Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

General Chat General discussion. Want to chat about anything not covered in another forum - This is the place!

Old 12-03-2009, 05:31 PM #1
Ninastar

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Michelle Visage
X Factor 2014: Fleur East

Ninastar

Favourites (more):

Default Scariest moments of your life???

Ok, I think I may have posted something similar to this when i first joined tibb. Anyway, what are your scariest moments of your life? It can be anything.
I have a few.

1) The time i saw a black figured thing standing over my sister when I went to my grandads house in scotland. I also heard footsteps that night comeing from my grandads room to the room I was in. I was so scared I ran through to my mums room like in hysterics .

2) This was also at my grandads. My sisters and I were sat in the nicer living room watching tv and he had been given this Clown toy thing that played music ( years and years ago ) and it suddenly started playing. My sister swears on my cats life that she saw the button go back up again. I can always tell when shes lying and she isn't lieing about this.

3) When my sister was choking. I thought she was gunna die.

what are yours???
Ninastar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 05:33 PM #2
Elite Member

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2009: Lucie Jones
Strictly 2009: Ali & Brian

Elite Member

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2009: Lucie Jones

Reading your thread title to realise you mispelled "moment"
Ross is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 05:34 PM #3
Ninastar

Favourites (more):

Ninastar

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by Ross
Reading your thread title to realise you mispelled "moment"

lol Its fixed.
Old 12-03-2009, 05:34 PM #4

hmmm difficult. scariest time of my life would probably be at the age of 10 when my parents just pulled me out of school one day and packed all our stuff in boxes. left all my friends and familiar surroundings. travelled 200 miles away from London and moved into a new house.

About a week later i was sent to a new school in a new town i knew nothing about.

Has to be the scariest time for me.
Sod_James is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 05:36 PM #5

I was really young and I was playing in the garden and a white car drove up. I ran inside screaming cause I'd never seen him before and he started to walk into the garden. When I ran inside, he ran back to his car and drove away very fast. Then the next day I'd finished school and my Mum had come to pick me up, and he was there waiting by the school gates in his car and he got out and started to approach me until he saw I had a parent with me.

Also, I was in PE playing bat & ball with Gabrielle seven years ago, she hit the ball behind me so I ran to go get it with my head down (for some weird reason) and I ran straight into the corner of a wooden alter. My head was bleeding SO much I was rushed to the hospital and they had to glue my head back together. :/

Also, when my Mum went into labour with the death of my brother, I really thought she was going to die too. It was awful.
DamonJ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 05:38 PM #6

When i nearly got killed by a Scream wannabe. I was alone watching the Exorcist and i got a phone call at about 11pm. I answered it and this guy (with a very deep voice) was going "Hello? Why are you watching the Exorcist? It's not even scary"

No one can see in my window at all, it's upstairs for gods sake. And i hadn't told anyone that i'd bought it, i'd ordered it from Amazon and just put it in my DVD collection, didn't tell anyone i was watching it. I was just silent and then the guy went "What is your favourite scary movie?", i thought it must be some joker so i just said "***** off and get a life". Put the phone down and just walked back up to my bedroom. I turned Exorcist off because i thought it wouldn't help my sudden situation LMAO! I then got another call on my mobile this time it was a withheld number, i answered it (please don't ask me why ) and the guy said "You asked for it". He put the phone down and there was a knock at the front door I shouted my dog upstairs and locked the bedroom door. I hid under the bed and stayed there. Then the front door opened, and footsteps came upstairs. It was Mum, she was home. I told her the story and she phoned the police, they said that the call came from a phone which was dumped outside a pizza place (that was a week later when they'd found the phone).

Creepy or what?
officialleafan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 05:39 PM #7
can't nobody hold us down

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Joe McElderry

can't nobody hold us down

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Joe McElderry

Quote:
Originally posted by officialleafan
When i nearly got killed by a Scream wannabe. I was alone watching the Exorcist and i got a phone call at about 11pm. I answered it and this guy (with a very deep voice) was going "Hello? Why are you watching the Exorcist? It's not even scary"

No one can see in my window at all, it's upstairs for gods sake. And i hadn't told anyone that i'd bought it, i'd ordered it from Amazon and just put it in my DVD collection, didn't tell anyone i was watching it. I was just silent and then the guy went "What is your favourite scary movie?", i thought it must be some joker so i just said "***** off and get a life". Put the phone down and just walked back up to my bedroom. I turned Exorcist off because i thought it wouldn't help my sudden situation LMAO! I then got another call on my mobile this time it was a withheld number, i answered it (please don't ask me why ) and the guy said "You asked for it". He put the phone down and there was a knock at the front door I shouted my dog upstairs and locked the bedroom door. I hid under the bed and stayed there. Then the front door opened, and footsteps came upstairs. It was Mum, she was home. I told her the story and she phoned the police, they said that the call came from a phone which was dumped outside a pizza place (that was a week later when they'd found the phone).

Creepy or what?
LMFAO
MarkWaldorf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 05:41 PM #8

Favourites:
BB11: Shabby

Favourites:
BB11: Shabby

1) When my daddy nearly died in a car crash
2) Few weeks ago when I was skiing, I went out for a walk about 8\9pm and I feel in a hole and was up to my waist in snow, I was by myself an didn't think I'd get out
3) The IRA coming back ..there's been bomb scares and shootings here the last few days
bronaaaa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 05:44 PM #9
Ninastar

Favourites (more):

Ninastar

Favourites (more):

omg thats well scary!

