Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB15 Big Brother 15 - aka Big Brother: Power Trip. The launch date was Thursday 5th June 2014. Discuss the series won by Helen Wood here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 22-07-2014, 11:22 PM #1

Default What do you think is going behind the scenes this year?

Even those defending all the manipulation and interference must be wondering what on earth is going on.

Emma seemed fed up tonight and even brought up the live feed.

Rylan is on twitter amazed that Ashleigh is up as he thought she was immune.

They took the public vote out of the eviction process last week, now they've asked people to vote for a PH, told her she would be the most powerful yet and would be immune, and now she's up for eviction.

Something very dodgy is going on this year.

Last edited by Yaki da; 22-07-2014 at 11:23 PM.
Yaki da is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-07-2014, 12:14 AM #2
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):

Yes the bunch of tossers called the prods are struggling with puberty and havent watched previous shows.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-07-2014, 12:16 AM #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
Yes the bunch of tossers called the prods are struggling with puberty and havent watched previous shows.
That probably about sums it up.
Old 23-07-2014, 12:16 AM #4

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Yep,Not another penny from me.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-07-2014, 08:35 AM #5

When the producers asked for the public to vote for a PH, did they state that the 'winner' would be immune ?
NotAWannabe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-07-2014, 08:38 AM #6

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotAWannabe View Post
When the producers asked for the public to vote for a PH, did they state that the 'winner' would be immune ?
Not in the poll but they told Ashleigh herself and the press that the power alliance would be immune.
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-07-2014, 08:41 AM #7
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

I can actually see Emma leaving after this year, she said on BOTS last night she had no idea that Kim had left the house until she read it on Twitter, how strange.
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-07-2014, 08:42 AM #8

Favourites (more):
BB15: Chris
The Voice: Jermain Jackman

Favourites (more):

I think they're just pulling twists from a hat, that's why it's all so ludicrous!

It doesn't make sense, i'm actually starting to get bored now of all the twists and turns, they lie about having immunity and it's ok to go back on their word, but they won't take Helens pass to the final away!

Another double standard....makes me sick!
rubymoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-07-2014, 08:43 AM #9
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotAWannabe View Post

Pretty sure people thought it was a hypothetical poll as it wasn't actually confirmed that the winner would be PH. Only when Ashleigh won was it confirmed.
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-07-2014, 08:43 AM #10

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
I can actually see Emma leaving after this year, she said on BOTS last night she had no idea that Kim had left the house until she read it on Twitter, how strange.
I know and she seemed a little pissed about it!
rubymoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-07-2014, 08:45 AM #11

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

The twists are getting dull
Old 23-07-2014, 08:54 AM #12
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

It does not matter a jot what they say because the ''THIS IS BB'' keeps coming up, especially from Rylan. Looking at this logically,,,,,,,, all the presenters like Emma, Rylan and even the panelists, are people who make a living from being nice and loved by the public. This year BB are turning them into hate figures because the shows running order and plays, directly reflect on them and Emma and Rylan especially, are trying to sectionalise BB into an entity that sits on a hill behind him and he has little or nothing to do with them at all.

Emma even tries her best to separate BB with BOTS as a separate and individual show in a vain attempt to distance herself from the main show. She slagged them off last night by saying she only found out about Kimberly via twitter, infering she was kept out of the loop and didnt like that. BOTS is trying to marginalise the damage and promote the theory that all the decisions BB takes, are a direct result of a plan concocted by an evil bunch of tyrants held in a secret location never to be revealed, when in reality, those decisions probably involve everyone right down to the make up artists and secretary's,

My friend that I get tips from is only a typist and even she admits that think tanks exist all over the studios and there are even juniors set aside to read the forums. I once got a text to tell me i was banned from here way back which i found funny as if i didnt know, so they do take note of what the forums say but in fairness, they seem to follow DS more these days.

This year the prod team seem to be winging it and have created their own monster which is eating away at their original plans because of public opinion. Even the Helen thing is seen as funny as hell up there, because the more the viewers are annoyed, the better the viewing figures and the higher the vote tally dollars are.

They keep changing things like yesterday for example. I found out via text that one of the alliance buddies was going to be sacrificed, but i assumed, like others, that Ashleigh would have to pick, but in that scenario she would have to save one of the nominated and pick one of the buddies or go up herself. That changed when Pav was added because it was thought they would save Steven and nominate Mark. It bacfired and now they are left with a fav viewer figure going and a big storyline eroded by their own mistakes.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-07-2014, 10:04 AM #13

I think Emma was annoyed that Kim let the public know,via twitter, before letting the BB producers know that she was not returning to the house.

Last edited by MarcusMel; 23-07-2014 at 10:04 AM.
MarcusMel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-07-2014, 11:34 AM #14

Emma has tweeted of her shock at Ashleigh being up now.

