Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 04-07-2009, 12:53 AM #1

Default Lisa\'s says Halfwit\'s not untouchable!

Sometimes when the evictions are read out and Halfwit survives another week, Lisa loudly reminds the other housemates that Halfwit is not untouchable and that sooner or later he will be up against a housemate who will beat him.

Well if Lisa is so sure about this, why doesn't she refuse to nominate this week, which will in turn put her up for eviction. I mean if she thinks she is so popular, more so than Halfwit then what has she got to lose? If she truly believes that Halfwit is less popular than her then she should her money where her mouth is.

My point is, if she hasn't got the guts to try this then she knows Halfwit is more popular, and she in conclusion will not win the show. Simples!
Akerbie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 12:53 AM #2

I'd rather Kris put himself up though, cos I want him out first.
Akerbie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 12:55 AM #3

I think Lisa is hoping if she says it enough times it will come true. Lisa is a horrible person and the sooner she is out the better.
GlitterEyes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 01:01 AM #4

It's pure bravado on Lisa's part. I'm sure that she has been sure that Halfwit would be evicted for the last four week and her response is to put a brave face on it.
Gooner_mad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 01:02 AM #5

Lisa will change her gameplan soon enough as it isn't working.
GlitterEyes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 01:03 AM #6
Z

Z

Yeah it is just bravado from her, she's trying to convince herself that it's true by getting other people to believe it.
Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 01:04 AM #7
Senior Member I Told You

Senior Member I Told You

As far as Lisa's concerned, Halfwit is untouchable. Lisa v Freddie would rival Nicole's eviction percentage.

She's just digging her own grave---by all means Lisa, continue.
stonedape is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 01:19 AM #8

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by Akerbie
Sometimes when the evictions are read out and Halfwit survives another week, Lisa loudly reminds the other housemates that Halfwit is not untouchable and that sooner or later he will be up against a housemate who will beat him.

Well if Lisa is so sure about this, why doesn't she refuse to nominate this week, which will in turn put her up for eviction. I mean if she thinks she is so popular, more so than Halfwit then what has she got to lose? If she truly believes that Halfwit is less popular than her then she should her money where her mouth is.

My point is, if she hasn't got the guts to try this then she knows Halfwit is more popular, and she in conclusion will not win the show. Simples!
ALL housemates must nominate, haven't you heard?

Give me a REAL person who works for a living anyday over halfwit, who obviously doesn't live in the real world (if he did, he wouldn't be nominated week after week.) The boy lives in a world of wealth and affluence - but go on - give him the big prize - it will be all HIS as opposed to Mommy's and Daddy's vast bank balance keeping him in the style to which he is used to.

Don't kid yourselves - he's used to being lonely knocking around that big mansion he lives in, and he's used to bedding gals BECAUSE he lives in that big mansion. Can you not see through that man? You will - eventually. He's the most patronizing, pompous and cynical BB contestant ever - and he has you all taken in because YES he IS smart and intelligent. He has has a privileged upbringing after all! Go on - give poor Freddie the money! It will give him his very own pounds - not Mummys or Daddys!
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 01:24 AM #9
Lemon Twerper

Lemon Twerper

Quote:
Originally posted by stonedape
As far as Lisa's concerned, Halfwit is untouchable. Lisa v Freddie would rival Nicole's eviction percentage.

Aaaaaamazing avatar!
MargeryFan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 01:24 AM #10

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Samantha
BB18: Ellie

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Samantha
BB18: Ellie

Quote:
Originally posted by jet
He has has a privileged upbringing after all! Go on - give poor Freddie the money! It will give him his very own pounds - not Mummys or Daddys!
You seem to have issues with his background Jet?

As far as I have ever known, 'need' has never been part of the criteria for winning BB... I'm not sure why people bring it up.

Out of all of them Freddy, to me, seems to be the only one who would do something decent with the money and not blow it on clothes or botox.
vesavius is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 01:29 AM #11

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by vesavius
Quote:
Originally posted by jet
He has has a privileged upbringing after all! Go on - give poor Freddie the money! It will give him his very own pounds - not Mummys or Daddys!

As far as I have ever known, 'need' has never been part of the criteria for winning BB... I'm not sure why people bring it up.

Out of all of them Freddy, to me, seems to be the only one who would do something decent with the money and not blow it on clothes or botox.
Well, he wouldn't need to, would he? There is plenty more where that came from!
Old 04-07-2009, 01:32 AM #12
Senior Member I Told You

Senior Member I Told You

Quote:
Originally posted by MargeryFan
Quote:
Originally posted by stonedape

Aaaaaamazing avatar!
Thank you! I cleaned it up a bit and changed some color, but I thought his painting was brilliant.
stonedape is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 01:40 AM #13

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by vesavius
Quote:
Originally posted by jet

I don't have issues with his background - I know a lot of moneyed folk but they don't portray themselves as upper class twits with an innocent victimized air and a dash of lonely peacemaker extraordinaire to boot. I'm telling you Freddie is a fake...you will see....
Old 04-07-2009, 09:43 AM #14

Quote:
Originally posted by jet
I don't have issues with his background - I know a lot of moneyed folk but they don't portray themselves as upper class twits with an innocent victimized air and a dash of lonely peacemaker extraordinaire to boot. I'm telling you Freddie is a fake...you will see....
Not saying you are right or wrong (no one could know that really), but I would like to point out that it would be VERY VERY hard to sustain a fake image when you have cameras around you 24/7 and people humiliating you every day. Let us also mention the stress that he has clearly been under by being constantly up for eviction. If it was an act, I would expect to see cracks in it by now. Especially when he is obviously angered by something someone has done or said to him. When we are angry, it is even more difficult to keep up a facade. Yet, his doesn't slip. So maybe it isn't a facade and that is just how he is.
Cybele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:02 AM #15

Lisa is right, freddie is not untouchable it just depends who he is up against I'm sure if it was freddie vs saivash freddie would go
so she is correct
t.i.m.e.a is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:04 AM #16

Lisa is only saying this stuff because she feels threatened, hes competition isnt he and shes trying to convince herself and others that he isn't invicible.

And granted maybe he isn't invincible but to survive that many evictions is impressive.
rsefitpro2009 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:04 AM #17

Quote:
Originally posted by jet
Quote:
Originally posted by Akerbie

ALL housemates must nominate, haven't you heard?

Give me a REAL person who works for a living anyday over halfwit, who obviously doesn't live in the real world (if he did, he wouldn't be nominated week after week.) The boy lives in a world of wealth and affluence - but go on - give him the big prize - it will be all HIS as opposed to Mommy's and Daddy's vast bank balance keeping him in the style to which he is used to.

Don't kid yourselves - he's used to being lonely knocking around that big mansion he lives in, and he's used to bedding gals BECAUSE he lives in that big mansion. Can you not see through that man? You will - eventually. He's the most patronizing, pompous and cynical BB contestant ever - and he has you all taken in because YES he IS smart and intelligent. He has has a privileged upbringing after all! Go on - give poor Freddie the money! It will give him his very own pounds - not Mummys or Daddys!
I want someone to win that deserves to for being themselves and if Halfwit wins at least we will have a winner that has done that. I couldn't care if he's got loads of money already, at least he is not on the show for money like the likes of Karly and Kris
siavash2win is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:08 AM #18

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Stacey Solomon
I'm a Celeb 2009: Kim Woodburn

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Stacey Solomon
I'm a Celeb 2009: Kim Woodburn

Silly, vile woman.
The_Dark_Wozzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags