Notices

BB9 Big Brother 9 in 2008 was won by Rachel Rice.

Old 30-06-2008, 03:27 PM #26
Banned

Banned

Everyone was involved as it was. Mohammad also got involved to back up his friend , Rex. Big deal.
Rex=Legend is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-06-2008, 03:27 PM #27
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by _Audrey
^ See, Mohamed actually got out of bed and involved himself for no reason.
So would you have preferred six of them all having a go at Rex?
GiRTh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-06-2008, 03:30 PM #28

Quote:
Originally posted by GiRTh
Quote:
^ See, Mohamed actually got out of bed and involved himself for no reason.
So would you have preferred six of them all having a go at Rex?
Obviously not. However, at that point, Rex and Mohamed were in the other bedroom. Mohamed could have just stayed there with Rex and ignored everyone trying to come in and provoke him. That's obviously what Rex had wanted to do.
_Audrey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-06-2008, 03:33 PM #29
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by _AudreyObviously not. However, at that point, Rex and Mohamed were in the other bedroom. Mohamed could have just stayed there with Rex and ignored everyone trying to come in and provoke him. That's obviously what Rex had wanted to do.
Is it reasonable for Rex to stay in the room while the WHOLE house is bitching about him? Rex had no choice and Mo came out with him. Neither was to blame; Jen wanted to humiliate them in front of everyone. Thats why she was so willing to tell ALL the HM's about the painting. Jen was the one who wanted trouble not Mo and Rex.
Old 30-06-2008, 03:35 PM #30

Quote:
Quote:
Obviously not. However, at that point, Rex and Mohamed were in the other bedroom. Mohamed could have just stayed there with Rex and ignored everyone trying to come in and provoke him. That's obviously what Rex had wanted to do.
Is it reasonable for Rex to stay in the room while the WHOLE house is bitching about him? Rex had no choice and Mo came out with him. Neither was to blame; Jen wanted to humiliate them in front of everyone. Thats why she was so willing to tell ALL the HM's about the painting. Jen was the one who wanted trouble not Mo and Rex.
I never said Rex wanted trouble? I was talking about Mohamed. And yeah it is reasonable - that's what an adult does, avoids silly confrontation. And no, Mo didn't 'come out with him', Mo went first. That's what I'm saying - Mohamed actively involved himself, and got Rex involved for the second time.
Old 30-06-2008, 03:40 PM #31
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I never said Rex wanted trouble? I was talking about Mohamed. And yeah it is reasonable - that's what an adult does, avoids silly confrontation. And no, Mo didn't 'come out with him', Mo went first. That's what I'm saying - Mohamed actively involved himself, and got Rex involved for the second time.
Would you sit alone in room while 14 people called you all sorts in the next room? I wouldn't. I'd go and defend myself as Rex did.

Given the way Mo is I dont think he had any thoughts of instigating or escalating anything. He went outside to the living room and stayed there till Rex came. It's not like he went charging into the bedroom. The next day when it was announced that Dennis had gone, which HM's caused the ouburst? Not Mo and Rex thats for sure.
Old 30-06-2008, 03:43 PM #32

Quote:
Quote:
Would you sit alone in room while 14 people called you all sorts in the next room? I wouldn't. I'd go and defend myself as Rex did.

Given the way Mo is I dont think he had any thoughts of instigating or escalating anything. He went outside to the living room and stayed there till Rex came. It's not like he went charging into the bedroom. The next day when it was announced that Dennis had gone, which HM's caused the ouburst? Not Mo and Rex thats for sure.
Why do you keep saying 'Mo and Rex' - I know Jen etc caused the trouble, and I don't condone it at all and I don't even like the Jennifreaks. Rex is my favourite, I'm sick of repeating myself - I'm talking about Mo and not Rex! Jeez.

What I'm trying to say is that Rex wasn't bothered - he was avoiding it, being an adult about it. If Mohamed had just stayed there and not got out of bad and started to demand to know what was going on, then Rex wouldn't have moved either.
Old 30-06-2008, 03:44 PM #33

Quote:
Originally posted by Rex=Legend
Everyone was involved as it was. Mohammad also got involved to back up his friend , Rex. Big deal.
I agree.

Jen had enough people in the room backing her up. What is wrong with Rex having someone to back him up in the room?
Red Moon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-06-2008, 03:46 PM #34

Quote:
Originally posted by Red Moon
Quote:
Originally posted by Rex=Legend
I agree.

Jen had enough people in the room backing her up. What is wrong with Rex having someone to back him up in the room?
Because Rex and Mohamed weren't IN the damn room. The only reason Rex got involved for the second time was because Mohamed got out of bed and involved himself. And it's what Mohamed did I don't agree with.
Old 30-06-2008, 03:59 PM #35
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Quote:
What I'm trying to say is that Rex wasn't bothered - he was avoiding it, being an adult about it. If Mohamed had just stayed there and not got out of bad and started to demand to know what was going on, then Rex wouldn't have moved either.
Dont agree. Rex was actually quite arrogant throughout the whole situation. His first apology was totally insincere the way he was laughing through out it. I think Jen should have accepted his apology but Rex was taking the p*ss TBH. He was then very dismissive - as he had a right to be - when Stu and Dale demanded another apology. I read that as arrogance again. I dont think he was indifferent as you seem to think. I think he knew Jen was builiding this up. In fact Mo hit the nail on the head with his initial assessment. Mo didn't do much wrong in my eyes.
Old 30-06-2008, 07:04 PM #36

I think the only person who went overboard was Jen at the end of the day it was only a painting it wasn't as if he ripped say a drawing up that her daughter gave to her or something. He said sorry, maybe he shouldn't have done it but what was the need for Jen to be so stupid and immature about it. Any normal person would have said 'I think that was stupid of you to do that but....'. Jen just threw a fit and made herself look stupid. Mohammed was just stating the fact that it was just a painting and there was no need to be so upset over it.
xkatex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
ashamed, big brother, dennis, i'm, row, spitting