Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB9 Big Brother 9 in 2008 was won by Rachel Rice.

Old 10-06-2008, 11:10 PM #26

the funniest thing about the whole situation for me is dennis and sylvia are getting dragged down with her and they're too stupid too see it!
dum6angel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 11:19 PM #27

Alex makes me laugh, she uses her life experience to put herself on a pedestal and look down on everyone.

Truth is her life can be summed up fairly easily. ****ed up and had a child, then managed to get a job and sort out her life. So what does she want, a medal for not sitting on her ass and claiming welfare? It's as if her greatest achievement is she managed to avoid completely ****ing up her life.

She attacks everyone who says anything to her, because she is insecure and wants to make sure she wins every argument. People like her are very transparent, she won't let anyone have there say because she isn't interested in what they say, she just wants to talk over everyone to convince herself she is 'winning'.

You notice how half of what she says doesn't even make any sense? It's mostly her just telling the person to shut up, or telling them that what they are saying is wrong.

Worst thing is, you see the gutless cling-ons like Dennis and Sylvia hang around her because they feel like they are allying themselves with a powerful housemate. Ha, if they had any sense of self-presevation in the house they would avoid forming their mini clique with her, but it's not suprising that the two self-proclaimed 'it girls' and the mighty queen are drawn together.

Haha, tragic.
KingRock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 02:32 AM #28

The house is full of DIFFERENT people i have to give big bro that one.
Although i think they need to get Alex a psychologist...
Hannor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 02:33 AM #29

Quote:
Originally posted by KingRock
Alex makes me laugh, she uses her life experience to put herself on a pedestal and look down on everyone.

Truth is her life can be summed up fairly easily. ****** up and had a child, then managed to get a job and sort out her life. So what does she want, a medal for not sitting on her ass and claiming welfare? It's as if her greatest achievement is she managed to avoid completely ****ing up her life.

She attacks everyone who says anything to her, because she is insecure and wants to make sure she wins every argument. People like her are very transparent, she won't let anyone have there say because she isn't interested in what they say, she just wants to talk over everyone to convince herself she is 'winning'.

You notice how half of what she says doesn't even make any sense? It's mostly her just telling the person to shut up, or telling them that what they are saying is wrong.

Worst thing is, you see the gutless cling-ons like Dennis and Sylvia hang around her because they feel like they are allying themselves with a powerful housemate. Ha, if they had any sense of self-presevation in the house they would avoid forming their mini clique with her, but it's not suprising that the two self-proclaimed 'it girls' and the mighty queen are drawn together.

Haha, tragic.

COULD NOT AGREE MORE WITH YOU! YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD!
Hannor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 10:52 AM #30

A lot of people are saying she isnt clever. I would completely disagree. She is very clever, but is stuck with bad habits. She acts that way to intimidate people who try to intimidate her. She might be sensitive, but that doesnt change her reasoning. I in no way condone her actions, I am just trying to justify them a little, so people can understand why.

Its a defensive ploy to discourage others from challenging her.

Also, I have lost all respect for Sylvia. Her blatant attempt to mimic Alex was pathetic.
MontanaFX is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 11:24 AM #31

She's her own person. dont matter about her up bringing she chooses to speak like that an be all aggressive. Theres nobody to blame but herself, if her parents were like that and she REALLY didnt want to be the same then she would have sorted herself out.

Shes a nasty little cow.
BigBrother-Love. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 12:45 PM #32

Defending herself!
She picked on Becks (doing it for cov) for cooking chips wrong!!!!
..george is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 12:47 PM #33

Favourites:
BB12: Anton
X Factor 2011: The Risk

Favourites:
BB12: Anton
X Factor 2011: The Risk

Protecting herself? what from people who can't cook chips.
Jay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 12:58 PM #34
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

The idea doesn't sound right. She may be a tough nut but to openly abuse people that way she did was outrageous.

As usual, her ideas were actually right but she just doens't know when to stop. At times, Alex was spouting gibberish to Steph about how Steph is not ready and needs to look up the word ready in the dictionary. What the the hell was that about? It made no sense what so ever. It was arguing for the sake of it.
GiRTh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 01:07 PM #35

To protect herself from what and from whom? Nobody is threatening her! She threatens everybody else: "member I told ya"! What on earth is she telling people? She is full of shite! I got really upset to see the way she talked to the girls last night! Charlie used to make me angry, but Alex simply frightens me! She may as well get a knife to protect herself!
Wellsita is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 01:13 PM #36
06marsh

06marsh

I hate people like Alex! Yes, you've had a ****ing hard life but so have other people. She acts as if she is the only person in the world who has had it tough. She should be grateful of what she has now, her kids, a job, roof over her head and enough money to live! There are people starving in the world for gods sake!
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 01:17 PM #37

Well it's a crap way of protecting herself. By being so aggressive and rude, she opens herself up to more critisism and abuse. She needs to grow up.
Matt10k is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 01:28 PM #38

wot she did to bex was so wrong ok she might not have cooked them to alexs taste so wot at least she got of her bum and did the cooking, is she such a good cook then, and when she said i can cook bex i got a child so having a child then means you can cook wrong, alex is just so rude and good on steph for sticking up to her
fairymoon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
alex, protect