Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Music This forum is for discussing artists, singles, albums, the charts and anything music-related.

Old 03-12-2007, 06:45 PM #1

Default Lily Allen and boyfriend plan to move in together.

Things are getting serious between Lily Allen and her new man – they’re already planning to move in together.

Lily Allen, 22, has been dating the Chemical Brothers Ed Simons for two months now, but has decided to set up home with him.

Lily is in the process of buying a £700,000 pad in trendy North London with 37-year-old Ed. She plans to exchange contracts on the property before the end of the month.

She said: “I’m moving there in January. Ed and I haven’t discussed when he’ll move in yet, but we both know it will happen.

“I want the house to reflect my personality, so I’ll be in total control of the interior design. Obviously I won’t be doing any of the actual painting myself – I’ll be telling other people what to do.”

Meanwhile, love is also blossoming for her younger brother Alfie, 21. He attended the British Independent Film Awards with his girlfriend, actress Jaime Winstone, to see her father Ray pick up the Lifetime Achievement Award.

Jamie, 22, revealed: “I really love Alfie; he’s amazing.”

Alfie brought his mum along too and the couple’s parents met for the first time.
Jackie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
allen, boyfriend, lily, move, plan