Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Closed Thread

Old 20-06-2009, 10:24 PM #1

Default Davina Mc FREEMASON!

Ok I wont go Into full details but Big Brother is freemasonic and you can find satanic symbology all over BB!

The eye is an illuminati all seeing eye, Stars represent pentegrams used with cults! Triangles = pyramids, masonic, illuminati al the same!

Anyways I showed pictures of few contestants this year doing an Freemasonic handsign, Ive known always 99.9% Davina is a freemason wich is a satanic secret society, who worship Satan! Alot of to celebraties from aroudn the world are, theres proof in the films there in, what they where say and handsigns they make.

For those who want to say Hands on hips f-off! Go find any profile or show me your profiles if your not freemasons and show me pictures where you end up doing the Masonic M handsign OK? Bet you wont! But yeh every one associated with BB has a big chance of being a Freemason!

Look at the middle finger stuck together and outer fingers, pinky and index wide apart, its a masonic handsing, before you say its hand on hips could hapen to any one, if she isnt a Freemason she knows the signs there for her eand producers wouldnt let these kind of pictures come out !

Hand on hips? naturall? I dont bloody think so! Shes a Freemason! " middle finger togther outer fingers spread wide apart!

wake up guys!

Again, this might not be too blaten to you guys, but believe me it is. You guys dont know much, but celebz do, if she wasnt a mason it wouldnt be taken

coincidence? I dont think so, thinking im crazy? or are you stupid?

hmmmmm, maybe you can argue angles, even though it scientifically proven that theres no way humans can do this and wide spread the outer fingers without opening out the middle fingers too unless you use your muscles to keep them together!

Jordan argue this one, she is not doing it on purpose tel me?
Just tryna make you see sense! Remeber her TV show big star in the middle of the Intro? Pentegram?

Kerry, remember these are at awards, big events, showing there people they are stil with them! Both have TV shows, Both are big in UK, Both Freemason!

Jackson, Freemason, his brother and sister were on Big Brother wich is made by Freemasons, see a connection?

Anyways I wont research all the links, saw this thought id post it up, I know the links are there so I dont needa prove it to myself.

Most celebratiez in the sun paper who appear again and again are freemasons! Infact most the top Celebraties are Freemasons, or other conected secret societies!

Why secret societies? to do good in secret? celebraties? lmfao wake up!

Im expecting few -Karmas and alot of BS so go on dont let me down lol. put your hands on a table and open and close your fingers 10 times and take a picture if the stick together! Because its impossible unless you do it on purpose!

Laterz
Old 20-06-2009, 10:27 PM #2
Lee.

Favourites:
UBB: Brian

Lee.

Favourites:

geez! give it a rest!
Old 20-06-2009, 10:28 PM #3

It's just the west-side sign.
Old 20-06-2009, 10:29 PM #4

lol im off now, give it a rest? Thats all you can say? Im tryna open your eyes, lol.

Watch tv, films, movies, but dont love them all because they dont love you!
Old 20-06-2009, 10:29 PM #5

Nurse! Nurse! He's out of bed!
Old 20-06-2009, 10:30 PM #6
Lee.

Favourites:

Lee.

Favourites:

Goodnight then. Ya belter
Old 20-06-2009, 10:30 PM #7

Quote:
Originally posted by Half-Past-Sree
It's just the west-side sign.
Who made the west-side sign? West east was all planned!

Tupac was a Freemason, so was Biggie, are most top rappers now.

Suge was Freemason and he got Tupac in, Dre is too and so was Snoop, Listen to Tupacs songs he says alot about illuminati and freemasons, he turned on the, so they kiled him!

PS westside sign is Freemasonic incase you diidnt realise!
Old 20-06-2009, 10:33 PM #8
Altar Ego

Altar Ego

Some of those pictures have been taken WHILST THE PERSONS HAND WAS IN MOTION. For every two pictures out their that depict celebrities doing that symbol, theirs two hundred where they dont do it at all.

The eye logo is a logical choice because the theme of the entire show is being observed, you moron. It was designed by Daniel Eatock, a graphics designer based in the U.K.

What, is he freemason too?

And Big Brother housemates are not celebrities. Their are personal accounts and RECORDS all OVER the place of the housemates previous lives and having to go through audition process's. I somehow doubt they are freemasons.
Old 20-06-2009, 10:34 PM #9
Lee.

Favourites:

Lee.

Favourites:

Just before you go I have just realised I am sitting with my hand on my face; my pinky is on my nose, my ring and middle fingers are on my cheekbones and my index finger is on my jawbone therefore I am making said sign with my hand without even thinking about it....
Old 20-06-2009, 10:36 PM #10
Altar Ego

Altar Ego

Yeah, I just put my hands on my hips a few times too and it is entirely possible for your hands to look like those in the pictures by accident. The pictures dont even show the sign being made that clearly FFS. Only the first one is in any way credible.
Old 20-06-2009, 10:37 PM #11
OAP Member

OAP Member

Old 20-06-2009, 10:44 PM #12
Altar Ego

Altar Ego

Like I said before, I fully believe a one world government is possible. But the idea that these politicians and celebrities don robes and practice occultism in their spare time is completely daft beyond belief. The term 'Satan' means adversary and he was NEVER depicted as an evil deity until the fourteenth century. What are the chances that all the most powerful figures in the world just HAPPEN to worship something that does not exist?

