Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 18-02-2008, 06:05 PM #51

She is her own worst enemy to be fair.... going to court and asking for more money is making her out to be a money grabber!!!!!!!!
~Kizwiz~ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-02-2008, 06:06 PM #52
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by ~kizwiz~
She is her own worst enemy to be fair.... going to court and asking for more money is making her out to be a money grabber!!!!!!!!
She is. She just cant hide it.
GiRTh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-02-2008, 06:09 PM #53

What was she offered in the first instance?
~Kizwiz~ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-02-2008, 06:11 PM #54
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

I think it was 50 mil. She should have took it. Bowed out with a bit of dignity to prove she wasn't after his money. LOL for even thinking she would ever do that.
Old 18-02-2008, 06:12 PM #55

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Lauren Simon
BB2023: Chanelle

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Lauren Simon
BB2023: Chanelle

Quote:
Worse press than a pedo or murder???????????

I think not
Yes she does, most pedos etc get about unnoticed, and she gets treated worse than them
Billy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-02-2008, 06:15 PM #56
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by Billy21
Quote:
Worse press than a pedo or murder???????????

I think not
Yes she does, most pedos etc get about unnoticed, and she gets treated worse than them
So.
Old 19-02-2008, 11:00 AM #57
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Ruth
it serves him right for being vain enough to believe that she ever wanted him for anything more than his money.
cant belive just read that what this country comin to paul mccratney in the beatles ye you might not know but theyt were big big deal in the sixty they icons of 20th century and one of things britian is very proud of. along come aging hag heather wants to get with a beatle course she would all women love beatles got notihng to dop with he too vain it because he a genius and legend are you sayin anyone over the age of 60 should expect women the age of 40 who are nobodys and losin there looks dontg fancy thwem how ridiculous not everyone as evoil as heather mills how should paul know she pure evil paul mccartney is a legend and great m,an end of. beatles rulke
molecular is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-02-2008, 11:50 AM #58

Quote:
Originally posted by molecular
Quote:
it serves him right for being vain enough to believe that she ever wanted him for anything more than his money.
cant belive just read that what this country comin to paul mccratney in the beatles ye you might not know but theyt were big big deal in the sixty they icons of 20th century and one of things britian is very proud of. along come aging hag heather wants to get with a beatle course she would all women love beatles got notihng to dop with he too vain it because he a genius and legend are you sayin anyone over the age of 60 should expect women the age of 40 who are nobodys and losin there looks dontg fancy thwem how ridiculous not everyone as evoil as heather mills how should paul know she pure evil paul mccartney is a legend and great m,an end of. beatles rulke
Okay, I have struggled to read your post, which appears to be written in double dutch.

Anyway....thanks for the 'lecture'. I'm well aware of who The Beatles are, and that they were icons 40 years ago.

Actually all women wouldn't love to get with a Beatle - I know plenty of women who wouldn't, myself included.

But if he (or you) knew anything about Heather Mills' background, it would have been quite obvious that she was after his money. His kids knew it, and tried to warn him but he didn't listen.

For clarification (something your post could do with a lot of): I am not saying that the only reason anybody would want to be with Paul McCartney is because of his money. I am saying that it was obvious that that was the only reason SHE wanted to be with him.

I am also not saying anything about the fact that he is over 60. That is completely irrelevant to the point I was making, and I have no idea why you brought that up.

By the way, just because you think that Macca is a great man, does not make it so.

George Harrison wrote all the best Beatles songs anyway IMO.
Ruth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-02-2008, 12:35 PM #59
Banned

Banned

ehhhhhhhhhhhh wrong answer lenon wrote the best songs and harrison wrote good ones and mccratney wrote good ones when with lenon they all genius and stupid to use george as a way to make out paul not bein any good. reason i use the 60 thing is cause you said he vain to htink anythin other than money but that bollpcks there hundreds reasion why she might want to marry the beatles so bein vain dont come into at any point in the whole coversation so that another bit where yopur wrong.

x ill give you a cross for wrong
x and another for the other comment

i dont know about heather mills background alot but that really badc way to start re;ationship looking into someone history an d nitpicking why they might be after money or not. paul good man maybe he saw a tiny bit of good in the evil birtch and tnhought she was worth the ffort but it went wrong so what eveyrone make mistake. i think it completeyly ridiculouys to blame p[aul in any way which is what you did. its the evilbitvh fault.
Old 19-02-2008, 12:46 PM #60

Again, I'm struggling to understand what you've written. However, I will say this. I said that George Harrison wrote the best Beatles songs in my opinion. There is no right and wrong about that. You don't think he did, I do. Neither of us are right and wrong.

You criticise me for going on about Heather's background, and yet all you can go on about is Paul's background. So which is it? Can we look at people's backgrounds or not?

Without wishing to be rude, I have to say that there's little point in discussing the matter with you, because your posts are very hard to understand, and also you seem to think that your opinion is fact, and anyone who thinks differently is wrong. Therefore trying to have a debate is a waste of time.