What a car crash of a series this is
Old 23-07-2014, 11:35 AM #15

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

I'm surprised Emma and Rylan haven't removed their tweets yet.
Old 23-07-2014, 11:37 AM #16
x

Favourites:
CBB21: Shane Jenek

x

Favourites:

I think that they are trying to make the show more entertaining with the twists, which in most cases it does cause drama and a talking point.

I usually end up liking the entertainment from it. I believe that they are trying to do something different with this series, with the power housemate, the housemates choosing etc. I think it is as simple as that, them trying to do something different.

As for Emma and Rylan not knowing, they have other jobs, and this is just a job, they don't need updating constantly, especially seeing as Emma hardly tweets. But oh well, doesn't ruin my enjoyment.

Jay. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-07-2014, 11:41 AM #17

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay. View Post
I think that they are trying to make the show more entertaining with the twists, which in most cases it does cause drama and a talking point.

I usually end up liking the entertainment from it. I believe that they are trying to do something different with this series, with the power housemate, the housemates choosing etc. I think it is as simple as that, them trying to do something different.

As for Emma and Rylan not knowing, they have other jobs, and this is just a job, they don't need updating constantly, especially seeing as Emma hardly tweets. But oh well, doesn't ruin my enjoyment.
Yeah but its boring manufactured drama that comes from it, Ashleigh will be confronted and then Helen will have a go at her causing Ashleigh to go off with Chris and slag Helen off whist Helen slags her off at the same time to the rest of the house and then they suddenly begin to like each other during a task and then the cycle repeats with the next twist
Old 23-07-2014, 11:43 AM #18
x

Favourites:

x

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Is She? View Post
Yeah but its boring manufactured drama that comes from it, Ashleigh will be confronted and then Helen will have a go at her causing Ashleigh to go off with Chris and slag Helen off whist Helen slags her off at the same time to the rest of the house and then they suddenly begin to like each other during a task and then the cycle repeats with the next twist
But otherwise people would say it was boring. Atleast something is happening, although I don't like watching arguments, I know some do, think of last nights episode, the whole show revolved around the power housemate even though not much happened, just conversations, no tasks... that would have been branded as boring.

Jay. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-07-2014, 11:44 AM #19
Platinum Member

Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
It does not matter a jot what they say because the ''THIS IS BB'' keeps coming up, especially from Rylan. Looking at this logically,,,,,,,, all the presenters like Emma, Rylan and even the panelists, are people who make a living from being nice and loved by the public. This year BB are turning them into hate figures because the shows running order and plays, directly reflect on them and Emma and Rylan especially, are trying to sectionalise BB into an entity that sits on a hill behind him and he has little or nothing to do with them at all.

Emma even tries her best to separate BB with BOTS as a separate and individual show in a vain attempt to distance herself from the main show. She slagged them off last night by saying she only found out about Kimberly via twitter, infering she was kept out of the loop and didnt like that. BOTS is trying to marginalise the damage and promote the theory that all the decisions BB takes, are a direct result of a plan concocted by an evil bunch of tyrants held in a secret location never to be revealed, when in reality, those decisions probably involve everyone right down to the make up artists and secretary's,

My friend that I get tips from is only a typist and even she admits that think tanks exist all over the studios and there are even juniors set aside to read the forums. I once got a text to tell me i was banned from here way back which i found funny as if i didnt know, so they do take note of what the forums say but in fairness, they seem to follow DS more these days.

This year the prod team seem to be winging it and have created their own monster which is eating away at their original plans because of public opinion. Even the Helen thing is seen as funny as hell up there, because the more the viewers are annoyed, the better the viewing figures and the higher the vote tally dollars are.

They keep changing things like yesterday for example. I found out via text that one of the alliance buddies was going to be sacrificed, but i assumed, like others, that Ashleigh would have to pick, but in that scenario she would have to save one of the nominated and pick one of the buddies or go up herself. That changed when Pav was added because it was thought they would save Steven and nominate Mark. It bacfired and now they are left with a fav viewer figure going and a big storyline eroded by their own mistakes.
Good insightful post, Sam.

Have to say it does feel like the production team are winging it.

All ideas of some sort of master plan are hilariously wide of the mark.
CaudleHalbard is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-07-2014, 11:46 AM #20

Favourites (more):
BB10: Bea
BB7: Lea

Favourites (more):

I don't see why they cant get a house full of 16 interesting personality's and let them get on with it. One or two twists during the series and that's that. Normal nominations and the person with the most votes going.

It's all I want from BB. This series has been utterly dreadful with all the power **** and BB14 also bad because of the contrived twists.

#WeWantBack2Basics
Daniel. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-07-2014, 11:46 AM #21

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

I don't see why they cant get a house full of 16 interesting personality's and let them get on with it. One or two twists during the series and that's that. Normal nominations and the person with the most votes going.

It's all I want from BB. This series has been utterly dreadful with all the power **** and BB14 also bad because of the contrived twists.

#WeWantBack2Basics .
Daniel. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
scenes, year