Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 10-06-2009, 11:27 AM #1

Default SHILPA - SREE

Does anyone think the reason they are going to put up with Sree's behaviour is that no one wants to be seen being horrible to the Indian after the whole Shilpa Shetty incident. I know they are all pretty aware about a racism issue but being Indian do you think it makes them a little bit more sensitive to him. Will they walk around on tip toes. And is he that aware of it, is he trying to use that to his advantage.
kjago is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 11:33 AM #2

what the hell are you on about. we had an asian girl in thier. sree can not be compred to shilpa. well it just shows if the non coloured hms are treating being tip toes around sree, then its just disgusting to see people not being treated the same.
bigbrother301 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 11:38 AM #3
Jaydaughter

Favourites:
CBB 10: Mike ‘The Situation’
BB13: Adam

Jaydaughter

Favourites:
BB13: Adam

What a stupid thread. They're entitled have an opinion on every housemate they want! Just because he's indian doesn't mean they'll act like hes a fragile ornament. People need to get over the CBB racism, it was 2 and a half year's ago!
Jayson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 11:42 AM #4

NO.

Because most of the housemates this year are from other countries or cultures so it doesnt matter. People are putting up with Sree cos he is making them believe that he is innocent and vulnerable. But once that fascade dies down then people will tell him how it is.
Cody™ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 11:45 AM #5

he is not making any 1 believe he is innocent n vulnabrle. if he can do that he should be crowned the winner right now. sree is inncocent he never wanted to apply to be on bb. it was us his mates who forced him to audition. and i so happy n gratful that he has made it.
Old 10-06-2009, 11:47 AM #6

^ Oh really..

Then why is he so cleverly approaching each housemate individually and first he tells them how great they are, and then he tells them how they should behave in which situation. I smell manipulation.
Old 10-06-2009, 11:53 AM #7

manipulation. how. he told a slag from scotland to dress down. how is that manipulating. if anything he is tryna get the viewrs not to hate the glamour model.
so who would you like him to approach the flower pots in the house. ifcourse he;s going to go round talking to erybody. how stupid are you. he is in a house full of 15 ppl. he is not going to sit thier like you expect an asian guy to sit round and not say anytin. then you guys would say he is boring blah blah.
Old 10-06-2009, 11:54 AM #8

you smell the shyte thats cumin from where the sun dont shine
Old 10-06-2009, 11:58 AM #9

how do you know karly is a slag???? what do you know about her sex life???

and i liked shilpa! she was very gracious and let her hair down!
Beastie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 11:58 AM #10

Bullshit bigbrother301,

If you can't see he is acting your pathetic, for example he shuts up and just lets other people talk when he is in a group or around men - or is less talkative should i say, but when he gets a girl on her own he makes her feel vunerable and starts talking her down which is disturbing to say the least.
-HUNTER- is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 11:59 AM #11

Quote:
Originally posted by bigbrother301
manipulation. how. he told a slag from scotland to dress down. how is that manipulating. if anything he is tryna get the viewrs not to hate the glamour model.
so who would you like him to approach the flower pots in the house. ifcourse he;s going to go round talking to erybody. how stupid are you. he is in a house full of 15 people. he is not going to sit thier like you expect an asian guy to sit round and not say anytin. then you guys would say he is boring blah blah.

I never said he shouldnt talk to anyone but he is manipulating their thoughts on how they may be percieved when its not actually true and how they should be behaving. And just the same way that you can assume Karly is a slag, the whole nation is calling sree a sly, manipulative perv.
Old 10-06-2009, 12:00 PM #12

F.F.S its like how does half the forum no sree is a pervert, manipulative etec.
im jus making a point, she;s a glamour model ( ofcourse she has been around).
Old 10-06-2009, 12:02 PM #13

Quote:
F.F.S its like how does half the forum no sree is a pervert, manipulative etec.
im jus making a point, she;s a glamour model ( ofcourse she has been around).
Maybe because he comes across as one from tv - he is pervy to watch and thats what most of us think.
Old 10-06-2009, 12:04 PM #14
Hmmmmm

Hmmmmm

Quote:
Originally posted by -HUNTER-
Bullshit bigbrother301,

If you can't see he is acting your pathetic, for example he shuts up and just lets other people talk when he is in a group or around men - or is less talkative should i say, but when he gets a girl on her own he makes her feel vunerable and starts talking her down which is disturbing to say the least.
Oh cmon, he's from india. Completely different culture to here. It sounds as if his family are strict so is it so hard to think that maybe that this is what he is used 2? He thinks England is the safest place in the world, hello that says naive to me
katie_x is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 12:04 PM #15

if its bringing anybody down, they should hav said it. but no the slag goes behind srees bak n tells cairon. so she is the one being manipulative. she could hav said no when asked to sit on his lap but no she got on cz she wanted a dik up her arse.