Again, McCartney's age is irrelevant to the whole point I was making.
Old 19-02-2008, 03:01 PM #61

Quote:
ehhhhhhhhhhhh wrong answer lenon wrote the best songs and harrison wrote good ones and mccratney wrote good ones when with lenon they all genius and stupid to use george as a way to make out paul not bein any good. reason i use the 60 thing is cause you said he vain to htink anythin other than money but that bollpcks there hundreds reasion why she might want to marry the beatles so bein vain dont come into at any point in the whole coversation so that another bit where yopur wrong.

x ill give you a cross for wrong
x and another for the other comment

i dont know about heather mills background alot but that really badc way to start re;ationship looking into someone history an d nitpicking why they might be after money or not. paul good man maybe he saw a tiny bit of good in the evil birtch and tnhought she was worth the ffort but it went wrong so what eveyrone make mistake. i think it completeyly ridiculouys to blame p[aul in any way which is what you did. its the evilbitvh fault.
I wish I could understand the point you are trying to make, maybe if you break your post down into more readable bite size pieces we could debate with you.

Ruth I am with you, I think that anyone who knows the background of money grabber Mills will see she didnt marry him for his looks and charismatic personality. I also agree Harrison wrote the better songs.

Lovely to see you back Ruth xxx
Sunny_01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-02-2008, 03:32 PM #62

Thank you Sunny, it's lovely to see you here
Old 19-02-2008, 03:41 PM #63
can't nobody hold us down

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Joe McElderry

Favourites:

I do feel sorry for Heather, she's done loads of charity work and really fights for her cause (I'm very attached to Animal Rights so please respect my siding with her). There a lot of bad people in this world, and unfortunately Heather does get treated like one. I don't know much about their marriage, but as far as I know she hasn't done anything remotely terrible to him. She's just trying to get through a divorce.
MarkWaldorf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-02-2008, 09:03 AM #64

Mark I see your compassion and respect it but also need to point out that Sir Paul is also a huge supporter of animal rights, which is how Heather became so involved in the first place.

I feel sorry for the desperate state she has managed to dig herself into, she seems quite unstable but equally he has not done anything bad to her the same as she hasnt done anything really bad to him.
Old 20-02-2008, 10:51 AM #65

Favourites:

Favourites:

Does Paul do it too? Ah I didn't know that.

To me it just seems as if the public have made a huge deal out of it.
MarkWaldorf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-02-2008, 02:50 PM #66
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Without wishing to be rude, I have to say that there's little point in discussing the matter with you, because your posts are very hard to understand, and also you seem to think that your opinion is fact, and anyone who thinks differently is wrong. Therefore trying to have a debate is a waste of time.
oinly say that causr you lost. it not a waste of time debate with me as i can teach you lot if you listen insted of making big deasl about george harrison akl the time. only song he did on level with eveything lenon did was something
Old 21-02-2008, 08:06 AM #67

Molecular, I have you on ignore, so if you're responding to my post, I have no idea what you said!
Old 21-02-2008, 11:43 AM #68

Quote:
Quote:
oinly say that causr you lost. it not a waste of time debate with me as i can teach you lot if you listen insted of making big deasl about george harrison akl the time. only song he did on level with eveything lenon did was something
Had to take you off ignore to read your post. Wish I hadn't bothered.

I didn't 'lose'. It's incredibly pathetic, arrogant, rude and immature of you to state that. I have a different opinion to you, neither of us is right or wrong, and if you don't have the intelligence to see that, it's not my problem.

I'm not sure you understand the difference between an opinion and a fact - maybe invest in a dictionary?

Edit: I didn't make a 'big deal' about George Harrison.

I strongly doubt that there's anything at all you could teach me.
Old 21-02-2008, 02:37 PM #69
Banned

Banned

could teach you not to be a sore loseer
Old 21-02-2008, 02:53 PM #70
Banned

Banned

sorry rut couldnt resist doin this
Quote:
George Harrison wrote all the best Beatles songs
Quote:
I didn't make a 'big deal' about George Harrison.
Old 21-02-2008, 05:22 PM #71

Sigh.

You said that I "keep making a big deal about George Harrison all the time". Stating that he wrote all the best Beatles song in my opinion, is not "making a big deal all the time."

And I'm not a sore loser. There was no battle or argument to win or lose. It's very simple; I just don't know why you find that so difficult to understand. You will never be able to 'prove' who wrote the best Beatles songs, and neither will I, because it is a matter of opinion, no more no less. That's why I wrote "in my opinion" rather than stating it as fact, like you did.

Seriously, grow up.
Old 21-02-2008, 06:12 PM #72
Banned

Banned

that was sidetrack, i beat you in the other arguments awell like it serve paul right for bein vain to think she would like him. i think you bit of sore loser to stgart callin me names an stuff just because i win you dontg need to thropw dummy outy. ill have ypou another argument in other topics so you can get some points back if you like, you pick the topic.
Old 22-02-2008, 06:22 AM #73

You know what? Believe what you like. I know the truth, which is that you didn't beat me in anything. A debate is not always a battle to be won or lost, you know.
Old 22-02-2008, 10:05 AM #74

I think that you can only be the "winner" in a debate if you take the time to understand and accept where the other person is coming from, clearly Ruth has done this. She has read your posts and responded in an appropriate manner. You however have retaliated in a childish "I win" manner which just shows that you do not have the capacity to debate in a mature way.

Ruth I salute you for managing to remain mature even when someone is trying to provoke you into reacting in an immature manner.
Old 22-02-2008, 10:12 AM #75

Thank you Sunny

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
fortune, give, heather, mccartney, paul, £50m, £825m