Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB5 Nadia, Michelle, Stuart, Jason and the rest of the Big Brother 5 housemates.

Old 24-10-2004, 07:38 AM #1

Default Nadia: I was £1,000 a night hooker

Quote:

BIG BROTHER winner Nadia Almada wept with shame last night as she told how she became a hooker to pay for her sex swap.

Through fitful sobs she told the News of the World: "I hated my looks, I hated my body. I was in the middle of having hormonal treatment and only had 34A boobs.

"I felt like a freak. I wanted to become a beautiful buxom woman with 34DD boobs that I've got now.

"I started working as a prostitute through desperation. The only way I felt I could raise the money to get the breasts I craved was to sell my body to complete strangers."

Nadia, 27, who lives in Woking, Surrey, went on: "At the time I was working as a Fragrant Girl at the Allders Department Store in Woking. I was only earning £200 a week and was clocking up huge debts on my credit card.

"I was so desperate at the time, I would feel suicidal. I even considered jumping off the top of a multi-storey car park.

"Then I came up with what I thought was the only solution. And as a Catholic girl, it became the darkest period of my life."

Nadia, who we revealed last week is in a relationship with hunky gardener Ricard Camcho, told of the desperate moment she took the plunge into prostitution.

"I placed an advert in the Surrey Advertiser for £20. I will never forget the wording, it read, ‘Very feminine TS offering sensuous massage' and I gave my mobile number.

"As soon as the paper hit the streets, my phone didn't stop ringing. My first punter asked me on the phone, ‘Do you have breasts?'

"I told him, ‘I'm a pre-op.' He said, ‘That's fine.'

"I said I would charge £75 for half an hour for oral sex and £100 for full sex. That morning he came to the semi-detached house I rented with friends in Woking.

"He was a straight man. All of them were. They just came for the novelty factor. He was incredibly curious about my body.

"After we had sex he walked out of the house and I was back alone in the bedroom.

"It all felt so bizarre. I couldn't believe what I had done but at the same time I was deeply flattered that he was attracted to me."

Nadia—who won Channel 4's Big Brother in August, scooping the £63,500 prize—said: "After I had sex the first time I went in the shower as soon as the man left the house.

"I scrubbed myself down from head to toe. I felt ashamed but the money was so good and the attention so great that I became addicted to it. I couldn't stop myself.

"After that first client the phone didn't stop ringing.

"I was the only TS advertised in the local paper and it was clear lots of men were interested to find out what I was all about. I was shocked by the amount of interest.

"At first I carried on at Allders but I could earn in half an hour what it would take me two days to earn at the store. So I eventually gave up my job.

"I ended up having sex with two men a day. I'd always take the money before I had sex with them and I would put it in my drawer. It was partly a business transaction.

"Most of the clients were businessmen who would turn up in their suits carrying a briefcase. They would confide in me and most were married with kids. They said they answered the advert purely out of curiosity but some became quite attached to me and were regulars.

"While I was flattered by their interest, I was never attracted to any of them and I certainly was not sexually aroused in any way."

Nadia, born Jorge Almada in Madeira, went on: "I had so many customers I was earning up to £1,000 per week which is more than I got in a month at Allders.

"But the whole experience was humiliating. Some of the men asked me to do sexual things which I flatly refused to do.

"I was raised a Catholic girl and I kept a statue of the Virgin Mary on my mantelpiece, but I was so embarrassed and ashamed of what I was doing that when the men turned up I hid my statue in a drawer. After they left I'd pray to God for forgiveness. I believe in God but I made my own hell on earth.

"I was too ashamed to go to church and began to hate myself for what I was doing. I felt disgusted and empty and the shame was eating away inside of me.

"But the money was so good I kept going. Yet I didn't use it to get the boobs I craved, I just squandered it on shoes and clothes and bags to make me feel better.

"I was so tormented I started taking cannabis to help me cope. I'd then go out at night and drink myself completely legless.

"I'd drink wine, tequila, vodka and Coke and vodka and orange— anything I could get my hands on. And I was chain smoking 40 cigarettes a day. I'd also stuff my self with food for comfort.

"But luckily I didn't go on to any harder drugs."

Nadia, who has earned the nickname Portu-geezer since her sex swap last December, added: "I always had sex with the men while my friends in the house were away working during the day. I kept it secret from all of them, though towards the end I think they had their suspicions.

"I thought I couldn't work from the house any longer so I decided to look for business elsewhere. I looked everywhere to get a decent job but I kept getting turned down.

"Then I saw an advert in the local paper for a receptionist at a massage parlour in Woking. When I phoned I told the owner I was a pre-op transsexual and he said he was keen to meet me.

"The boss told me I could earn between £50 to £70 a day as a receptionist but if I went with clients I could earn a lot more, so long as I paid him £30 for every customer.

