Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB6 Chat about Anthony, Eugene, Makosi and the rest of the Big Brother 6 housemates.

Old 04-06-2005, 05:39 PM #1
Legendary Senior Member

Legendary Senior Member

Default Kemal gets it from Derek & Roberto

Kemal and Derek are finding that there isn't enough room in the Big Brother House for both their personalities. The pair clashed again over almost nothing. And Kemal fell out with Roberto over food rations too.

Derek approached Kemal to warn him that they were dangerously close to falling out.

"When I open the door you just barge through... I am not a doorman!" Derek yelled.

Kemal apologised but was bewildered by Derek's temper. "Everyone in this House wants a piece of your emotions and soul," he said. "If it's not Derek or Roberto, it's someone else."

Meanwhile, Lesley and Craig were in the bedroom bitching about Derek too. "I can't see him staying much longer," said Craig. "He's such a t**t. Silly old man."

When he had his spat with Derek, Kemal had only just come out of the Diary Room where he had been ranting about Roberto. He was furious that Roberto had cooked for several Housemates and not him.

Kamel
But it appears he doesn't want to hear it
"He's such a c**k sometimes. He's an embarrassment," he told Big Brother.

But his attempts to talk with Roberto didn't go well. He plainly didn't agree with a word Kemal said and walked out when he'd heard enough.

Kemal had clearly convinced himself that he was "getting to" Roberto, and that the Italian simply couldn't defend himself under the weight of his reason. He told him: "When you're ready to apologise I'm ready to listen."

But Roberto retorted: "When you're ready to talk sensibly rather than out your backside..."

Despite a lengthy and lively debate, Kemal and Roberto were no nearer to understanding each other. In fact, they may have been farther apart.

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/n...ory.jsp?id=182
cc100 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
derek, kemal, roberto