Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Old 17-01-2009, 08:02 AM #1

Default BB Tina: Coolio is sexist Thug

Quote:
BB TINA: COOLIO IS SEXIST THUG
BB’s foghorn Tina Malone was finally free from bullyboy rapper Coolio last night when she was booted out of the house by fans.

The gobby Scouser had one of the biggest bust-ups of the series with the American singer.

The controversial star sensationally told her to “shut her big-ass mouth”.

She hit back: “The way people talk to each other in here is disgusting. You wouldn’t talk to me like that if you were *******ing me and paying me mortgage!”

Following her eviction, the Shameless star said: “Thank God I’m gone. Coolio was making me go off me effin cake. Who does he think he is? Let me tell you, no man will ever tell me to shhh.”

Rolypoly Tina, 45, was officially Big Brother’s biggest mouth, driving housemates mad with her loud outbursts.

But the no-nonsense mum – who polled 38.8% of the eviction vote – was the only one in the House who actually took on sex bully Coolio, 45.

Tina sat back and watched him attack Michelle Heaton, make sleazy advances to Mutya Buena and La Toya Jackson and shout at Ulrika Jonsson.

But on Thursday, when he got caught up in a fight over the shopping list, she finally exploded at him.

Coolio rowed with Ulrika over who should read out the list to Big Brother of what food they wanted.

Seeing her pal in distress, Tina stepped in and blasted the rapper for being too controlling.

He yelled at her: “Shut the ******* up. Shut your big-ass mouth.” And the pair clashed bitterly.

As a result both were called to the diary room and told to cool down.

Last night Tina raged: “Coolio drove me bleedin’ crackers.

“Who the hell does he think he is telling everyone what to do?

“He was being a bully and no man on this Earth tells me to shut my mouth.”

But Tina’s big mouth landed her in trouble on occasions.

She lost the celebs a valuable hot water token this week for talking about nominations which is against the rules.

The self confessed “fat bird” also lost support from fans for bragging she was more famous than Verne and Ulrika.

She thought her ballet dance with Terry would get more web hits than their rivals’ duet, but it fell short with 36,000 to their 80,000.

The larger-than-life mum said: “I was gobsmacked they got more. I mean, I don’t care who Verne is... I’m in Channel 4’s biggest show, Ulrika and Verne aren’t. I was dancing in a bloody tutu. How could they get more than me?”

Three celebs wanted the human boom-box out.

Ben Adams, 27, said: “It would be nice to get a bit of volume control in the House.”

Verne Troyer, 40, said: It’s hard to get a word in..”

Michelle Heaton, 28, added. “I feel a little bit intimidated when she let’s rip about her opinions.”
Source: Daily Star
Red Moon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bb, Coolio, sexist, thug, tina