Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB15 Big Brother 15 - aka Big Brother: Power Trip. The launch date was Thursday 5th June 2014. Discuss the series won by Helen Wood here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 23-07-2014, 02:23 AM #1

Favourites:
BB15: Ashleigh

Favourites:
Default *SAVE ASHLEIGH* Helen will evict Ashleigh on Friday *SAVE ASHLEIGH*

IF YOU ARE AN ASHLEIGH FAN YOU NEED TO READ THIS
or if you are objective and just want to prevent a repeat of last Friday you need to read this

If you want to SAVE ASHLEIGH, you NEED to ensure that she does not have the 2nd highest number of votes to evict.

If Ashleigh has the 2nd highest number of votes to evict, Helen will evict Ashleigh.

"This is Big Brother. Housemates, Big Brother has an important announcement. The power has returned. This time there will be nowhere to hide and no escape. It will be more powerful than ever before. Housemates get ready." This is referring to Ashleigh avoiding eviction.
"No one is safe" This is referring to Helen's pass to the final passing to Steven, making Helen eligible for future nominations.

To understand the producer's plan you need to go back 2 weeks to the battery task where Marlon pressed the button.
Initially, it was Ashleigh vs Chris vs Christopher vs Jale vs Marlon
In a public vote, Marlon would have been the favourite to go.
Remove Marlon from the public vote and there is a much stronger chance Ashleigh will be evicted.
The public saved Ashleigh by evicting Jale.
What next?
You REMOVE the public vote.
3 new housemates are sent in with the power to evict a housemate.
The only reason Marlon was evicted on Monday was to test the waters for the Friday eviction. Prepare the public and get them used to the mindset of a housemate leaving without the public having any say whatsoever.
They deliberate all week and finally decide to evict Kimberly and Ashleigh is 2nd choice.
Day of the eviction, Kimberly leaves the house and is made immune from the Friday eviction. So, now Ashleigh is the housemate chosen to be evicted. Excellent, the producers plan has worked.
Just before the eviction Zoe and Pav have a change of heart and evict Danielle instead.
Throughout that show, the majority of forum users were saying his BS, this is a fix and they were 100% correct. But the fix backfired and the wrong person got evicted because Zoe and Pav changed their mind last minute.
Now this week. How do they guarantee that Ashleigh is evicted?
Make her the power housemate and have a power alliance.
They KNOW she will choose Chris.
Ashleigh and Chris will choose Steven and Ash, we all could have predicted that.
Those first 2 were KEY in the producer's plan because both of them will be saved by Helen. So who do you choose as the next 2 housemates to face eviction.
You bring in 3 ex housemates who hate the 2 newbies. This ensures that the 2 newbies are the next 2 housemates chosen.
WHY? Because the 2 newbies will NOT be saved by the group of 4 evictees. The housemate saved will be Ash or Steven.
Ashleigh is up for eviction against the 2 newbies and Ash or Steven.
They know that Ashleigh will not receive the most votes to evict, but they do know there is very REAL chance that she will get 2nd highest number of votes to evict.
Steven being up for eviction makes it EVEN MORE LIKELY that Ashleigh receives the 2nd highest number of votes, because EVERYONE fixates on Steven and ignores Pav and Zoe.
If Ash was up, then Ashleigh fans would be more inclined to vote for Ash AND Pav because they know Ash has a fanbase.
So on Friday after the 2 housemates with fewest number of votes to evict are made safe. Steven and Ashleigh will stand up. Big Brother will offer Helen the chance to save one of the 2 housemates from eviction by giving them her free pass. The decision she will make is obvious.
Big Brother succeed and finally evict Ashleigh at the third attempt.

That is the producer's plan laid out for all to see.

I desperately hope I am wrong so I can return to watch the show Saturday/Sunday after reading who got evicted. If I am right, obviously I won't be returning ever. I need to stop watching because I know I will be raging watching it real time.

Note: if any respected member, who is an Ashleigh fan, wants to re-post this thread and make it more "presentable" please do. I am just trying to show as many people as I can, what the producers are planning.

Last edited by Achilles; 23-07-2014 at 02:48 AM.
Achilles is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-07-2014, 02:25 AM #2
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Favourites (more):

People just need to concentrate on Steven for now, if that twist does come up then vote out Pav.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-07-2014, 02:25 AM #3

Helen isn't evicting anyone.

Y'all need to calm down

Brother Leon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-07-2014, 02:35 AM #4

Its about that WE (the viewing public) put the twist on the producers!
DON'T vote Steven out this week! [The manipulative basards are counting on it.]
Get that FAKE, Reality TV Diva ZOE out instead!

Save Ashleigh! VOTE ZOE OUT!!!
Crocodile Tears is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-07-2014, 02:41 AM #5
Locke.

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
CBB20: Paul Danan

Locke.

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Paul Danan

LOL. That would be brilliant, but it's obviously not happening.

