Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB5 Nadia, Michelle, Stuart, Jason and the rest of the Big Brother 5 housemates.

Old 29-06-2004, 06:45 AM #1

Default What Will They Think?

Newest housemate Becki told her comrades tonight that although she's having a lovely time, there is something bothering her.

Having survived a testing 24 hours, the busty newcomer confided that she may not be seen in the best light after her risqué revelations yesterday.

"Today's the day people would see me coming into the House," she began gravely, "and I remembered my first day... talking about golden showers."

The housemates ahhh-ed in sympathy, with Marco adding, "Don't worry, we've all said things."

Becki admitted she hadn't thought about it until Victor pointed out that she's "probably all over today's papers."

"Why couldn't I have said something else?" she berated herself with a roll of the eyes.

Asked how she was finding the experience otherwise, she perked up, and described it as "like being on a school trip".

"You've made me feel really welcomed," she smiled. "I didn't think I was going to feel comfortable because I just thought people have already bonded."

Marco has said things...

Bubbling along nicely, she continued, "I would've also thought you'd think 'Why have we got another person? We're comfortable, thank you. Bugger off!'"

Michelle was quick to respond that she actually felt a little sorry for the new girl.

"[The House] was beautiful when we came in," she said, "and we've ripped [things] off the walls, put hand prints all over the place. I feel like we've trashed the joint."

"It's just lived in now," argued Marco, clearly not as bothered about house-keeping and the impression they'd made on their new tenant.

But he did have his own reasons to feel bad for Becks.

When she tottered off to bed, he told Nadia he suspected foul play. His suspicions followed a prolonged chat she had had with Jason, Victor and Ahmed in the bedroom.

Referring (presumably) to the former two, he said, "They're so blatantly being really nice to her, and probably slagging her down behind her back."

But Nadia was not about to be drawn into having a bitch. "They're probably just trying to get to know her," she argued reasonably.

Who's being genuine and who's not...?

Official Site
Hooly One is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic