Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here 2002 - 2014 Discuss the previous series of I'm a Celeb in this sub-forum.

Old 25-11-2007, 01:00 PM #1

Default Lynne got sex tips off hooker

Quote:
Lynne got sex tips off hooker
I'M A Celeb hippy Lynne Franks was taught the ins and outs of mystical lovemaking by a "holy hooker", we can reveal.

The moody PR guru turned to renowned sexpert—and call-girl —Jahnet Delight for bedroom tips after her love-rat husband left her for another woman.

During a week-long "sexuality workshop" Lynne, voted off the show on Friday, learnt how to enhance sexual pleasure through tantric yoga.

And it wasn't long before she put the ancient theory into practice— bedding a 22-year-old German fire-eater on holiday in Majorca.

Mum-of-two Lynne, 59, said: "Jahnet was an expert and worked as a sacred hooker. She considered her job to be as much a healer as provider of sexual relief.

"She explained how to bring the mistress out in us. She showed us her collection of sexy underwear and told us, ‘Men love a feminine sexy woman inside the bedroom, however independent you are outside'."

Divorcee Lynne—the inspiration for Jennifer Saunders' bonkers character Edina in sitcom Ab Fab—revealed in her autobiography Absolutely Now! how she set out to explore her own sexuality after her 20-year marriage to Paul Howie hit the rocks.

She continued: "It was only after splitting up that I began to discover my sexual preferences. I love men who look after me in a fatherly way because I certainly have that little girl in me. But I also find it easy to slip into the mother's role.

"The energy exchange between younger and older lovers can be very intense."

Randy Lynne felt that "energy exchange" first hand when she used Jahnet's tantric tricks to ignite the passions of her toyboy lover.

She recalled: "I experienced it myself one summer in Deia with a young fire-eater in his early twenties.

"Although at first I didn't appreciate how young he was, when he told me it didn't make a difference. He was interested in the same thing as I was. The sex was great." And now Lynne says she can't get enough "sacred sex", which she reckons has turned her into a man-magnet goddess. She said: "When you feel good about yourself it's easy to attract men. It's only when we can appreciate our own beauty that we can expect men to worship us for the goddesses we are.

"Men too have their fears and the most common one I've come across is what I call the Black Widow syndrome.

"On a deep level they fear that a women will eat them up alive after receiving their seed, using them just as the Black Widow uses her mate."

Sounds like a good Bush Tucker Trial.
Source: News of the World
Red Moon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-11-2007, 01:06 PM #2

Favourites:
BB11: Josie

Favourites:
BB11: Josie

lmao,shes so loopy!
supernoodles! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags