Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Old 17-01-2009, 08:24 AM #1

Default Go home Malone

Quote:
Go home Malone
SHAMELESS star Tina Malone last night became the second person evicted on Celebrity Big Brother.

The gobby Scouser, 45, lost out in a tense four-way vote.

When the results were announced, Tina sprang to her feet, clapped furiously and cried: “Oh yes, yes, yes.”

She then admitted to housemates: “I thought I was going to go — now I’m made up.”

Tina was the 1/9 hot favourite with bookmakers Sky Bet for the chop — the shortest ever eviction odds for a Big Brother housemate.

She received 38.8 per cent of the total votes cast.

TV personality Ulrika Jonsson, 41, and pop stars Mutya Buena, 23, and Michelle Heaton, 28, survived the public vote. All four women had expressed a desire to leave the reality TV show.

Tina, who followed glamour girl Lucy Pinder out of the house, had been nominated for eviction by Michelle — who revealed she made her feel “intimidated when she let rip about her opinions”.

Verne Troyer also selected Tina after branding her “loud”.

He added: “She thinks she is more attractive, and she’s full of herself.”

And quiet Ben Adams admitted he was frightened by the Scouse actress.

He said: “She comes across as a bit aggressive.”

In her post-eviction interview Tina told host Davina McCall she did not hate Coolio — despite a series of rows.

She said: “I get his bravado and where he’s coming from.” But she added scornfully: “Coolio is not like me. He has the IQ of a sprout. I am highly intelligent.”

And loudmouth Tina stunned Davina by claiming she had TONED DOWN her performance on Celeb BB.

Meanwhile the show’s producers have complained that the latest BB series is the most censored EVER.

Endemol, which makes the programme, must show all footage to Channel 4 compliance chiefs before allowing it on screen.

But this year’s show is even stricter after the race row that stunned the globe in 2007, which saw C4 rapped by TV watchdog Ofcom for screening the footage of Jade Goody’s bullying antics.

Last night a show insider said: “Production are being deluged by emails over every little thing.

“They are terrified of Coolio being seen as a bully or the series as a whole being in any way controversial. Tina’s rages have also been edited down.”

Rapper Coolio has left show bosses worried as housemates Lucy, Michelle and Tina have all complained about his bullying behaviour and vile language.

They have been forced to give him a warning as Ofcom launched a probe after getting complaints about the gangsta rapper — who was this week seen screeching at Tina “Just shut your big-ass mouth” in a row over the shopping list.
Source:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/big_brother/article2142191.ece
Red Moon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-01-2009, 06:14 PM #2

I'm glad shes out she was overbearing.
Jackie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-01-2009, 08:03 PM #3
Viewer Emeritus

Viewer Emeritus

"forced to give him a warning" You mean they find his conduct totally acceptable?
fingers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
home, malone