Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here 2002 - 2014 Discuss the previous series of I'm a Celeb in this sub-forum.

Old 19-11-2007, 10:23 AM #1

Default Warring Janice and Rodney unite for Bushtucker Trial - but only manage two stars

Quote:
Warring Janice and Rodney unite for Bushtucker Trial - but only manage two stars
Mouthy model Janice Dickinson and former England footballer Rodney Marsh faced the Bushtucker Trial today in a rare show of unity.

The opinionated pair, who clashed in the jungle over a "battle of the sexes", put their differences behind them but could only take two stars back to the starving and fractious camp.

The latest challenge involved them crawling along a cable suspended high above the canopy.

It was Dickinson's sixth time to face such an ordeal but she vowed to succeed and made her way along the canopy with ease, picking up flags and dropping them to Marsh below.

But Marsh, 63, struggled immediately, tumbling off seven times and failing to keep up with Dickinson.

He said once it was over: "I don't think I've ever done anything as physically demanding as this.

"To all those people who voted for me, I've got one thing to say to you: b*******."

The disappointed pair returned to the camp with two stars, and were met with grim faces and silence.

But gentleman Marsh said of Dickinson: "She was absolutely brilliant."

"It was 100 per cent my fault. I'm not going to join in the food tonight," later sticking to his word and demanding that his portion be shared between the others.

The camp were then told they had a new set of battles to fight - one every day for the next three days, with the three winning celebrities immune from the first public vote.

TV chef John Burton Race, Apprentice contestant Katie Hopkins, former Hollyoaks star and ex boyband member Jason "J" Brown stepped forward.

They promptly found themselves sitting in a truck with the doors and windows sealed with the person able to stand the discomfort the longest announced the winner.

The group whiled away the time discussing the importance of showing affection in relationships before J entertained them with the Flintstones theme song.

As night fell, J and Gemma left, and while John was desperate to stay Katie had to admit. "I quite need a pee," leaving shortly afterwards.

Hosts Ant and Dec entered the camp to reveal that viewers had selected PR guru Lynne Franks - who is coming under increasing criticism for doing little to help in the camp - to undertake the next bushtucker trial.

Lynne will be lowered into the spider and rodent-filled Tunnel of Terror to retrieve stars.
Source: Daily Mail
Red Moon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-11-2007, 10:24 AM #2

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Coleen Nolan
BB13: Deana

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Coleen Nolan
BB13: Deana

It was funny that he kept falling off..
but i could see the fear and strain in his eyes..

i felt sorry for him.
Conzors is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-11-2007, 10:28 AM #3

I didn't. He has been making sexist comments, but now a woman did betetr then him a trial. This is the 2nd time Janice did better then him.
Arneldo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bushtucker, janice, manage, rodney, stars, trial, unite, warring