Notices

Celebrity Big Brother 2013 [CBB 11] Celebrity Big Brother 11 on Channel 5, shown January 2013. Discuss here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2013, 10:09 PM   #1
Jake.
Summertime '06
 
Jake.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 33,775
Blog Entries: 1


Default Paula Hamilton: Accused of Assaulting Officer (With a Flower?)

Paula Hamilton has appeared in court accused of assaulting a police officer at her home in Buckinghamshire.

The Celebrity Big Brother star is alleged to have struck Dominic Matheson in the early hours of September 29 last year after he responded to reports that she was threatening to kill herself.

The former supermodel, who denies the charges, apparently ripped the head off a sunflower in her garden before hitting Matheson. She insists she was trying to give him the flower as a gift.

She told Aylesbury Magistrates' Court: "I can prove through Prince Charles, through his estate, that unless you have secateurs you cannot cut a sunflower at that time of the season

"I would never, ever use a sacred sunflower - our family crest - to hurt anybody. It was a present. I misbalanced on my feet because I had four toes broken. The only toe that wasn't broken was my big toe. I lost my balance.

"I'm an anthropologist, a philanthropist. I would never use my family crest to assault a police officer, that would be sacrilege.

"I have 11 brothers and sisters and 18 nieces and nephews. We were going to come and fill this court room full of flowers but we thought it might upset you."

Hamilton said she had drunk a bottle of wine on the evening in question after splitting from her boyfriend. She also claims to have been attacked by a police dog in the weeks before the incident.

"I had been bitten from head to toe by a police dog. It went through to my pumping organs, my kidney, liver and heart and ripped out my two front teeth," the Daily Mail quotes her as saying.

"I was completely bereft by this action as I have always loved animals and have hand-raised wolves and released them back into the wild."

She alleges that police officers beat her after arriving at her home and later took her to a police station while she was wearing nothing but a coat.

"The policeman dead-armed each arm and stamped on my broken foot again. He knew what he was doing, he had seen the police report of my injuries. He knew I am a climber and he knew who I was.

"He wanted his name in the papers. They took me to the police station in a coat - no underwear, nothing. I'm so sorry for wasting your time over a sunflower. I would never hurt a police officer, I'm pro-police."

The case was adjourned until later in the month when a verdict will be reached.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/...#ixzz2K9wviAgt

...

Last edited by Jake.; 06-02-2013 at 10:19 PM.
Jake. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 10:13 PM   #2
reece(:
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡
 
reece(:'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: England
Posts: 73,819
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian
Apprentice 2018: Jackie
Survivor 37: Angelina
CBB22: Natalie Nunn


Send a message via MSN to reece(:
Default

was the coconut to blame?
__________________

Spoiler:


Last edited by reece(:; 06-02-2013 at 10:13 PM.
reece(: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 10:19 PM   #3
Jake.
Summertime '06
 
Jake.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 33,775
Blog Entries: 1


Default

No idea but I ****ing love her
Jake. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 10:20 PM   #4
MrWong
Senior Member
 
MrWong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 10,621

Favourites:
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
BBCanada 4: Cassandra
Default

Quote:
"I had been bitten from head to toe by a police dog. It went through to my pumping organs, my kidney, liver and heart and ripped out my two front teeth,"


Paula needs her own show.
__________________
MrWong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 10:23 PM   #5
Me. I Am Salman
User banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 23,066


Default

kween
Me. I Am Salman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 10:24 PM   #6
Jake.
Summertime '06
 
Jake.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 33,775
Blog Entries: 1


Default

Quote:
I misbalanced on my feet because I had four toes broken. The only toe that wasn't broken was my big toe. I lost my balance.
I could read that all day
Jake. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 03:28 PM   #7
Jordan.
goth angel sinner
 
