Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here 2002 - 2014 Discuss the previous series of I'm a Celeb in this sub-forum.

Old 09-12-2007, 09:14 AM #1

Default Marc Bannerman\'s hooker and cocaine shame

Quote:
Marc Bannerman's hooker and cocaine shame

Marc had hooker in flat he shared with lover
Was so drugged up he couldn't perform
Loves snorting TWO lines at the same time
I'M A Celebrity love rat Marc Bannerman is exposed as a secret cocaine fiend—who snorted so much of the deadly white powder it left him USELESS in the sack.

Our revelations—from former friends AND a hooker—will shock new jungle love Cerys Matthews.

The singer, 38, was once addicted to heroin but is now strictly anti-drugs after beating it in gruelling rehab.

This week the lovers sealed their romance with a passionate clifftop kiss on their first proper date—then they spent the night together.

The passionate tryst at Cerys's Welsh family cottage was just as she exclusively predicted in the News of the World last Sunday. But her contented smiles will vanish after reading our revelations that the former EastEnders star:
  • PAID for a sex-and-cocaine romp with a £120-an-hour hooker but overdid the drug so much he was a flop and had to make do with kissing.
  • EARNED the nickname Double-Barrel Bannerman for his party trick—shoving straws up BOTH nostrils at the same time and hoovering up a gram in one go.
  • SPENT more than £200 a week on coke from pals in an East End club, openly snorting in the gents'.
  • BEGGED total strangers in a bar to "Get me drugs!"
  • CHATTED up a barmaid with the line: "You look naughty. Can you get me some coke?"
Marc's jilted ex, TV actress Sarah Matravers (right) —who he betrayed with his 11-day jungle romance with singer Cerys—this week hinted at Bannerman's drugs secret. Once she dreamed of having his babies, but she said: "Thank God I'm not carrying his child. He and Cerys will probably end up in rehab. And he's bound to cheat."

But trusting Sarah, 33, was unaware Bannerman, high on drugs, was inviting vice girls back to their beautiful north London apartment for cocaine-fuelled sex the minute her back was turned.

Hooker SHANN FALLON, 22, told us how Marc contacted her agency at the beginning of July just as Sarah went away for a week.

Shann, who demands £120 an hour, was surprised to find his place crammed with ‘happy family' snaps of himself and Sarah.

She said: "Even I felt uncomfortable about getting intimate with his girlfriend glaring down on us from all angles. It was really off-putting."

But that wasn't what made romeo a flop in bed—it was the cocaine.

Joint

Petite 32C-24-35 Shann revealed: "As soon as I arrived Marc asked me to take off my dress and stripped me down to my red lace lingerie, and stockings and suspenders.

But then he was happy to just sit around, chat and, more than anything, do some drugs. He poured me a large glass of white wine, put on some classical music, rolled a large skunk joint and offered me a line of cocaine. Two lines were already chopped out next to a large pile of it on the table.

"In the one hour we smoked four of the strong joints and snorted four lines of cocaine each.

"In between, Marc told me I was pretty and complimented me on my figure. He boasted that he had helped a lot of people in his time and felt he could really help me too.

"He kept going on and on about that but I didn't really understand what he meant.

"When he told me he wanted to ‘save' me I figured it was just your classic Pretty Woman fantasy, which I hear a lot. Then he asked if he could kiss me. He was very polite about it all.

"I could tell what he wanted most was affection. We spent a while just smooching and cuddling like a regular couple but there was no arousing him.

"Marc apologised and told me he'd taken too much coke. I unzipped his trousers and massaged him but still it showed no signs of life.

"In the end we went back to just cuddling...and doing more drugs."

After the hour was up Shann had to return to her agency. "He didn't give me a tip which I thought was a bit off," said Shann. "I guess he thought the puff and coke was enough."

But, after she left, Bannerman pestered her with calls to come back to him.

"It was like he was obsessed," said Shann. "I guessed it was the drugs. But I felt sorry for him and went back to his flat on my own time about 8.30am. Then it was more of the same-drugs and just kissing.

