mrs_rko

I did watch BB7.

Perhaps you get more excited by WWE Wrestling instead.
At least it's entertainment ;]
Sarah. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-10-2007, 08:13 PM #29

Quote:
Originally posted by TIGHAMADAN
I have to admit I was not a BB7 fan,Imogen was portrayed as been dull and one dimensional certainly.I found her quite sweet and unassuming once she got away from Grace.With Grace she was getting Bi***y and sniping especially towards Ash.I think basically she is a nice girl, who played it safe in BB and who can blame her .BB can make or break you and Imogen played a careful , clever game,She is doing well for herself now and good luck to her .She is obviously a pretty girl with a lot of sense.
But there is a huge difference between being portrayed dull and one dimensional on the HLs and actually being dull and one dimentional in the house. But thankyou for pointing out the difference in your post because Imogen did go on her own little journey in BB7, from a Bi***y HM in the first few weeks who mixed with the wrong crowd to the Nice HM who became close friends with Aisleyne & Glyn and someone who stuck up for Ash in the HND when Grace and Richard were all Bi**hing about her.
Travis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-10-2007, 08:15 PM #30
Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I don't find her beautiful or pretty or whatever... and she's so dull.

i'm bored typing this....
Then why bore us by typing it........
It's how bored I am, I resort to typing about the most boring person alive...
I'm sorry but if you have nothing better to do than slag HMs off on a BB forum then that must make you an extremely boring person.
Unfortunately.. Yes I am a very boring person.
Then give Imogen a break at least she is out there creating her own business and making things happen in her life.

She is not the one stuck on a computer being boring.
LOLZ speak for yourself. Just because I think she is boring you get all defensive over her!
Look you said you were a boring person.

I said that Imogen isn't because she has a lot of exciting things happening in her life at the moment.
I was being sarcastic.

I never said she couldn't be successful, I just think she came across SO boring, and not entertaining in the slightest.
I was entertained by Imogen when she sang "Beautiful Susie" and her "Hot Topics" jingle. I was entertained by her friendships with other HMs like Sezer, Nikki, Aisleyne and her close Welsh speaking relationship with Glyn. I was entertained by Imogen's DR rant about other HMs, especially Lea when she said "I'm sick of all her Sex Talk 24/7 - T!Ts, cock, SPUNK!!". Imogen was also very important to a lot of HMs in BB7 that Aisleyne broke down and cried when she was evicted in week 12 and Glyn said he suffered panic-attacks when she left.
SO entertaining I don't remember any of that!
Then perhaps you didn't watch BB7 at all and just like to be boring on BB forums.
That's just out of order. No need to be nasty - somebody should be allowed to say she's "boring" without being called boring themselves.
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-10-2007, 08:20 PM #31

Quote:
Originally posted by Shaun
That's just out of order. No need to be nasty - somebody should be allowed to say she's "boring" without being called boring themselves.
I was just repeating what that person said about himself. Had he not said it then I would not have called him boring.
Old 20-10-2007, 08:21 PM #32

Quote:
I'm sorry but if you have nothing better to do than slag HMs off on BB forums

then that must make you an extremely boring person.
The poster is within their rights to say what they like about a housemate on TiBB as long as they don't threaten physical voilence towards them.

However telling a poster they are a boring person is against the rules and could result in you getting a WARNING and a temporary posting ban.

Please remember this in future.

Red
Red Moon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-10-2007, 08:30 PM #33

Quote:
Originally posted by Red Moon
Quote:
I'm sorry but if you have nothing better to do than slag HMs off on BB forums

then that must make you an extremely boring person.
The poster is within their rights to say what they like about a housemate on TiBB as long as they don't threaten physical voilence towards them.

However telling a poster they are a boring person is against the rules and could result in you getting a WARNING and a temporary posting ban.

Please remember this in future.

Red
O.K. point taken I apologize. But when a poster writes "I am bored typing this......." what else are you supposed to think?
Old 20-10-2007, 09:00 PM #34
Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

Favourites (more):

Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
I was just repeating what that person said about himself. Had he not said it then I would not have called him boring.
She, and you said "you must be boring...blahblah" first.
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-10-2007, 10:06 PM #35

Quote:
As you can see this matter has already been dealt with by the Moderator in a previous post. But thankyou anyway for your concern. As I stated I was initially responding to a poster who claimed to be too bored to type on this thread....... But I now realize that I may have been overzealous in my response to this and I have apologized. I think for me now this matter is closed.
Old 20-10-2007, 10:11 PM #36

Quote:
Quote:
As you can see this matter has already been dealt with by the Moderator in a previous post. But thankyou anyway for your concern. As I stated I was intially responding to a poster who claimed to be too bored to type on this thread....... But I now realize that I may have been overzealous in my response to that and I have apologized. I think for me this matter is now closed.
It is and we can all now all move on. I don't want to hear any mention of the matter again.

Back to Topic people.

Red
Red Moon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-10-2007, 10:15 PM #37
Nah

Nah

Oh yes and it's a good thing that Imogen is back now. It shows that she isn't a fame hungry, she took the time to make her own buisness and this is a respectable thing to do.
Old 20-10-2007, 10:25 PM #38

Quote:
Originally posted by sunshine30
Oh yes and it's a good thing that Imogen is back now. It shows that she isn't a fame hungry, she took the time to make her own buisness and this is a respectable thing to do.
You should have a read of Imogen's latest Myspace blog. She has plenty of charity work lined up in the next month and will be going on holiday to Miami and Bahamas for her birthday in November.
Old 20-10-2007, 10:26 PM #39
Nah

Nah

Quote:
Message original : Travis
Quote:
You should have a read of Imogen's latest Myspace blog. She has plenty of charity work lined up in the next month and will be going on holiday to Miami and Bahamas for her birthday in November.
I'm one of her friends on myspace so yes I read it. I can't wait for her new website with all the photos and stuff.
Old 20-10-2007, 10:32 PM #40

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I'm one of her friends on myspace so yes I read it. I can't wait for her new website with all the photos and stuff.
Cool......What name do you use on Myspace?........I'm her friend called Buckley. LoL
Old 20-10-2007, 10:39 PM #41
Nah

Nah

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Cool......What name do you use on Myspace?........I'm her friend called Buckley. LoL
I am Russian_People !
Old 20-10-2007, 10:47 PM #42

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I am Russian_People !
Great Name!!......I will keep an eye out for you on Myspace.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
beauty, brains, imogen