Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB9 Big Brother 9 in 2008 was won by Rachel Rice.

Old 01-09-2008, 08:46 AM #1

Default THAT BUST-UP: Has Kat now blown her chances?

What a bizarre outburst! Everyone could see that Darnell, Mo and Rex were just joking. Rachel, at whom the jibes were also aimed, could see they were joking. Apparently, however, Kat couldn’t! Where the hell did that come from? In one fell swoop, she’s managed to make the hitherto obnoxious Darnell look like the victim and herself look like the bully. Even when he went into another room to get away from her, she followed him and even Darnell repeatedly shouting “Leave me alone” wasn’t a big enough hint for her. Even her buddy Rachel put her head down in embarrassment. She’s now handed a pile of popularity points to Darnell. And why just target him and not also Rex and Mo (not that they’d done anything wrong - for once - either)?

I wonder whether she’s blown her chances. Any thoughts?

brandstifter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 08:52 AM #2

She doesnt like Darnell being friendly with Sara. You could see that the other day when Sara and Darnell were in the pool - jealousy! Tbh I don't think she stood much of a chance of winning anyway - everyone is sick of the fake accent, silly girly act and stupid sayings! I think she thinks she is still on a Thai Gameshow!
dcp42 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 08:55 AM #3

Quote:
Originally posted by dcp42
She doesnt like Darnell being friendly with Sara. You could see that the other day when Sara and Darnell were in the pool - jealousy! Tbh I don't think she stood much of a chance of winning anyway - everyone is sick of the fake accent, silly girly act and stupid sayings! I think she thinks she is still on a Thai Gameshow!
Until last night, I'd been pretty neutral about her.

Bursting into a rendition of Postman Pat by the pool yesterday didn't exactly boost my opinion of her either!

Old 01-09-2008, 08:56 AM #4

She blew her chances way before this! She just took the act too far and got found out...
Fom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 09:00 AM #5

Quote:
Originally posted by brandstifter
Quote:

Bursting into a rendition of Postman Pat by the pool yesterday didn't exactly boost my opinion of her either!

I know that was scary! I find the whole little girl act very creepy - Rachel does it as well - who on earth are they trying to appeal too?
Old 01-09-2008, 09:03 AM #6

She wont win I dont think.
BapStar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 09:07 AM #7

Quote:
Originally posted by BapStar
She wont win I dont think.
If you search that there interweb thingy for polls, you’ll find most of them point to Rachel winning, though some have Sara. And most of them have Bully-Boy Rex as second! Also, the overwhelming majority reckon Darnell and Mo for the chop on Tuesday.
Old 01-09-2008, 09:35 AM #8

She didn't have a chance, then she just wiped away that last bit of doubt that she would win. NO CHANCE NOW KAT!
BBkid is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 09:56 AM #9

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I know that was scary! I find the whole little girl act very creepy - Rachel does it as well - who on earth are they trying to appeal too?
why does everyone refer to it as an act? it's just the way she is.
james_h is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 09:58 AM #10

"why does everyone refer to it as an act? it's just the way she is."

Everyone? I didn't!
Old 01-09-2008, 10:03 AM #11

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by james_h
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Everyone? I didn't!
not everyone. but the majority do. i'm very sensitive myself. i got upset because someone at my school was being bullied like thrown against the door. and that really upset me. and even just like name calling can really hurt. it's not always obvious with darnell whether he's telling the truth or not. he made it into a situation when there was no need and can no-one else see that? it was like he was looking for trouble with her cos he wanted a reaction out of her. so that he could say " you know i'm jokin" "you pathetic" or something along those lines. it really peeves me off that no-one else can see this.
Old 01-09-2008, 10:10 AM #12

Favourites:
BB11: John James

Favourites:
BB11: John James

she's 30 ffs .. she's not super sensetive. When Rex takes a swipe at her... nothing ..but when Darnell as a laugh ... BANG in his face .... she's playing to the cameras. She feels Darnell is not liked by public given his run ins with Sara and the fact Sara stayed. So Kat wants to get it on that.
ange7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 10:10 AM #13

It peeves me up when people cry all the time... i've heard of people being emotional but Kat just takes it that one step too far! Its like... grow up! You are 30 and you are still crying when not everyone likes you. You might think its acceptable because your in school but the way I look at it... she is 30 years old. She prances around being happy happy and acts like a 5 year old and sings postman pat? She needs to get a slap and needs to grow up.