And WHY on earth would they choose to gradualy reveal to us their cult through making signs and symbols in public? And symbology is daft too. If you draw lines with a sharpie pen on roadmaps and between the lettering of dollar bills in your spare time, of COURSE your going to end up with a few pentagrams and triangles.
Old 20-06-2009, 10:46 PM #13

How'd you escape from the straight-jacket?
Old 20-06-2009, 10:47 PM #14
Altar Ego

Altar Ego

Quote:
Originally posted by Fangz
How'd you escape from the straight-jacket?
Never mind that, how did he escape the womb? And more importantly, who helped him?
Old 20-06-2009, 10:56 PM #15
Senior Member I Told You

Senior Member I Told You

Note the two discs/UFO symbols around her ears. Strong physical evidence that Davina McCall is either a freemason or a tare.
Old 20-06-2009, 11:06 PM #16

wHATEVER U STUPID IDOT

Was davinas hands in motion? plebble face, u lot too stupid to uderstand anything cant even be bothered reading your BS replies lol
Old 20-06-2009, 11:08 PM #17

Quote:
Originally posted by stonedape

Note the two discs/UFO symbols around her ears. Strong physical evidence that Davina McCall is either a freemason or a tare.
Like I said you lot dont know te full story, I dont believe in UFOS or aliens, duh, lol.

Aliens been made up and will be used as a fake threat to form a one world army!
Old 20-06-2009, 11:11 PM #18
Altar Ego

Altar Ego

Quote:
Originally posted by merijaan
wHATEVER U STUPID IDOT

Was davinas hands in motion? plebble face, u lot too stupid to uderstand anything cant even be bothered reading your BS replies lol
Yes. That is one picture. What about the others? You know, you cant call someone a stupid idiot when you cant use the English language properly. And you cant call people idiots because they dont believe instantly the shittyarse evidence you have provided them with. Thats called facism.

And we would not want facism, now, would we?

How old are you anyway? I am guessing your some naive teenager who believes this because he thinks it makes him cool and interesting. Although your bound to say your older, so I dont even know why I am asking.
Old 20-06-2009, 11:13 PM #19
Lee.

Favourites:

Lee.

Favourites:

Merrijane... you still haven't commented on my hand which I spoke of. Do you think I am a satanist but I haven't yet realised?
Old 20-06-2009, 11:14 PM #20
Altar Ego

Altar Ego

Quote:
Originally posted by happyland
Merrijane... you still haven't commented on my hand which I spoke of. Do you think I am a satanist but I haven't yet realised?
He is a coward. He is going to only reply to what he feels he is able to and ignore the rest.
Old 20-06-2009, 11:15 PM #21

I dont expect you to believe, but if I told you that the M sign was a charity you would be like yeh shes doing it on purpose shes apart of the charity, but because its a satanic cult you dont want to believe it and Jordan? come on like shes not doing it on purpose for a reason!

People I know believe it now, they know some thing is going on, none of you know me and your all too brainwashed to know the truth about the real world as your Living in hte "Matrix"

Do I care about spelling? When im at work I spell correctly my laptop is too small unlike the keyboards at work or the desktop, so there!

I can spell but I cant type, wow!
Old 20-06-2009, 11:19 PM #22
Altar Ego

Altar Ego

Quote:
Originally posted by merijaan
I dont expect you to believe, but if I told you that the M sign was a charity you would be like yeh shes doing it on purpose shes apart of the charity, but because its a satanic cult you dont want to believe it
Well umn ... no? You sort of made yourself look retarded their. Instead of offering up a compairon, why dont you give a direct response to all the questions I asked?

A - The Big Brother eye is designed by Daniel Eatock.
B - All the contestants have gone through audition processes and have led entire lives before Big Brother. This is all factual in numerous documents, video clips and friend and family accounts. Same can be said of Eatock.
C - Only the first picture has a SHRED of credibility.
D - Why would they choose to out themselves into society by making strange subliminal gestures in public? Bit of a giveaway, no?
E - You say your not concerned with spelling, but not being concerned with spelling is one thing - spelling celebrity four different ways is an entirely different thing.

Conclusion : You are a child.
Old 20-06-2009, 11:29 PM #23

Baseless.
Old 20-06-2009, 11:33 PM #24

Maybe celebraties but not celebrity

You know your the cocky one of the bunch? Your Kind of intelliegent compared to the rest but no where near my level.

You ask stupid questions wich I dont feel like answering.

90% of one single eyes are illuminati linked and freemasonry you dont even know **** about this NWO or the secret societies so you dont know ****. Listen all rich powerful people know of NWO and it being true, as well as Illuminati and Freemasonry so this reason alone, normal people would be agaisnt it hense against the one eye!

We as people have 2 eyes not one! A single eye represents the eye of knowledge, eg what I know and you dont!

Contestants go threw screening yes, but how you know its not set up I can be in a Lodge and say I want to go for it and they put me foward with more chance. Im not saying there all freemasons but they do stick together so yeh, its easy put them foward go threw screening pass them and at the end make a mix match choice of good contestants and Freemasons. Within reason!

Celebrity celebrities correct spelling ok?

cocky ass hole! Put those few brain cells that you got to good use ok, then your get some where in life and with this stuff if you want to learn more.

I answered the other, stupid people like most here dont even believe me when I showed you loads of pictures with M signs, theres plenty more. None of you believed it so why would they be scared of it?

The president has got away with making a satanic handsign, prince william, the queen and I mean a blaten satanic handsign not things that you could get in a movement! But liek I said it wont ever go mainstream because between them the famalies in control basically own the media! duh lol

Anything else Sir?

My Conclusion, your a cocky little ****, who just tries to show off infront of his friends, but you might think I look bad infront of your friends but in front of people who know the real world you all look stupid! Because every thing I say is rite!
Old 20-06-2009, 11:34 PM #25

Excellent post, bravo

P.S. I don't believe anything you've said.
Closed Thread

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
davina, freemason, mc