"But after about half an hour the pictures of his girlfriend were giving me the creeps and I said I was leaving. Once again he was hounding me with calls all the way home, begging me to come back. I thought his behaviour was weird and a bit scary.

"It must have been the effect of all those drugs. I decided never to go back."

Two weeks ago we revealed how Bannerman, 34, cheated on Sarah with 25-year-old Northampton barmaid MEG RAPHAEL while appearing in the play Soap at the town's Royal Theatre.

But now we can tell how he actually chatted her up in the pub with the line: "You look like a naughty girl, do you know where I can get some coke?"

After Meg agreed to score him a £50 gram of the drug they went back to her flat. She told us: "Marc chopped two lines out onto the kitchen counter.

"He snorted the first and left the second one for me. We went into the lounge and sat on the sofa talking.

"He then went to the kitchen, poured himself a glass of wine and had another line of coke. Then he kissed me and took me into the bedroom." Our investigation has also uncovered how Bannerman bought yet more cocaine at Northampton's Revolution vodka bar—by brazenly approaching complete strangers.

Starstruck IT worker DANIEL COTTAGE, 24, told us: "I was in there with my mates when Marc strolled over bold as brass and asked if we knew anyone who could buy him some coke.

"I phoned my mate who I knew could get hold of some. I recognised Marc immediately as Gianni Di Marco from EastEnders.

Desperate

"I told him, ‘My mum's a huge fan of yours, she'd kill me if she knew I was doing this for you.'

"Marc gave me £40 which got him a gram but when I gave it to him he complained and said he'd wanted more than that.

"He even gave us his mobile number to call him in case we could get some more. He was that desperate."

And Bannerman's former pal GLENN LINGHORN revealed how the shamed star hung out with a gang of drug dealers recently jailed for a total of 27 years for selling cocaine from East London club Bar Bed.

Former insurance broker Glenn met Bannerman at the club in June 2002, two years after the actor left BBC1 soap EastEnders.

Glenn said: "The first time I saw Marc he was leaning over the cistern in the toilets, snorting a line from a wooden shelf just behind the lavatory.

"He wasn't being very discreet. The door was wide open and I said to him, ‘Who's been a naughty boy then?'

"When he got up I recognised him straight away and we got talking.

"After that I must have taken cocaine in the toilets with him more than a dozen times. And I soon got to know his routine

"He'd go upstairs to the bar and ask one of the managers if he could ‘see him in his office'.

"One of the bosses would then pick up a black travel bag from under the bar, full of lottery ticket paper wraps containing white powder, and follow Marc into the toilets.

"He bought at least two grams at a time costing £50 a piece.

"And Marc took a LOT of cocaine. He got himself quite a reputation for it and got the nickname of Double Barrel Bannerman by showing off his party trick—sniffing a whole gram in one go.

"Whereas most people would split a gram into 12 lines he'd cut it up into two big ones.

"Then he'd put a drinking straw up either nostril and snort both lines at the same time."

But Glenn then told how drugs turned normally passive Bannerman into an aggressive monster.

"Afterwards he could become quite hostile and was nearly thrown out of the club several times," he said.

"Marc was loud and confident anyway but when he was high he got very bolshie. He'd invade your personal space, become overbearing and get on your nerves.

"Like most people on cocaine Marc repeated himself over and over again and got very boring.

"He'd just brag about his time on EastEnders—and there are only so many times you can listen to that."
Source and Pictures: News of the World
Red Moon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 06:37 PM #2

Being in Im a Celeb has ruined marcs reputation with all these storys.
Jackie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 05:50 PM #3
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

I dont see the problem.
GiRTh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 11:52 PM #4

Quote:
Originally posted by GiRTh
I dont see the problem.
Seems Cerys has a problem with the story if yesterdays Daily Star is to be believed.
Red Moon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bannerman's, cocaine, hooker, marc, shame