I doubt Helen would give her pass up for Steven anyway, as hilarious as it would be.
Locke. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-07-2014, 02:42 AM #6
🌈 silly cow 🌈

🌈 silly cow 🌈

You're making me nervous tbh
Jase. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-07-2014, 02:43 AM #7
Wanderer

Favourites (more):
BB16: Chloe
CBB15: Cami Li
Wanderer

Favourites (more):
BB16: Chloe
CBB15: Cami Li

If this happens, I hope that the producers of the show get spat at in the street and harassed.
Creggle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-07-2014, 02:53 AM #8

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ja$e View Post
You're making me nervous tbh
It's making me nervous and I'm a Helen fan.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-07-2014, 09:57 AM #9

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke. View Post
LOL. That would be brilliant, but it's obviously not happening.

I doubt Helen would give her pass up for Steven anyway, as hilarious as it would be.
She said many times she is sick of having it. She can evict Ashleigh, save Steven and get rid of the burden of having it all in one go
Old 23-07-2014, 09:59 AM #10
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

How is Helen evicting Ashleigh? She has no power.
Old 23-07-2014, 10:34 AM #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mockinator View Post
People just need to concentrate on Steven for now, if that twist does come up then vote out Pav.
But it will be too late to vote out Pav if that twist does come. Ashleigh will be gone.
beardedbloke is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-07-2014, 10:35 AM #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
IF YOU ARE AN ASHLEIGH FAN YOU NEED TO READ THIS
or if you are objective and just want to prevent a repeat of last Friday you need to read this

If you want to SAVE ASHLEIGH, you NEED to ensure that she does not have the 2nd highest number of votes to evict.

If Ashleigh has the 2nd highest number of votes to evict, Helen will evict Ashleigh.

"This is Big Brother. Housemates, Big Brother has an important announcement. The power has returned. This time there will be nowhere to hide and no escape. It will be more powerful than ever before. Housemates get ready." This is referring to Ashleigh avoiding eviction.
"No one is safe" This is referring to Helen's pass to the final passing to Steven, making Helen eligible for future nominations.

To understand the producer's plan you need to go back 2 weeks to the battery task where Marlon pressed the button.
Initially, it was Ashleigh vs Chris vs Christopher vs Jale vs Marlon
In a public vote, Marlon would have been the favourite to go.
Remove Marlon from the public vote and there is a much stronger chance Ashleigh will be evicted.
The public saved Ashleigh by evicting Jale.
What next?
You REMOVE the public vote.
3 new housemates are sent in with the power to evict a housemate.
The only reason Marlon was evicted on Monday was to test the waters for the Friday eviction. Prepare the public and get them used to the mindset of a housemate leaving without the public having any say whatsoever.
They deliberate all week and finally decide to evict Kimberly and Ashleigh is 2nd choice.
Day of the eviction, Kimberly leaves the house and is made immune from the Friday eviction. So, now Ashleigh is the housemate chosen to be evicted. Excellent, the producers plan has worked.
Just before the eviction Zoe and Pav have a change of heart and evict Danielle instead.
Throughout that show, the majority of forum users were saying his BS, this is a fix and they were 100% correct. But the fix backfired and the wrong person got evicted because Zoe and Pav changed their mind last minute.
Now this week. How do they guarantee that Ashleigh is evicted?
Make her the power housemate and have a power alliance.
They KNOW she will choose Chris.
Ashleigh and Chris will choose Steven and Ash, we all could have predicted that.
Those first 2 were KEY in the producer's plan because both of them will be saved by Helen. So who do you choose as the next 2 housemates to face eviction.
You bring in 3 ex housemates who hate the 2 newbies. This ensures that the 2 newbies are the next 2 housemates chosen.
WHY? Because the 2 newbies will NOT be saved by the group of 4 evictees. The housemate saved will be Ash or Steven.
Ashleigh is up for eviction against the 2 newbies and Ash or Steven.
They know that Ashleigh will not receive the most votes to evict, but they do know there is very REAL chance that she will get 2nd highest number of votes to evict.
Steven being up for eviction makes it EVEN MORE LIKELY that Ashleigh receives the 2nd highest number of votes, because EVERYONE fixates on Steven and ignores Pav and Zoe.
If Ash was up, then Ashleigh fans would be more inclined to vote for Ash AND Pav because they know Ash has a fanbase.
So on Friday after the 2 housemates with fewest number of votes to evict are made safe. Steven and Ashleigh will stand up. Big Brother will offer Helen the chance to save one of the 2 housemates from eviction by giving them her free pass. The decision she will make is obvious.
Big Brother succeed and finally evict Ashleigh at the third attempt.

That is the producer's plan laid out for all to see.

I desperately hope I am wrong so I can return to watch the show Saturday/Sunday after reading who got evicted. If I am right, obviously I won't be returning ever. I need to stop watching because I know I will be raging watching it real time.

Note: if any respected member, who is an Ashleigh fan, wants to re-post this thread and make it more "presentable" please do. I am just trying to show as many people as I can, what the producers are planning.
I have to say it Achilles; you make a really good argument and I too think the producers plot and plan to try to get rid of Ashleigh. What you are saying is not beyond possibility and in fact is quite probable.
beardedbloke is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-07-2014, 10:36 AM #13

Favourites (more):
BB16: Sarah
BB15: Helen

Favourites (more):
BB16: Sarah
BB15: Helen

I don't think they wouldnt have a public vote again this week?