ppl wen amy chanelle shabnam, michelle, etct past bb girl housemates hav all dressed dirtly. the public have hated them but wen an asian guy tells you the truth, it REALLY MUST HURT RITE.
Old 10-06-2009, 12:08 PM #16

Quote:
Originally posted by katie_x
Quote:
Bullshit bigbrother301,

Oh cmon, he's from india. Completely different culture to here. It sounds as if his family are strict so is it so hard to think that maybe that this is what he is used 2? He thinks England is the safest place in the world, hello that says naive to me
That you opinion.
Old 10-06-2009, 12:10 PM #17

thats stereotyping!! not all glamour models have "been around"
Beastie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 12:13 PM #18
Hmmmmm

Hmmmmm

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Bullshit bigbrother301,

That you opinion.
Yus indeed, and to be honest I think I'm done talking about Sree, I've just discovered he's from hatfield and that place is rough as ******* believe me its not the safest place in england. I think he's more deluded than anything at this point
Old 10-06-2009, 12:14 PM #19

Quote:
he is not making any 1 believe he is innocent n vulnabrle. if he can do that he should be crowned the winner right now. sree is inncocent he never wanted to apply to be on bb. it was us his mates who forced him to audition. and i so happy n gratful that he has made it.
wtf are you kidding me has he been bound and gagged throughtout the whole process than, do you know how many auditions they go through before they are accepted and then they go through testing and then they have to go away for 2 weeks beforehand and never during all this time could he say no!!!
kjago is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 12:15 PM #20

Quote:
Quote:
Bullshit bigbrother301,

I understand where you're coming from but culture doesnt make someone look manipulative. If he had strict parents then he certainly wouldnt be getting so touchy feeling with the other housemates. I understand the Indian culture extremely well and just because you're from India doesnt excuse you from behaving the way you do in public. Infact, what he is doing here would be more frowned upon back home.
Old 10-06-2009, 12:18 PM #21
Hmmmmm

Hmmmmm

Quote:
Originally posted by Cody™
Quote:
Quote:
Bullshit bigbrother301,

I understand where you're coming from but culture doesnt make someone look manipulative. If he had strict parents then he certainly wouldnt be getting so touchy feeling with the other housemates. I understand the Indian culture extremely well and just because you're from India doesnt excuse you from behaving the way you do in public. Infact, what he is doing here would be more frowned upon back home.
I just honestly think he hasnt got a clue on how to behave, I just dont think he is doing it in a manipulative way. I could be wrong, but if he is evil and vindictive we will find out within a few weeks and I will be the 1st to hold up my hands and admit I was wrong but for now I stand by it
Old 10-06-2009, 01:22 PM #22

you cant call karly a slag how do you she is just cus she was dressed in a top and shorts so my daughter is a slag then cus she got top and shorts
fairymoon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 02:46 PM #23

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Bullshit bigbrother301,

That you opinion.
Yus indeed, and to be honest I think I'm done talking about Sree, I've just discovered he's from hatfield and that place is rough as ******* believe me its not the safest place in england. I think he's more deluded than anything at this point

LOL,he is not from hatfield. he goes to university there, so he stays on campus or student accomodation. you must be so silly to think he acts like that just coz he is from there. rubbish. all his family are back home.
Old 10-06-2009, 02:49 PM #24

Favourites (more):
BB13: Deana

Favourites (more):
BB13: Deana

not realy, its not been a week yet, so i dont think anyone would be treated like shilpa was just yet
rayheartbliss is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 02:53 PM #25

Quote:
Originally posted by kjago
Quote:
wtf are you kidding me has he been bound and gagged throughtout the whole process than, do you know how many auditions they go through before they are accepted and then they go through testing and then they have to go away for 2 weeks beforehand and never during all this time could he say no!!!

yeh and...
he was on his own. he has no clue what was about to hit him. he went along as him self for a laugh. and he actually got through.
yes they go through many stages. i dont think and i know for sure this guy can not put on an act or be come nasty nick. this is the real sree we see on dehaviland campus, the campus which i study at. this dude is the most touchy feely guy i know, its because he is from back home and he has been acceppted by alot of students who has elected him as su president. so he wants to be everybodys friend so what.
MARCUS GRANDAD TOUCHED GRANDAUGHTER SOPHIES BOOBS. IMAGIN 2 GRAND FROM BGT DOING THAT.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
shilpa, sree