And OMFG DAMON!

you made me remember about how when i lved in america, Iwent to get something from my car. and this car was speeding down the road and then stopped in my driveway and told me to come in it. I ran inside my house and then had a like breakdown to my mum lol x
Old 12-03-2009, 05:48 PM #10

when i thought i was gonna loose my dad he had a really bad car accident in 2005 and 3 times while he was in intensive care we got the phonecall to say get up to the hospital we dont think he will make it through the night
pinkmichk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 05:52 PM #11
Ninastar

Favourites (more):

Ninastar

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by pinkmichk
when i thought i was going to loose my dad he had a really bad car accident in 2005 and 3 times while he was in intensive care we got the phonecall to say get up to the hospital we dont think he will make it through the night
Omg thats horrible!
Old 12-03-2009, 06:19 PM #12
Frozen

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2013: Sam Callahan
CBB 11: Rylan Clark

Frozen

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2013: Sam Callahan
CBB 11: Rylan Clark

Having my plaster cast cut off when I was 3, I sreamed the whole hostpital down!
Harry! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 06:22 PM #13

Quote:
Originally posted by DamonJ
Also, I was in PE playing bat & ball with Gabrielle seven years ago, she hit the ball behind me so I ran to go get it with my head down (for some weird reason) and I ran straight into the corner of a wooden alter. My head was bleeding SO much I was rushed to the hospital and they had to glue my head back together. :/
LMFAO you dope
WATERS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 06:27 PM #14

Quote:
Originally posted by WATERS
Quote:
Originally posted by DamonJ
LMFAO you dope
LMAO it ****in hurt
DamonJ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 06:28 PM #15

Favourites:

Favourites:

- when me + my friend were walking to hers [we were about 12 at the time] the bus went past, this big black guy was sat at the top,he looked at us, pressed his face against the window and started licking his lips. When the bus stopped, he ran down the stairs... we legged it, proper shat ourselves like.

and when me + my mate got lost in the woods it was ruddy horrible.. we found like a rutsy picnic set thingy like people had been living there, then we kept hearing scary noises.
Gemmer-x is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 06:35 PM #16

Last summer when I was walking up my friends street to call for her and a man in a red car pulled up and says "Could you tell me where the St Therese of Liseux church is?" And I gave him the directions and he says could you get in and show me? And I said no.
I he tried to grab me in to his car I ran up to my friends house(for some reason) I told my mum and she rang the police.
Dom:D is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 06:45 PM #17
Ninastar

Favourites (more):

Ninastar

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by Dom
Last summer when I was walking up my friends street to call for her and a man in a red car pulled up and says "Could you tell me where the St Therese of Liseux church is?" And I gave him the directions and he says could you get in and show me? And I said no.
I he tried to grab me in to his car I ran up to my friends house(for some reason) I told my mum and she rang the police.
OMG! did you punch him or anything!!!????
Old 12-03-2009, 06:49 PM #18

Quote:
Originally posted by Ninabitch
Quote:
Originally posted by Dom
OMG! did you punch him or anything!!!????
No I just ran and didn't look back, it was soo scary
Dom:D is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 06:54 PM #19
I'm back! :-)

I'm back! :-)

When my mum almost died on an aeroplane. She was been ill prior to the flight but then like during mid flight she basically couldn't breathe and had to get all sorts of emergency stuff on the aeroplane. I don't remember too much about it now coz I was 9 but she was apparently very lucky.
GhettoSuperstar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 06:59 PM #20

Scary moments... waking up in the middle of the night very sick, can't breathe, crawling to the toilet to be sick and just not being able to move. Very Very scary.

Other than that... the only other scary thing I can think of is the moments when I blank on stage, 2 seconds turns into 2 minutes, you feel you are there forever. Your heart goes into your throat and you go cold... hate that feeling. Thankfully each time I have got out of it without anyone realizing.
Fom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 07:01 PM #21

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB22: Nick Leeson

Favourites (more):

Was scary at the time, but after it happened it was hilarious.

Well, when my family went to Scotland 3 winters ago for New Year just randomly(we went with 3 of my cousins, 3 of my aunties and my mum friend), well it was the 2nd day we were there (the day before we have a party for New Years) and we all went back to our cottages as all 4 of us lived next door to each other and it was about 2 in the morning. Me, my mum, dad and sister were allw atching a film and we heard the door open and heard someone go upstairs.

We all then walked slowly up the stairs and my cousisn jumps out on me wearing the thing that guy wears in i Know What You Did Last Summer with a hanger for a hook. Doesnt sound scary, but it really was.
*mazedsalv** is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 07:02 PM #22

Quote:
Originally posted by MarkSpears
Quote:

Creepy or what?
LMFAO
How dare you, it was scary as hell
officialleafan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 07:04 PM #23
Ninastar

Favourites (more):

Ninastar

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by *mazedsalv**
Was scary at the time, but after it happened it was hilarious.

Well, when my family went to Scotland 3 winters ago for New Year just randomly(we went with 3 of my cousins, 3 of my aunties and my mum friend), well it was the 2nd day we were there (the day before we have a party for New Years) and we all went back to our cottages as all 4 of us lived next door to each other and it was about 2 in the morning. Me, my mum, dad and sister were allw atching a film and we heard the door open and heard someone go upstairs.

We all then walked slowly up the stairs and my cousisn jumps out on me wearing the thing that guy wears in i Know What You Did Last Summer with a hanger for a hook. Doesnt sound scary, but it really was.

Omg i would have died! Esp at the bit where he went up the stairs and into a room. I would have called the police lmmao x
Old 12-03-2009, 07:05 PM #24

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Creepy or what?
LMFAO
That is well scary! Curtains closed and everything!!
*mazedsalv** is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 07:06 PM #25
Ninastar

Favourites (more):

Ninastar

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Creepy or what?
LMFAO

were you scared when your mum came upstairs?? did u think it was the guy or were you like OMFG MUM! i am so glad your home? like how long ago was this?

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
life, moments, scariest