Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB9 Big Brother 9 in 2008 was won by Rachel Rice.

Old 31-07-2008, 02:15 PM #1

Default Lets talk about Rex!

What I can't understand from seeing the polls of the favourite housemates Rex is winning....why?

Now don't get me wrong I did like Rex but his bullying & constant meaness is just not on but people seem to be liking it though!

He has some kind of issue with Rachel, take for instance when they got to see HM's audition tapes I don't think Rachel was that different to how she is now but for some reason he keeps gunning for her about it. Dale said he would stab people in the back but Rex didn't care about that just Rachel. I guess it's because she is an easy target.

I think Rex is also the reason Maysoon has left becuase he went on so much about how she was potrayed as though she thought she was sexy & what her family may think so Maysoon will have been thinking about that & decided to leave.

He is so arrogant, self assured & dismissive if he wins imagine how we will be!!!!!

Funniest moment so far when Rex is banging on about how fit his girlfriend is & Lisa is saying yeah she is really pretty (after wrongly selecting who she thought his g/f was) "the other girl (who is actually his g/friend) is pretty but very common looking" ha ha wait until Rex realises who Lisa was talking about!
Natas5ha is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2008, 02:16 PM #2
Bitch is BACK!

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Olly Murs

Bitch is BACK!

Favourites:

(8) Lets talk about Rex baby, Lets talk about you and me! Lets talk about all the good things and the bad things... (8)

Annie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2008, 02:19 PM #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Natas5ha
What I can't understand from seeing the polls of the favourite housemates Rex is winning....why?

Now don't get me wrong I did like Rex but his bullying & constant meaness is just not on but people seem to be liking it though!

He has some kind of issue with Rachel, take for instance when they got to see HM's audition tapes I don't think Rachel was that different to how she is now but for some reason he keeps gunning for her about it. Dale said he would stab people in the back but Rex didn't care about that just Rachel. I guess it's because she is an easy target.

I think Rex is also the reason Maysoon has left becuase he went on so much about how she was potrayed as though she thought she was sexy & what her family may think so Maysoon will have been thinking about that & decided to leave.

He is so arrogant, self assured & dismissive if he wins imagine how we will be!!!!!

Funniest moment so far when Rex is banging on about how fit his girlfriend is & Lisa is saying yeah she is really pretty (after wrongly selecting who she thought his g/f was) "the other girl (who is actually his g/friend) is pretty but very common looking" ha ha wait until Rex realises who Lisa was talking about!

i agree sayign his girlfriends was "bigger built" and "common" was funny to hear.
30stone is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2008, 02:28 PM #4

Rex is bullying? he is saying stuff to peoples faces. What Luke does is 10,000x worse. Give me a break.
Very_Nayce is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2008, 02:31 PM #5

Quote:
Originally posted by Very_Nayce
Rex is bullying? he is saying stuff to peoples faces. What Luke does is 10,000x worse. Give me a break.
in someways but not in others

rachel was crying and very upset from what rex said, but luke hasnt made her upset beause he hasnt really told her how she feels.

but luke tries to manipulate people like dale and stuart, by lying about rachel etc..

which is worse.
30stone is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2008, 02:35 PM #6

Quote:
Originally posted by 30stone
Quote:
in someways but not in others

rachel was crying and very upset from what rex said, but luke hasnt made her upset beause he hasnt really told her how she feels.

but luke tries to manipulate people like dale and stuart, by lying about rachel etc..

which is worse.
Rachel was crying but further said it was not so much down to Rex, because it was everybody else [mainly Bex] dissing her behind her back. In fact, she thanked Rex for saying it to her face.

I think secretly Rex likes Rachel, he is just too honest for hsi own good.

Rex just thinks she is boring. Luke is convinced she has an evil masterplan to win the show. Thats the difference between the two.
Old 31-07-2008, 03:18 PM #7

Quote:
So if you say it to the persons face that's okay then?!?!?! No that's just an excuse that people use now to be nasty to people 'oh well at least i'm saying it to your face, never mind i'm hurting your feelings'

It's like a murderer saying 'yeah I killed them, but at least i'm been honest' oh okay then you're not so bad now you admit it!! Give me a break!!!
Old 31-07-2008, 03:29 PM #8

Quote:
Quote:
So if you say it to the persons face that's okay then?!?!?! No that's just an excuse that people use now to be nasty to people 'oh well at least i'm saying it to your face, never mind i'm hurting your feelings'

It's like a murderer saying 'yeah I killed them, but at least i'm been honest' oh okay then you're not so bad now you admit it!! Give me a break!!!
Yes. It is okay. Because Rex was only telling her she is going to be portrayed as boring in the house [True] and she is different to her audition tape [also True].

Boo-hoo. He has every right to say those things. Their not personal attacks. Their his honest opinions.
Old 31-07-2008, 03:40 PM #9

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yes. It is okay. Because Rex was only telling her she is going to be portrayed as boring in the house [True] and she is different to her audition tape [also True].

