Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

TV Chat Chat about anything else on TV not covered by the other forums in this category.

Old 11-04-2002, 03:32 PM #1

Default Zoe to do own BB album

According to OK, Zoe is recording her own Big Band album.

There are lots of photos from the advert for the PI BB album, and some backstage shots from the tour with all of them.

There's one of Will with his top off! Well, he has his shirt open and you get a good look at his navel piercing. If you don't want to buy it, there is a mini picture of it on the front cover. There are some studio shots of Gareth too and one of them is the main picture on the front of the mag.

This got me thinking. Regardless of the controversy over who is being promoted more, why did they decide who would get the big photo and who would be on a little one. Darius, Rosie and Zoe all appear in little front page pictures too, but they are only from the advert. Anyway, I wondered if the image of Will with his shirt undone and all sexy is a bit much for OK, especially now he's come out.

Magazines like OK have been very matter of fact and accepting of Will's sexuality, but could they ever have an image of a semi-naked gay man on their front page? It's probably not a big deal, because they normally have photos of either women, or couples, and they are normally cosy, not sexy. Traditional OK readers wouldn't want a photo of Gareth in open shirt sexy look either.

It's quite an interesting read, and if you are patient I can write up the text if anyone wants it. It mainly stems from an interview with Hayley and Zoe. You can also enter a competition to win a copy of the CD signed by them all.
Feefs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-04-2002, 04:15 PM #2

Favourites (more):
CBB18: Ricky Norwood
Strictly 2016: Greg Rutherford

Favourites (more):
CBB18: Ricky Norwood
Strictly 2016: Greg Rutherford

I think that the big band albium, is going to be kool and Zoes albium is intresting

She is deftionly going to be doing 1 cos she and Hayley were on This morning yesterday and she confirmed it yesterday
BigSister is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 06:24 PM #3

I would be interested in reading the text, please, Feefs.

I know what you mean, I had a look at the cover today. I guess they think Gareth on the front will sell more copies or appeal to the OK readership more?
kaphc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
album, bb, zoe