Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB5 Nadia, Michelle, Stuart, Jason and the rest of the Big Brother 5 housemates.

Old 25-08-2004, 07:47 AM #1

Default Michelle and Stuart could go abroad?

Michelle and Stuart want to escape to Miami

Big Brother couple Michelle and Stuart say they would like to live abroad to escape the hysteria from this year's show.

The pair claim the Channel 4 show has turned their lives upside down. They are still mobbed by fans wanting pictures and autographs wherever they go.

Speaking to OK! magazine on holiday Stuart said his dream is to chill out with his Geordie lover in Miami and "live the dream."

The 20-year-old said: "I thought it'd be a good idea to take a year out and get away.

"I want to go to America. It's cool. They live the dream out there."

Michelle, 23, said: "It won't feel like we're in a real relationship until we can be a proper girlfriend and boyfriend and do regular things together."

Michelle also tell the magazine they have told each other they love on another. And Michelle adds: "I take these words very seriously. I only says it if I mean it"

Stuart added: "Your just know don't you."

From From Ananova
James is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-08-2004, 01:04 PM #2
Oldgit

Oldgit

Quote:
Originally posted by James
Big Brother couple Michelle and Stuart say they would like to live abroad to escape the hysteria from this year's show.
I have not bought OK but posters on other sites have suggested that Ananova have taken a quote out of context, in that they plan another holiday together and Miami is Stuart's preferred destination.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-08-2004, 01:16 PM #3

If it's true all I can say is good riddance to her.
LEE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-08-2004, 05:20 PM #4
Oldgit

Oldgit

Quote:
Originally posted by LEE
If it's true all I can say is good riddance to her.
Tough, they'll be coming back!

Remind me that if they ever do a "Middle Aged" Big Brother and I appear on it, that I must not show any human frailties or emotions at all. Michelle is one of a small number in the history of BB to wear her heart on her sleeve, and was at the centre of most of the storylines in BB this year. Without her, you'd have had Stadler and Waldorf (Victor and Jason) moaning all the time and er... that's it!

Yes she made me cringe occasionally, and I'd probably run a mile from her in real life but she was easily the most entertaining housemate since BB2!
Old 25-08-2004, 05:25 PM #5

Sorry Oldgit but I can't stand her and it has nothing to do with her wearing her heart on her sleeve. I didn't find her entertaining in the slightest, I found her annoying, shallow, selfish and painful to watch. About the only good thing I have got to say about her is that she was marginally better than Marco and Nadia, both of whom I detest.
LEE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-08-2004, 05:32 PM #6
Oldgit

Oldgit

Quote:
Originally posted by LEE
Sorry Oldgit but I can't stand her and it has nothing to do with her wearing her heart on her sleeve. I didn't find her entertaining in the slightest, I found her annoying, shallow, selfish and painful to watch. About the only good thing I have got to say about her is that she was marginally better than Marco and Nadia, both of whom I detest.
Have we ever agreed about anything (since BB2)?
Old 26-08-2004, 11:40 PM #7

Well I hope we have the great pleasure of Michelle a Stuart remaining in the UK and consolidating there relationship. They are both a couple of great kids and were key elements in making BB5 as entertaining as it was. In BB terms Michelle was a ledgend of a housemate.
bananarama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2004, 12:10 AM #8

Quote:
Originally posted by LEE
I also loathe Marco and Nadia, and the sooner they both fade into obscurity the better. I hope the DVD version of BB5 comes with a "Nadia/Marco sound on/off" option.
AndyJK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2004, 07:23 PM #9
Oldgit

Oldgit

Quote:
Originally posted by bananarama
Well I hope we have the great pleasure of Michelle a Stuart remaining in the UK and consolidating there relationship. They are both a couple of great kids and were key elements in making BB5 as entertaining as it was. In BB terms Michelle was a ledgend of a housemate.
I agree. She was the only one who really expressed what she felt when nominated, everyone else pretends it's OK, she let rip! I loved her for that!

Selfish? Like most people, selfish one minute, generous the next. And at the centre of everything. The biggest character for years.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
abroad, michelle, stuart