Boo-hoo. He has every right to say those things. Their not personal attacks. Their his honest opinions.
Rachel isn't that different to the tape & like she said she probably can't get a word in edge ways!!
Let's go back to the time when everyone in the house hated Rex - he wasn't so keen then but he got lucky because Jen left & he wasn't so gobby when Alex was in the house because he dare not!!!!....like I said he goes for the easy targets to make himself feel better!
Old 31-07-2008, 03:43 PM #10

Quote:
Quote:

Hmmmm methinks comparing Rex to a murderer is perhaps going a wee bit too far, obviously you don't like him, but come on.
hanny08 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2008, 03:44 PM #11

Quote:
i agree.
iow97 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2008, 03:44 PM #12
Banned

Banned

I'm not liking him at the moment, he's bullying and mysoginysm (sp?) against the women is quite uncomfortable and is going unpunished. If Luke or Dale did these things everyone would be raising their pitch forks and setting up the pyre.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2008, 03:54 PM #13

I think Rex is like he is with Rachel because he really likes her as a friend and he felt like she lied to him. I know he shows it in different ways than sum of us would but i really do think this is why, and also she says she knows what Rex is like so it goes over her head.
Stu or Rex to win hehe
Mummyoftwo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2008, 04:15 PM #14

Favourites:
BB11: Josie

Favourites:

this bullying lark is getting so boring now,he was just saying what everyone in their right mind was thinking he was being a bully
supernoodles! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2008, 04:19 PM #15

Quote:
Originally posted by Annie
(8) Lets talk about Rex baby, Lets talk about you and me! Lets talk about all the good things and the bad things... (8)

As soon as i saw this i started singing that!!!!! LOL
Emzy-!! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2008, 04:19 PM #16
ॐ❤✌❤ॐ❤☯❤ॐ❤✌❤ॐ

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

ॐ❤✌❤ॐ❤☯❤ॐ❤✌❤ॐ

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

GET REX OUT!!! ARE PEOPLE BLIND!! HES RUDE, ARRAGANT, ANNOYING, UGLY AND A BULLY!!

PLUS HES GINGER! ..EWW!

HIS GIRLFRIEND LOOKED TYPICAL :l

KAT/LISA/STUART TO WIN!
Saph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2008, 04:26 PM #17

Give Rex a break he is the only honest one in the house he done Rachel a favour as she has come out her shell since Rex pulled her up about the vt at least he does not talk about people behind thier backs like Luke Dale and Liosa who bitch about people constantly Rex to win
sk8tersmum is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2008, 04:28 PM #18

Favourites:

Favourites:

exactly well said sk8ersmum
Lisa is so full of ****,she must be the most deluded person on the planet....'oh yeah dale,mohammed,darnell..........all tried it on with me when they didn`t know i was with Mario'.

Yeah right whatever lisa!?Dale...hmmm yeh i don`t think so some how ha ha.
supernoodles! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2008, 04:28 PM #19
Bitch is BACK!

Favourites:

Bitch is BACK!

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally posted by Emzy-!!
Quote:
Originally posted by Annie

As soon as i saw this i started singing that!!!!! LOL
glad I wasnt the only one
Annie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2008, 04:43 PM #20

Rex wont win, he had his favourites but he blew it with his moody and misreble moments which became to often for to long.
Now he is just annoying a cross between Luke and Lisa, up for a bit of fun now and again, but the majority of his time is spent trashing other people or wallowing in "I wanna leave" self pity.

Once you take into account the man is a big headed tosser with little going for him cept be able to cook lasagne and has a sports car, you know what I'd rather have incurable facial warts than Rex's life, as he's obviously not happy at all, and thats why he wont win, Stuart is the new favourite male choice of winner and thankfully its not this cocky little runt Rex.
AngRemembered is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2008, 04:48 PM #21

Quote:
Originally posted by supernoodles!
this bullying lark is getting so boring now,he was just saying what everyone in their right mind was thinking he was being a bully
Exactly. I find it beyond pathetic that most of this forum thinks its bullying that a grown man is telling a grown woman to her face she is boring.
Old 31-07-2008, 04:51 PM #22

Quote:
Originally posted by Angiebabe
Rex wont win, he had his favourites but he blew it with his moody and misreble moments which became to often for to long.
Now he is just annoying a cross between Luke and Lisa, up for a bit of fun now and again, but the majority of his time is spent trashing other people or wallowing in "I want to leave" self pity.

Once you take into account the man is a big headed tosser with little going for him cept be able to cook lasagne and has a sports car, you know what I'd rather have incurable facial warts than Rex's life, as he's obviously not happy at all, and thats why he wont win, Stuart is the new favourite male choice of winner and thankfully its not this cocky little runt Rex.
And what has Stu going for him? He also wants to leave the house. He was Dale's running mate up until a week or so ago and now he is just deadweight.

Sure Rex is a cocky piece of work, but thats why people like him. People dont have to like the nice ones. Everyone loves a villian.

Also, your in absoloutely no position to say wether he is happy or not and since he heard about his girlfriend, he actualy now wants to stay in the house.

I think most of your argument applies to Dale, NOT rex.
Old 31-07-2008, 04:54 PM #23

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Mike ‘The Situation’
BB13: Deana

Favourites (more):

people!!!!!!

you might remember me! as one of the I *****ing LOVE REX sort of person here!....but ive gone of him! :S *i cant believe am saying that*

watching him, makes me feel like wacthing people being treated realay bad in school, i feel uncomfortable watching him, its the same as with alex, jen, rebecca and luke!!!!!

i cant support rex if this is the kind of person he is!
:S
rayheartbliss is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2008, 04:59 PM #24

Treating people badly? He has issues, and he is venting those issues to peoples faces! Whereas some people would rather tip toe around the issue and go down either the bitchy or the dancingsingingomgpeaceandloveLOLZ route, Rex is being totally honest!

I cant see why so many people on the forum resent that. Its like TiBB is scared of conflict, and as a result, scared of what Rex stands for.
Old 31-07-2008, 05:01 PM #25

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Treating people badly? He has issues, and he is venting those issues to peoples faces! Whereas some people would rather tip toe around the issue and go down either the bitchy or the dancingsingingomgpeaceandloveLOLZ route, Rex is being totally honest!

I cant see why so many people on the forum resent that. Its like TiBB is scared of conflict, and as a result, scared of what Rex stands for.
he can stand for what ever he wants... but theres no need of going going OTT
to make others feel bad!

i wish he wasnt like that, but he doesnt deserve to win!
rayheartbliss is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
rex, talk