Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB5 Nadia, Michelle, Stuart, Jason and the rest of the Big Brother 5 housemates.

Old 24-06-2004, 04:27 PM #1

Default No Swearing Please, I\'m Jason???

Hulky mirror-lover Jason has reacted angrily to Daniel's suggestion that he is a "miserable *******".

Despite being one of the most liberal users of the F word in living history, Jason, it seems, is extremely offended by a word of identical length, which begins with C.

Daniel - who's known for his diplomacy and mediating skills above and beyond his ability to offend - hurled the insult at Jason during a random game of Simon Says. Jason, who to be fair to Dan had indeed not taken to the game with wild abandon, maintained his cool until the mini task was over, but once it was, he wasted no time letting rip.

Despite his astute observation that Daniel's words amounted to a "personal insult", Jason was mostly upset, it emerged, at the hairdresser's vocabulary.

"I don't like it," he sulked. "It's vulgar and I don't like it, so please don't use it."

This week's eviction nominee was, however, unapologetic. "Tough...I rarely use it unless I feel strongly," he replied, advising Jason that if he didn't want to be called a "miserable *******", he should try not to always look like one.

The accused proceeded to list occasions on which he felt he'd looked anything but miserable, each item being punctuated by Dan's admission that indeed he hadn't looked miserable at that particular moment.

"Did I look miserable when I was doing that task the other night?" he stormed?

"One occasion," shrugged Dan.

"Did I look miserable when you were rubbing oil into my buttocks?" Jason proceeded with his list.

"Four occasions," reasoned Dan. And so on, and so on.

Eventually the pair came to a compromise: In future, Daniel will refrain from calling Jason a "*******" and will refer to him, whenever he feels the inclination, as a "See You Next Tuesday".

But the restoration of peace proved fragile when, moments later, Dan retreated indoors and grumped to the girls, "I'll start worrying about what comes out of my mouth when he starts considering everyone else when he's in a mood."
Victor2Win is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
jason, swearing