Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here 2002 - 2014 Discuss the previous series of I'm a Celeb in this sub-forum.

Old 18-11-2008, 10:34 PM #1

Default Tensions set to flare as I\'m A Celebrity camps are united... but will Kilroy-Silk be able to swallow his pride?

Quote:
Tensions set to flare as I'm A Celebrity camps are united... but will Kilroy-Silk be able to swallow his pride?
Tensions are set to flare in the I'm A Celebrity jungle after the contestants were united into one camp.

Topping the bill as the person set to cause most friction is Robert Kilroy-Silk, who has already angered several of the stars with his confrontational style.

But a defiant Dani Behr from Home camp, where all the celebrities converged, summed up the situation by declaring: 'If he comes in here (with us) he's going to be up against five people who aren't going to take any crap.'

Earlier Kilroy-Silk, who has been living in the Away camp for the past three days, went head-to-head with former EastEnders star Joe Swash in the Chamber of Horrors bushtucker trial.

Both men were plunged into an underground chamber which was flooded with water as they had to match keys to six padlocks to release the stars.

At first it appeared that Kilroy-Silk had emerged as the victor. But as he popped his head above water cheering himself, hosts Ant and Dec told him he still had one star left to unlock.

Swash, who was facing his second bushtucker trial, seized on the opportunity and shortly emerged from his tank having unlocked all six stars before being crowned the winner.

But unable to swallow his pride, Kilroy-Silk insisted that he had won, blaming his failure on a faulty lock.

'No you have not won,' he shouted as Swash jubilantly claimed victory.

''I've got a faulty lock. I won ages ago.'

Diplomatic Swash tried to console the former chat show host, declaring: 'Unlucky man. But don't worry. We'll be together in a few days.'

He added: 'Come on Kilroy, take it like a man.'

Swash's prize was luxury food supplies for his camp, a welcome relief after losing out to Nicola McLean in Monday's trial which saw them both presented with a range of jungle nasties to gobble up.

Kilroy-Silk has already angered his fellow contestants during his short time in the jungle.

Former LibDem London mayoral candidate Brian Paddick said: 'Robert appears to be confrontational. If it's not an act then we have problems.

'There's the potential for fireworks with Robert here.'

And former Star Trek actor George Takei added: 'This Robert seems like a real villain.'

Page Three model Nicola McLean was also unimpressed by his bad sportsmanship, berating him for not taking his bushtucker trial failure with dignity.

'I don't really have patience to hear, "I was cheated from victory".

'You either win, or you don't win.'

Perhaps 66-year-old Kilroy-Silk will be able to prove himself in Thursday's bushtucker trial, after the public voted for him to take part for the second time.

He will face Thursday Night Fever as he has to dance and hold a pose while being confronted with a plethora of creepy crawlies.

But the MEP will also have to conquer his fear of heights. Before taking part in last night's trial he revealed his biggest fear was getting over the bridge to take part in the challenge.

He said: 'I'm worried about crossing the bridge to be frank because I've got a fear of heights.
Source and Pictures: Daily Mail
Red Moon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-11-2008, 07:17 AM #2

I knew Robert was going to have to do another trial after that shodding performance claiming his lock don't work.
Jackie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
camps, celebrity, flare, kilroysilk, pride, set, swallow, tensions, united