I am SO glad I dont know her in real life. I would give her a smack if I did, I dont see why she still has supporters. And dont give me the "Some people just dont wanna grow up" I personally am very immature and act like a kid but Ive matured enough to realise when im doing it... when Kat does it its never ending!
Fom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 10:16 AM #14

Quote:
Originally posted by ange7
she's 30 ffs .. she's not super sensetive. When Rex takes a swipe at her... nothing ..but when Darnell as a laugh ... BANG in his face .... she's playing to the cameras. She feels Darnell is not liked by public given his run ins with Sara and the fact Sara stayed. So Kat wants to get it on that.
but when rex says something you can tell whether it's genuine or sincere. with darnell you can't and its all the time with him. you never know what he really thinks. i would also be upset if someone didn't like me and would like to know the reason why because if you aren't a bad person why should you be disliked if you've done nothing wrong.

i understand she's annoying at times but that doesn't mean she's playing a game. it's just who she is. you may think she needs to grow up and that's her decision how she acts. you can't change someone to your liking.
Old 01-09-2008, 10:24 AM #15

Favourites (more):
UBB: Nikki
BB11: Josie

Favourites (more):
UBB: Nikki

i actually agreed with darnell a bit there.. he was being pathetic... she said she has been his friend well she was with lisa and look what kat did there....
Barbie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 10:33 AM #16

She blew her chances ages ago!
xXxCharlottexXx is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 10:36 AM #17

did i miss something on last nights show??

i dont like rachel.. but kat is just being kat..

rachel has shown 2 very different sides to her.. one on her VT and one in the house... if the girl on the VT came into the house rachel would not have lasted long.. she is sooooo boring... she abnnoys the hell out of me..

at least kat is entertaining..

altho kat did p*** me off last night when she understood everything except negative things being said about her that she didnt want to hear..

neither of them should win...
ShelleySkruFayce is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 10:37 AM #18
Da Muthaflippin

Favourites (more):
UBB: Brian
Da Muthaflippin

Favourites (more):

notice how the little girl "dont say anything horrible too me I'll cry" act has gone and shes not afraid to have a go back- now theres no nominations!! hmmm funny that
NettoSuperstar! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 10:42 AM #19

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Everyone? I didn't!
not everyone. but the majority do. i'm very sensitive myself. i got upset because someone at my school was being bullied like thrown against the door. and that really upset me. and even just like name calling can really hurt. it's not always obvious with darnell whether he's telling the truth or not. he made it into a situation when there was no need and can no-one else see that? it was like he was looking for trouble with her cos he wanted a reaction out of her. so that he could say " you know i'm jokin" "you pathetic" or something along those lines. it really peeves me off that no-one else can see this.

Of course its an act - she is 30 for goodness sake not 3! I was bullied at school so I am also sensitive and will get upset when I see others being bullied - Darnell has NOT bullied Kat - no one has - she will just do anything for air time and attention. Its a gameshow and Kat - like the others, wants to win - she wants her 15 minutes of fame and 100k ! She has already been on TV in Thailand and wants to do the same here - thats why she has gimmicks and catchphrases and acts!! She is fake - sorry but she is! I have a friend who can turn on the waterworks by just thinking something sad and has done it many times to get sympathy etc when things are not going her way - lots of people can do it - even Kat!
Old 01-09-2008, 10:50 AM #20

Quote:
Originally posted by ShelleySkruFayce
i dont like rachel.. but kat is just being kat..

rachel has shown 2 very different sides to her.. one on her VT and one in the house... if the girl on the VT came into the house rachel would not have lasted long.. she is sooooo boring... she abnnoys the hell out of me..

at least kat is entertaining..

altho kat did p*** me off last night when she understood everything except negative things being said about her that she didnt want to hear..

neither of them should win...
Especially not Rachel she is worse than Kat she has only started with the silly 3yr old voice she did not talk like that when she hung around Lisa and Mario at the start she is so fake and boring it would be a travesty
sk8tersmum is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 10:59 AM #21
Da Muthaflippin

Favourites (more):
Da Muthaflippin

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by ange7
Good point
NettoSuperstar! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 11:56 AM #22

I just wached it on youtube, and oh dear it actually made me laugh watching , how they all didnt know where to look or what to say and Darnell was just like Oh god dude, LOL !!
She needs to get over herself as Darnell said, shes alright but why she always acting like that . I"m veryy sad", god women lol !
xxcherryxx is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 12:10 PM #23

I don't like either Kat or Darnell but can anyone tell me exactly what was this "Bust up" I assume on last nights show???). I saw nothing that was significant last night just light squabbly banter......Please enlighten me.What have you guys seen......
bananarama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 12:18 PM #24

Favourites (more):
BB16: Nick
CBB 12: Charlotte Crosby

Favourites (more):
BB16: Nick
CBB 12: Charlotte Crosby

^^ No I think it'll be in tonight's show. It can be seen on the Ch4 website.

Basically HMs are joking "What if you had to choose who had to go between Sara and Kat?"

Darnell and Mohamed say Kat and are clearly joking and being sarcastic, Darnell says "Oh I'd say Kat, she's been very down and says she wants to go!" Clearly messing!

Then Kat runs to the DR door folds her arms and starts crying and screaming "WHY DO YOU HATE ME?!"
dylissimo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 12:22 PM #25

Kat blew her chances of winning a while back....
beanny is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
blown, bustup, chances, kat