Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB4 Cameron, Ray, Scott, Jon Tickle, Nush and the others from Big Brother 4 in 2003.

Old 01-04-2005, 11:53 PM #1

Default Cameron Interview

This is a recent interview with Cameron at offthetelly.co.uk

Here's a bit of it

Quote:
OTT: You started your audition tape with a view of the Orkney coast. Did you see your rather secluded home as an advantage in trying to get on Big Brother? Did you suspect you might be seen as a novelty?

CAMERON STOUT: People never know what kind of individuals Big Brother is looking for in a particular year. I wasn't the only Orcadian applicant by any means, so I don't know if that played a significant part or not. I do love Orkney and I think the sunsets are amazing. I suppose I tried to show where I'm from as it has contributed so much to what I'm like.

OTT: We first saw you as you stepped out of the limo - what's it like in the car as you make the journey?

CAMERON STOUT: The only time I was nervous about going into the house was the 10 minutes before I actually went in. My nerves started in the "holding room" as it was announced we were ready to go. Once in the car I could see another one identical in front, and it's odd arriving at the house - the only thing I could think of was the unknown "everything" that lay ahead; the person in the car ahead of me, the other housemates, the tasks, Davina, the house itself, wondering if I would see anyone I knew in the crowd. It's a real jumble of emotions during that short hop.

OTT: Big Brother contestants are usually wannabes, masochists or ego-trippers wanting to climb a showbiz greasy pole. Which were you? If none of them, just why did you go on?

CAMERON STOUT: I definitely don't fall into any of the categories you've named there. Like I said, applying for Big Brother started out as a bit of fun and things escalated from there. It's one of the most frequently asked questions, and I still have trouble answering it. The psychologist, in one of the final sessions, said that I was "an enigma" to them, and they couldn't figure out why I wanted to take part in the programme. Really the only explanation I could come up with was that I am a huge fan of the concept and it always looks like fun. At the time it felt like an inadequate reason, but on reflection I think it was reasonable enough!

The full article is at

http://www.offthetelly.co.uk/intervi...meronstout.htm
James is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 02:26 PM #2

thanks for tat
Arneldo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
cameron, interview