"I soon began seeing two to three clients a week. The term massage was just an excuse. Nobody wanted a massage.

"I worked in the parlour for a couple of months but I really felt cheap. It was like being used like a piece of meat." Dabbing at her tear-swollen eyes, Nadia went on: "I knew I was taking a huge risk working as a prostitute, especially at home letting complete strangers into my house.

"I could have been robbed, beaten or murdered. But I despised myself so much I didn't care whether or not I lived or died.

"I was so low I actually prayed that I wouldn't wake up the next morning. The massage parlour was no different.

"I don't know how I managed to stop after working as a prostitute for nearly a year. It was as though a guardian angel told me, ‘Nadia you cannot do this any more.'

"That night I walked out of the massage parlour and vowed to myself I would never ever do it again.

"I turned my back on the money and got a job as a clerk at Barclays earning £200 a week-the same as I earned at Allders. But I was so relieved to have put it all behind me."

Nadia told how she feared her secret past would come to light.

Skeletons

She said: "When I interviewed for Big Brother I was asked if I had any skeletons in my cupboard.

"I assured them I hadn't but I dreaded that all this would come out as soon as I appeared on TV.

"All the time I was in the Big Brother house I could never relax because I was so terrified that this story about my past was going to be leaked to the papers.

"My life since I won Big Brother has been transformed but now this has finally come back to haunt me.

"This morning I phoned my mother in Portugal and confessed to her what I'd done. She told me she was shocked, then said, ‘I'm glad you're not doing it any more.' I said sorry and she told me we will get through this together.

"Now I have confessed to the News of the World I want to close that dark chapter in my life.

"I want to apologise to all the fans who voted for me. I feel I have let them down. I hope they forgive me and give me a second chance."
Article from News Of The World
Amy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-10-2004, 06:33 PM #2

Personally my opinion of Nadia has not changed! I'm glad she won BB5.
Old 24-10-2004, 10:49 PM #3

Me too!

I still love her!

She may not be able to change the person she used to be but hse cannot be faking the person she is now...shes a star!
Lance is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-10-2004, 11:06 PM #4

You know what, I think she is a brave, honest WOMAN. Good luck to her.
Romantic Old Bird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-10-2004, 08:19 AM #5

Just goes to show what people who are desperate for this type of operation will do. Good on you Nadia for being honest enough to admit this. Though I wonder how long it would be before some low life would sell their story to the tabloids "I had sex with BB winner before her op".
BusyBee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-10-2004, 01:46 PM #6

Curse those people making money from selling stories to newspapers, eh?

I'm just glad to know Nadia's operation was paid with her own money. But can we be absolutely sure Nadia is telling the truth about this? We've had several months since the show finished. Why has Nadia decided to reveal this now? And so soon after "a new relationship" with some guy who also sold his story recently to the newspapers.
AndyJK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-10-2004, 02:10 PM #7

Btw Amy, it says in the article Nadia earned £1,000 a week, not "in a night". To earn that much by her rates, she would have had to have slept with 10 people in one evening.

Even that much in a week seems unrealistic, but it would be foolish of me to even suggest that a newspaper of such high standards like the News Of The World would exagerate.
AndyJK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 06:08 PM #8

I too would doubt the level of truth in this story. I believe Nadia to be a very very cunning transexual. I suppose making exaggerated admissions that a newspaper can exploit is one way of earnig more fag money.
bananarama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 06:58 PM #9

Quote:
Originally posted by AndyJK
but it would be foolish of me to even suggest that a newspaper of such high standards like the News Of The World would exagerate.
Doubt The News Of The News Of The World how could you lol Well she got paid for it so I'm guessing, like most of the BB5 lot, that they are all selling storys while they can to get as much money now while they are still known before bb6 starts! I'm just sick and tired now of seeing them in the papers all the time especially HEAT AND OK!!!!
Old 02-11-2004, 07:00 PM #10

Quote:
Originally posted by Amy
[I'm just sick and tired now of seeing them in the papers all the time especially HEAT AND OK!!!!
Cheer up Amy, IACGMOOH will soon push them into the 'spotted' section............
Romantic Old Bird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 07:06 PM #11

Yes that's good news I love Ant and Dec, shame a little Dermie can't join them but i'd also go for Ben sheppard too can't wait for it's return.
Old 08-11-2004, 04:26 PM #12
Wacko

Favourites (more):
I'm a Celeb 2012: Ashley Roberts
BB14 USA: Boogie

Wacko

Favourites (more):
I'm a Celeb 2012: Ashley Roberts
BB14 USA: Boogie

1000 a night to screw her that can’t be true. YUK !!!!!!!!!!
DOG is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
000, £1, hooker, nadia, night