Jordan.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 59,957

Favourites:
BB19: Sian
IAC2018: Sair Khan


Default

Quote:
The former supermodel, who denies the charges, apparently ripped the head off a sunflower in her garden before hitting Matheson. She insists she was trying to give him the flower as a gift.
Quote:
"I have 11 brothers and sisters and 18 nieces and nephews. We were going to come and fill this court room full of flowers but we thought it might upset you."
Jordan. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 03:34 PM   #8
Marc
Senior Member
 
Marc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 81,297
Blog Entries: 8

Favourites:
BBUSA17: John


Default

and you guys didn't save her

Last edited by Marc; 07-02-2013 at 03:34 PM.
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 03:34 PM   #9
Jake.
Summertime '06
 
Jake.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 33,775
Blog Entries: 1


Default

Oh pipe down
Jake. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 04:04 PM   #10
Marcus.
lee bowyer red and white
 
Marcus.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: newcastle
Posts: 23,684
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites (more):
BB19: Akeem
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Shane Lynch
IAC2017: Jamie Lomas


Default

oh my word
__________________
Marcus. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 05:13 PM   #11
daniel-lewis-1985
Want, Take, HAVE!
 
daniel-lewis-1985's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cardiff
Posts: 16,317

Favourites:
BB16: Sarah


Default

Love her!!!
daniel-lewis-1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 06:40 PM   #12
Me. I Am Salman
User banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 23,066


Default

Oh wait I just realised she tried to kill herself...
I think she does need help
it's not that funny anymore :|

Last edited by Me. I Am Salman; 07-02-2013 at 06:51 PM.
Me. I Am Salman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 07:15 PM   #13
MTVN
MTVN
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: West Country
Posts: 49,013

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis G
CBB22: Hardeep Singh Kohli
CBB20: Paul Danan
CBB15: Cami Li


Default

Strange how violence becomes funny when it's a mentally unstable woman doing it
MTVN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 07:23 PM   #14
Jake.
Summertime '06
 
Jake.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 33,775
Blog Entries: 1


Default

It's what she said that made me laugh, besides there's no evidence that she attacked him as of yet
Jake. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 09:04 PM   #15
Patrick
V.I.P
 
Patrick's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 40,084
Blog Entries: 7

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi
CBB 10: Rhian Sugden
BB13: Caroline


Send a message via MSN to Patrick
Default

Does anyone know what mental illness she actually has though? I meant to ask this during CBB.
__________________

Last edited by Patrick; 07-02-2013 at 09:04 PM.
Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 09:27 PM   #16
MrWong
Senior Member
 
MrWong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 10,621

Favourites:
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
BBCanada 4: Cassandra
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JH95 View Post
It's what she said that made me laugh, besides there's no evidence that she attacked him as of yet
Same.

She's so dramatic and OTT. The police dog probably bit her jacket/arm but according to Paula he attacked all of her vital organs and removed her two front teeth.
__________________
MrWong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2013, 02:00 AM   #17
reece(:
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡
 
reece(:'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: England
Posts: 73,819
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian
Apprentice 2018: Jackie
Survivor 37: Angelina
CBB22: Natalie Nunn


Send a message via MSN to reece(:
Default

Omg this story
__________________

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2013, 01:59 PM   #18
jackc1806
jackc1806
 
jackc1806's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 6,204
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites (more):
BB14: Gina
CBB 11: Speidi
X Factor 2012: Rylan Clark
CBB 10: Jasmine Lennard
Default

"I was completely bereft by this action as I have always loved animals and have hand-raised wolves and released them back into the wild."

She hand raised wolves ahahahah
__________________
jackc1806 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2013, 07:40 PM   #19
Rob!
No filter
 
Rob!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 17,891

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Amanda Barrie
CBB20: Helen Lederer
IAC2017: Rebeckah Vardy


Default

I ****ing love her
Rob! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2013, 01:22 PM   #20
zakman440
Zakaccino
 
zakman440's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,967

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB18: Saira Khan
IAC2016: Martin Roberts
X Factor 2016: Honey G
Default

I'm sorry but just .
__________________

Spoiler:



zakman440 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2015, 03:27 AM   #21
Jake.
Summertime '06
 
Jake.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 33,775
Blog Entries: 1


Default

@ shaun
Jake. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2015, 03:35 AM   #22
Sullen Girl
-
 
Sullen Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 32,084


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake. View Post
Paula Hamilton has appeared in court accused of assaulting a police officer at her home in Buckinghamshire.

