Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Music This forum is for discussing artists, singles, albums, the charts and anything music-related.

Old 22-11-2007, 06:16 PM #1

Default Has the Britney hating calmed down on TiBB?

well one of the reasons i took a break,was because for a while Britney was getting some horrible treatment off somemembers here.And i hate seeing peoplebeing kicked when there down.

Since then shes brought out a brilliant single and album,so has stuff calmed down?
Psylocke is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2007, 06:17 PM #2
can't nobody hold us down

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Joe McElderry

Favourites:

The hatred is still there, yes. Maybe you should look back at recent Brit threads.
MarkWaldorf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2007, 06:17 PM #3

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2013: Tamera Foster
I'maCeleb2013: Matthew Wright

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2013: Tamera Foster
I'maCeleb2013: Matthew Wright

The hating still exists in some shape or form
Matt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2007, 06:18 PM #4

Britney hatred lives on
Arneldo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2007, 06:19 PM #5
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Who are these so haters?
GiRTh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2007, 06:19 PM #6

MEH,Im just gonna ignore all of it,I still find the fact people havent got the intelligence to dismiss media/pap reports lol.

i mean,what is the hating going to solve,it only adds to the problem.
Old 22-11-2007, 06:20 PM #7

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Lauren Simon
BB2023: Chanelle

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Lauren Simon
BB2023: Chanelle

Unfortunately there are still haters.!
Billy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2007, 06:20 PM #8
Altar Ego

Altar Ego

I would not call ALL of it hatred , merely opinion. Opinion like , say , ''Britney is rubbish'' or ''I choose not to kiss Britneys arse''.

Sorry to ruin the fun .
Stu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2007, 06:21 PM #9

Quote:
Originally posted by Psylocke
MEH,Im just going to ignore all of it,I still find the fact people havent got the intelligence to dismiss media/pap reports lol.

Why should we dismiss them? We all know papers dont get it write 100% of the time but they do a lot of time. I find it funny that when a story comes out about Britney, her fans are quick to say it's all lies but when a story comes out about K-Fed then it just has to be all true.
Old 22-11-2007, 06:24 PM #10

Quote:
Originally posted by Arneldo
Quote:
MEH,Im just going to ignore all of it,I still find the fact people havent got the intelligence to dismiss media/pap reports lol.

Why should we dismiss them? We all know papers dont get it write 100% of the time but they do a lot of time. I find it funny that when a story comes out about Britney, her fans are quick to say it's all lies but when a story comes out about K-Fed then it just has to be all true.
no,i believe that all tabloid,blog reports are about 10% real,in any celebritys case.

But that said,Britneys Vag flash was ALL over the place when it happened,and people were calling her all the names under the sun.

Christina does THE EXCACT same thing last week,and nobody says anything (and add the fact shes 6 mounths pregnant lol)

I just believe Britney is a conduit for peoples hatred because the media chose her too be.Its much harder to go against that,so most people just add to it and join in.
Old 22-11-2007, 06:29 PM #11

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

no,i believe that all tabloid,blog reports are about 10% real,in any celebritys case.

But that said,Britneys Vag flash was ALL over the place when it happened,and people were calling her all the names under the sun.

Christina does THE EXCACT same thing last week,and nobody says anything (and add the fact shes 6 mounths pregnant lol)

I just believe Britney is a conduit for peoples hatred because the media chose her too be.Its much harder to go against that,so most people just add to it and join in.
Britney made herself a conduit for people hatred. She hopped into the "Publicity *****" mobile and the press ran along side her.
Old 22-11-2007, 06:35 PM #12

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Britney made herself a conduit for people hatred. She hopped into the "Publicity *****" mobile and the press ran along side her.
No she never. She just lives a life like you, but shes constantly followed by cameras - which is why we all watch her make mistakes. I could follow you all day with a camera and catch things you wouldn't want to be shown to anyone else. Sadly thats just a day in the life of Britney Spears.
MarkWaldorf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2007, 06:36 PM #13

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

ALL artists court the press to a certain extent,and Britney (or should that be her managment) tried to play the "paris/Lindsay" thing,but didnt have the concieted or shallow enough personality for it.It lasted a week.
She failed at itand went back to her normal life,but why on earth does this give people the right to hate her and direct negativity towards her.
Old 22-11-2007, 06:39 PM #14

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Christina was wearing tights though, but Britney... ... lol

I don't bash celebs for that anyway, I find it much more disturbing that there are photographers who are always waiting outside the cars to get that picture. And I agree about the media thing, that's the reason why Christina didn't get as much stick (but I have read some of the typical "0mgz slut!!1" comments).
Wasted is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2007, 06:59 PM #15

There are a lot of Celebrities out there that don't have the press following them around and the reason why is simple:

They keep their private lives secret, they don't show off and court the media.

Britney invited the media into her life and that makes her fair game when things go wrong for the press to report on the rubbish times as well as the good.
Red Moon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2007, 07:05 PM #16

Quote:
Originally posted by Red Moon
There are a lot of Celebrities out there that don't have the press following them around and the reason why is simple:

They keep their private lives secret, they don't show off and court the media.

Britney invited the media into her life and that makes her fair game when things go wrong for the press to report on the rubbish times as well as the good.
But to lie about the rubbish things,is that morally right?,does courting the press such a crime that they are allowed to destroy your life and make money about it?

I know that Britney courts the press,as do ALL celebritys,but she never was a media ***** to the extent of being somthing like "And IT girl"

.When she went through that barmy/shaven stage,nobody should have been judging,it was clearly a bad place for her,but the press and public saw a kink in her armour and have been attacking her everyday since.Theres no Michael Jackson to hound,Paris has gotten boring,so they pick on somone that cant stick up for herself,who has problems and is an easy target.
Old 22-11-2007, 07:38 PM #17

Quote:
But to lie about the rubbish things,is that morally right?,does courting the press such a crime that they are allowed to destroy your life and make money about it?

I know that Britney courts the press,as do ALL celebritys,but she never was a media ***** to the extent of being somthing like "And IT girl"
It's not morally right for anyone to lie be it the press or the celebrity themselves. Remember no celebrity is whiter than white.

As for the press making money out of a celebrity when things go wrong, well that seems fair when the celebrity probably made money during their rise to fame on the back of the press.

Not all celebrities court the press in such an open way as some of the big name American celebrities of which Britney is one. Some do it in a much more reserved way that protects them later from getting destoryed by the press when things go wrong.
Red Moon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2007, 10:46 PM #18
Elite Member

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2009: Lucie Jones
Strictly 2009: Ali & Brian

Elite Member

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2009: Lucie Jones
Strictly 2009: Ali & Brian

people just love to hate. it's life.

i love brit.
i hate madonna. alot of people on this forum love madonna, i don't care. your opinion, take no notice. afterall it is a forum
Ross is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2007, 10:57 PM #19

I have never seen anything that bad on here about britney, anyway people shouldent take things so seriously on here, especially when its not even about them.
CassetteFinger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-11-2007, 09:24 AM #20

I find it very frustrating that celebs invite the press round for tea when they have something to promote or want more media attention but then when things go a bit pearshaped they say they are being intruded and hounded by the press.

I do feel sorry for Britney because she has been in the media attention from a young age and it cant be easy BUT she hasnt exactly been a good role model
~Kizwiz~ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
britney, calmed, hating, tibb