Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB5 Nadia, Michelle, Stuart, Jason and the rest of the Big Brother 5 housemates.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-2004, 04:09 PM #1

Default Sixth Sense

Quote:
Housemates are sensing the presence of Davina as they try and guess what Big Brother has in store for them tonight.

"It feels like a Friday," Jason told Stuart as he patrolled the garden. "I can sense a Friday feeling," the uncanny Scot said.

"There is totally an eviction tonight," said Shell after she and Stu thought they saw people by peering under the front door.

"I could see people," reckoned Stu. "It's going down tonight," he said. "Scaaaary!"

And Shell, who has said she feels certain she is "going tonight," told Stu and Nadia, "Normally I'm s***ing my pants, but this time I'm like 'bring it on'. I will be scared when my name is called though."

But Nadia was not duly concerned about eviction. "I'm in a very weird mood. A bitchy impatient mood," she chortled.

Oh dear. Davina better pray Nadia doesn't leave tonight...

Don't forget to tune in to Channel 4 tonight from 21.00 - 21.30 to find out who gets evicted, and again at 22.30 to watch them walk the walk of shame and come face to face with Davina.
Article from Official Website
Amy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
sense, sixth