The Celebrity Big Brother star is alleged to have struck Dominic Matheson in the early hours of September 29 last year after he responded to reports that she was threatening to kill herself.

The former supermodel, who denies the charges, apparently ripped the head off a sunflower in her garden before hitting Matheson. She insists she was trying to give him the flower as a gift.

She told Aylesbury Magistrates' Court: "I can prove through Prince Charles, through his estate, that unless you have secateurs you cannot cut a sunflower at that time of the season

"I would never, ever use a sacred sunflower - our family crest - to hurt anybody. It was a present. I misbalanced on my feet because I had four toes broken. The only toe that wasn't broken was my big toe. I lost my balance.

"I'm an anthropologist, a philanthropist. I would never use my family crest to assault a police officer, that would be sacrilege.

"I have 11 brothers and sisters and 18 nieces and nephews. We were going to come and fill this court room full of flowers but we thought it might upset you."

Hamilton said she had drunk a bottle of wine on the evening in question after splitting from her boyfriend. She also claims to have been attacked by a police dog in the weeks before the incident.

"I had been bitten from head to toe by a police dog. It went through to my pumping organs, my kidney, liver and heart and ripped out my two front teeth," the Daily Mail quotes her as saying.

"I was completely bereft by this action as I have always loved animals and have hand-raised wolves and released them back into the wild."

She alleges that police officers beat her after arriving at her home and later took her to a police station while she was wearing nothing but a coat.

"The policeman dead-armed each arm and stamped on my broken foot again. He knew what he was doing, he had seen the police report of my injuries. He knew I am a climber and he knew who I was.

"He wanted his name in the papers. They took me to the police station in a coat - no underwear, nothing. I'm so sorry for wasting your time over a sunflower. I would never hurt a police officer, I'm pro-police."

The case was adjourned until later in the month when a verdict will be reached.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/...#ixzz2K9wviAgt

...
me
Sullen Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2015, 03:38 AM   #23
Marsh.
User Fooked
 
Marsh.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 67,027


Default

Quote:
"I had been bitten from head to toe by a police dog. It went through to my pumping organs, my kidney, liver and heart and ripped out my two front teeth," the Daily Mail quotes her as saying.

"I was completely bereft by this action as I have always loved animals and have hand-raised wolves and released them back into the wild."
__________________
Marsh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2015, 04:01 AM   #24
Shaun
~~~~~
 
Shaun's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 101,518
Blog Entries: 17

Favourites (more):
BB19: Kay
Strictly 2018: Danny John
CBB22: Hardeep Singh Kohli
CBB21: Wayne Sleep


Default

__________________
IAC Faves: Nick, Anne, Harry, Rita & Fleur
Allstars 4 Faves: Trinity, Latrice, Monet, Jasmine & Monique
CBB22 Faves: Hardeep, Nick, Gabby & Kirstie
Bake-Off Faves: Terry, Kim-Joy, Rahul, Briony & Ruby

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by T* View Post
Christopher Maloney is the new judge of the voice 2019! my cat is the producer
Quote:
Originally Posted by MB. View Post
Him to throw up every time he spins round?
Shaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2015, 04:02 AM   #25
Heaven = Winner
Not a heffa
 
Heaven = Winner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,362

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB22: Natalie Nunn
CBB21: India Willoughby
CBB20: Brandi Glanville


Default

__________________
Heaven = Winner is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
accused, assaulting, flower, hamilton, officer, paula

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:57 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
no new posts