Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB5 Nadia, Michelle, Stuart, Jason and the rest of the Big Brother 5 housemates.

Old 08-09-2004, 03:07 PM #1

Default Michelle and Stuart - rumoured to be buying a house

Quote:
RUMOURS are rife that Big Brother couple Stuart and Michelle are set to buy a house in Ely.

The couple, who hit the headlines after allegedly having sex on the hit Channel Four reality television show, were seen in the city again yesterday.

Stuart Wilson, 20, of Macclesfield, and Michelle Bass, 23, of Newcastle, were mobbed in the city centre, as shoppers attempted to get autographs and photographs.

-

It is the third time they have been spotted in the city in recent weeks and now that Stuart has joined Ely's Atrium Gym in Newnham Street, speculation is mounting that they are looking to move to the city.

A spokeswoman for the Atrium said: 'We have a Stuart Wilson that has joined the club. I haven't seen him myself, so I can't confirm it's the Big Brother star, but I have heard it is him.'

A member of staff at Woolworths in Market Place, Ely, said: 'They came into the shop just after 3pm.

Stuart was on his mobile phone and they walked halfway down the store, before they were bombarded by people wanting autographs and photographs.'

A few minutes later, they were photographed, by a member of the public, shopping in Argos in the High Street.

There are also rumours that Stuart's mother lives in the city and that his dad works locally.
From Cambridge News
James is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 04:22 PM #2

Who cares? I hope they are having some good legal advice if they are setting up home together so early and buying a house. Lots of pitfalls on the way - especially if they ever split up.
BusyBee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 05:16 PM #3
Oldgit

Oldgit

Best of luck to them, I say, but do Stuart's parents not live in Macclesfield. It's a fair trot from Ely, n'est--ce pas? (that's French for "innit?")
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
buying, house, michelle, rumoured, stuart