Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here 2002 - 2014 Discuss the previous series of I'm a Celeb in this sub-forum.

Old 18-11-2008, 06:46 AM #1

Default Now policeman Paddick gives the bikini girls a run for their money on I\'m A Celebrity

Quote:
Now policeman Paddick gives the bikini girls a run for their money on I'm A Celebrity
Morning all - what have we got 'ere then?

Surely not a contestant in I'm A Celebrity . .. Get Me Out of Here! stripping off to attract attention? Well, yes, but not the usual suspects in a bikini-popping pose.

This time it was former police commander Brian Paddick striking a back to nature pose and 'pulling a Myleene' as he took a jungle shower.

After a week of watching the I'm a Celebrity girls parade their toned bodies to attract fans it seems the male contingency is finally catching on.

The Met's former deputy commissioner signed onto the show after his failed bid to become London Mayor earlier this year.

And judging by the picture, he could be set to gain an army of new male voters - male and female.

After his brush with the wildside Paddick returned to camp, to be greeted with shock when he told his fellow contestants he had showered in the nude.

'I don't want anyone seeing my weener!' said ex-Eastender Joe.

He then told the group his 'weener' was known as Alfie. Paddick was quick to reassure everyone that he didn't have a pet name for his private parts.

He later insisted: 'I do not have a name for my penis. Lovely as it is, it does not have a name.'

But in the privacy of the Bush Telegraph diary room Star Trek actor George Takei was more forthcoming.

'I guess it's Junior George,' he laughed.

Later in the show glamour model Nicola McLean found herself having to tuck into the unmentionable bits of a dead crocodile and kangaroo in a contest on the reality series.

Despite gagging and choking, she managed to devour enough to win the Bush Tucker trial, beating EastEnders actor Joe Swash.

Also on the menu were crocodile eyes and feet, scorpion lolly sticks, cockroaches, silkworms and witchetty grubs.

Showing an intriguing grasp of biology, Miss McLean then asked if she could become pregnant from eating kangaroo testicles.

Meanwhile a couple of nights in the Australian jungle was threatening to be too much for Robert Kilroy-Silk, a serving member of the European Parliament, and Esther Rantzen.

She said: 'I nearly walked in the middle of the night.'

Mr Kilroy-Silk agreed, saying: 'And me. I was surprised everybody is so ebullient.'

Miss Rantzen continued: 'In the middle of the night I just thought "I'm not staying".'

She later added: 'I feel quite lonely and I realise so much my mood depends on people I care about and they're not here. But the people here are very nice.'

And Mr Kilroy-Silk also confessed: 'I'm really missing my family.'

Martina Navratilova proved victorious over WAG Carly Zucker, 25 years her junior, in the next challenge. This involved retrieving a floating key from a funnel which had to be filled with water suspended over a swamp.

Meanwhile, Star Trek actor George Takei faced the wrath of producers after urinating alfresco in camp during the night.

Night vision cameras caught the 71-year-old relieving himself next to the double-decker bus he calls home.

He's not the first to get into trouble for that. In an earlier series, Carol Thatcher relieved herself next to her camp bed, drawing rats to the area.

On-set medic Bob McCarron said: 'Rats love human urine and are extremely attracted to it. It's one of the worst things the contestants can do.'

Producers have been put on alert by the worst storms in 25 years to hit the Gold Coast, where the ITV show is filmed.

More than 230,000 homes lost power and communication systems have been knocked out after heavy rain, winds and flash flooding hit the area. A local said: 'It's the worst storm I've ever seen. There were trees down and hailstones the size of golf balls.'

Three more days of storms are forecast, forcing producers to reschedule Bushtucker Trials until the weather improves.

The crew is also watching conditions in camp as floods have been known to rip through the site, taking campsites, trees and even rocks with them.

Executive producer Beth Hart said: 'We rebuilt the celebrities' pool this year because a flood went through the camp and washed everything away.

'All of the camera hides and the rock face in home camp were washed away and they filled our pool with rock so we had to build a new pool much closer to camp.'

I'm A Celebrity returned with nearly nine million viewers on Sunday night. But it was beaten in the ratings by BBC1's Antiques Roadshow.

More than 10 million tuned in to see the show's first £1million find - a model of Antony Gormley's Angel of the North sculpture.
Source and Pictures: Daily Mail
Red Moon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-11-2008, 06:59 AM #2

He couldn't wait to get his kit off.
Jackie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bikini, celebrity, girls, i'm, money, paddick, policeman, run