Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

General Chat General discussion. Want to chat about anything not covered in another forum - This is the place!

Old 19-12-2008, 06:26 AM #51
van der Woodsen

van der Woodsen

Quote:
Originally posted by bluehill

well in some places they are not allowed to show the english flag becuse it comes form the crusade cross and the crusade of england killed millions of jews and muslims and that is why the united kindom flag is shown more that the english flag manily becuse of history hunderds of years ago, so theres your info
In some places? Where are these mysterious places you speak of? That's not info, that's just you saying things... at the best of times.

I've never once encountered anything "PC gone mad!" in this country ever. Never have I known anyone been made to take down an England flag, to change the name of Christmas, to avoid the word 'black'. Literally never.

The only place we hear of these things are in the media and there is a reason for this.
Lauren is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-12-2008, 08:30 AM #52
Da Muthaflippin

Favourites (more):
UBB: Brian
BB11: Josie
Da Muthaflippin

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by andyman
Name calling is against the rules, please read the rules. Political correctness is real and is not all about race. Problem is that PC can go too far, some just want to please others without using common sence, at times that is thrown out of the window. There is good points and bad points with political correctness. By calling me names and saying i'm part of the bnp just shows that some have a mob mindset without being grown up about the subject, not ever have i made this into a race topic, that is comming from others. If i question political correctness does that make me a racist? If i disagree with a council calling christmas lights "winter lights" a racist? Lets all walk on egg shells due to the PC MOB.
Sorry if Ive offended you in anyway (you being such a sensitive soul n all who wouldnt dream of doing such things) Its just that you dont think about anything you say or have any serious evidence to back it up and what you say is spreading ignorance and fear which is dangerous. I was particularly annoyed about a comment you made about people with mental health problems commiting crimes as you clearly have no idea what you are talking about!

Political correctness is real of course it is. Its intentions are good and if people go a bit far with it on rare occasions there is no real harm done. It is the papers and hate mongerers who twist things to make it sound like political correctness has gone mad when it really hasnt at all. THERE IS NOWHERE THAT HAS CHANGED THE NAME OF THE XMAS TREE TO WINTER TREE! Sorry for capitals but that point has not been recognised! I didnt say you are part of the BNP that was a joke about you being on the mailing list, because its people like them and The Daily "hate" Mail that come out with this crap and you dont seem to be able to provide us with the links to your stories!
NettoSuperstar! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-12-2008, 09:26 AM #53
Da Muthaflippin

Favourites (more):
Da Muthaflippin

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by Lauren
Quote:
Originally posted by bluehill

well in some places they are not allowed to show the english flag becuse it comes form the crusade cross and the crusade of england killed millions of jews and muslims and that is why the united kindom flag is shown more that the english flag manily becuse of history hunderds of years ago, so theres your info
In some places? Where are these mysterious places you speak of? That's not info, that's just you saying things... at the best of times.

I've never once encountered anything "PC gone mad!" in this country ever. Never have I known anyone been made to take down an England flag, to change the name of Christmas, to avoid the word 'black'. Literally never.

The only place we hear of these things are in the media and there is a reason for this.
Lol@the crusades! what century are we in? I always thought that it was frowned upon during the NF days because thats what they went round doing. But times have moved on since then.
NettoSuperstar! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-12-2008, 02:13 PM #54

Favourites:
BB17: Jayne

Favourites:
BB17: Jayne

Is it just me, or is anyone else sick of the term "political correctness"? People use this every three seconds. It's overplayed and getting annoying!
letmein is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-12-2008, 06:15 AM #55
Classic

Classic

Quote:
Originally posted by letmein
Is it just me, or is anyone else sick of the term "political correctness"? People use this every three seconds. It's overplayed and getting annoying!
Well thats not very politicaly correct
andyman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:49 AM #56
Classic

Classic

Also "nanny state" ties in with this...

6000 school closed due to snow? A bit of snow!!!!

... Nanny state..
andyman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 09:49 AM #57
Banned

Banned

LOL yes its stupid.
And this was last used at Christmas time
Magic is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
correctness, madness, political