Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB6 Chat about Anthony, Eugene, Makosi and the rest of the Big Brother 6 housemates.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2005, 08:14 AM #1

Default She had to leave nurses home after noisy nookie

Quote:
NURSE Makosi Musambasi is sex mad and was kicked out of student halls for her noisy bedroom antics, a friend revealed yesterday.

The 24-year-old, who came clean in the house yesterday and admitted she'd lied to Big Brother about being a virgin, has had loads of boyfriends.

One former fellow student said: "Makosi is quite simply sex crazed. I had the room next door to hers in the halls of residence, and let's just say those walls were paper thin and I heard everything that happened. I saw her with a different man every time. I don't know why she pretended to be a virgin. She's trying to be someone she's not."

There were so many complaints at the Hillsview nurses home in at High Wycombe general hospital, Bucks - where men were banned - that Makosi had to move out. Housemates were stunned yesterday when cardiac nurse Makosi told them she wasn't really a virgin.

But a schoolgirl who knew her in her native Zimbabwe said she boasted about losing her virginity at 16 to Robert Mugabe's nephew Phillip Chiyanghwa.

The friend said: "Phillip was like the Donald Trump of Zimbabwe. He met Makosi when she took part in beauty pageants. She had a lot of boyfriends, they tended to be older men because she said schoolboys couldn't buy her the things she needed."

She added: "I'm disgusted by the way she is portraying herself. She is no African Queen and certainly no virgin."

A former classmate claimed Makosi was kicked out of her boarding school and only allowed back for her exams after sneaking off to go clubbing.

And Makosi, who has boasted about having a gardener, chauffeur and maid, was ashamed of her more humble upbringing with her police inspector dad, friends said.

One revealed: "She would give her cousin's address because it was a more affluent area."
Article Daily Mirror
Amy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
home, leave, noisy, nookie, nurses