Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB5 Nadia, Michelle, Stuart, Jason and the rest of the Big Brother 5 housemates.

Old 05-08-2004, 09:25 AM #1

Default You Liar!

Quote:
The House has been thrown into a state of nervous agitation after tonight's shock eviction of nice guy, Stu.

Jason and Daniel both registered utter disbelief that they'd survived the smile champion - with Jason implying that BB lied when he was told that Stu was the eighth person to be voted out.

Shocking accusation, oh tanned one!

Lost for words in the Diary Room - barring the now familiar gasped expletives - Jay threw himself back in the chair, shaking his head.

"What's going on, man? What are the public watchin'?" he demanded.

"I'd have put my last 500 quid on [Stuart] winnin' it!" he blurted. "He was the dead cert in everybody's eyes."

Jay then got suspicious and insisted that Big Brother conceal no more twists, he wanted the truth!

When the evil one curtly told him BB did not tell lies, Jason laughed and quickly apologised (immediately arousing suspicions he was scared he'd be evicted for his scurrilous allegation!).

"It's just, this is the most unbelievable thing that has ever happened to me in my life."

Indeed...

Describing the eviction as a "great ********** move", he was pleased Stuart had then gone out to a "brilliant" reception from the public.

But the result has thrown any certainties the housemates thought they had, into disarray.

"Once the guy who you think is going to win has disappeared," pondered a wide-eyed Dan in his own bemused Diary Room sesh, "who's gonna win?"

Likening Stuart's 'disappearance' to something out of a "scary teen movie", he went on to reminisce about the "adorable" and "intelligent" twenty year old.

"He felt like my little brother, one who always comes out with the most obvious sayings," he smiled with affection.

"He was the world's only living flat-liner. He never faltered."
article from Official Website
Amy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
liar