I don't think Ashleigh would be 2nd fav to go i think Pav and Steve bottom 2?

Would BB give the power to evict to just one housemate?

If it's true BB would tell us that the 2 highest voted housemates would have their fate decided by Helen, then the Ashleigh fans just vote for Steve and Pav?
Old 23-07-2014, 10:50 AM #14
-

-

Won't happen in VTE - Steven can't be saved after the vote. It's fraud. They can't take people's money to evict him, have him receive most votes, then say "actually he's not going". VTS they could do it (technically he hasn't been voted out then) but not VTE. They'd be in serious risk of having their right to run phone votes removed entirely.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-07-2014, 10:54 AM #15
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

What people really need to be doing is not picking up the phone in protest, not throwing more money at them is it vts or vte

Last edited by Cherie; 23-07-2014 at 10:59 AM.
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-07-2014, 10:54 AM #16
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

i doubt it will happen, us public have got to know whats going on when voting

Spoiler:

LukeB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-07-2014, 11:05 AM #17

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
Won't happen in VTE - Steven can't be saved after the vote. It's fraud. They can't take people's money to evict him, have him receive most votes, then say "actually he's not going". VTS they could do it (technically he hasn't been voted out then) but not VTE. They'd be in serious risk of having their right to run phone votes removed entirely.
Not if they simply say "vote for who you want to evict". If they specify that the housemate with most votes will be evicted, then it is fraud.
It was mentioned by a member on this forum that Emma talked about a secret power housemate that the public would not be aware of on last night's BotS. I didn't see it, but if she said that then Helen is the secret power housemate they are hinting at.
BB6 and BB8 are 2 examples of when the public have voted only for the house to be given the final say, both times the housemate with 2nd highest number of votes to evict was chosen by the house.
Phone lines will open after tonight's highlights and on BotS they may mention the secret power housemate again. Kimberly is on as a guest as well to support Steven and Helen.
Old 23-07-2014, 11:09 AM #18
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Not if they simply say "vote for who you want to evict". If they specify that the housemate with most votes will be evicted, then it is fraud.
It was mentioned by a member on this forum that Emma talked about a secret power housemate that the public would not be aware of on last night's BotS. I didn't see it, but if she said that then Helen is the secret power housemate they are hinting at.
BB6 and BB8 are 2 examples of when the public have voted only for the house to be given the final say, both times the housemate with 2nd highest number of votes to evict was chosen by the house.
Phone lines will open after tonight's highlights and on BotS they may mention the secret power housemate again. Kimberly is on as a guest as well to support Steven and Helen.
they need to tell us before we vote.

Spoiler:

Old 23-07-2014, 11:10 AM #19

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiamlukee View Post
they need to tell us before we vote.
Marlon and Danielle were evicted without a public vote, so why do the producers need to tell us anything?

They also said Ashleigh, Chris and Mark were immune from this week's eviction. That was a lie.

BB can lie all they want, the only thing they cannot do is vote rig. They can do any form of manipulation outside vote rigging.

Last edited by Achilles; 23-07-2014 at 11:11 AM.
Old 23-07-2014, 11:14 AM #20
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Marlon and Danielle were evicted without a public vote, so why do the producers need to tell us anything?

They also said Ashleigh, Chris and Mark were immune from this week's eviction. That was a lie.

BB can lie all they want, the only thing they cannot do is vote rig. They can do any form of manipulation outside vote rigging.
you don't get my point. we knew about mondays suprise eviction and fridays eviction.

as voting public big brother has GOT to tell us if there going to be a twist friday. before voting.

Spoiler:

Old 23-07-2014, 11:16 AM #21

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: David Potts

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: David Potts

They've already taken the piss to a ridiculous degree this week with the setting up of Ashleigh so i think they know that doing that with Helen would be a piss-take too far!!!

Ashleigh is far too valuable a voting asset for them to let her get evicted like that, and after loads have just spent money to save her and then they let Helen evict her it would (rightly so!) cause bloody riots!!!!
They'll want Ashleigh there up 'til and during the final night too so they can reap the vote cash she'll always bring in!

They also need the adorable presence of Ashleigh to counter-balance the foul infestation of the ming-beast that is Helen (the ming and the yan!)
JTM45 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-07-2014, 11:16 AM #22

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiamlukee View Post
you don't get my point. we knew about mondays suprise eviction and fridays eviction.

as voting public big brother has GOT to tell us if there going to be a twist friday. before voting.
When did we find out that the 2 surviving newbies would be making the decision on who to evict and not all 3?
Old 23-07-2014, 11:18 AM #23
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:

So stop feeding them with your cash?
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-07-2014, 11:18 AM #24
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Quote:
When did we find out that the 2 surviving newbies would be making the decision on who to evict and not all 3?
before friday

big brother are not allowed to do that without telling us otherwise there get more complaints.

Spoiler:

Old 23-07-2014, 11:23 AM #25

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTM45 View Post
They've already taken the piss to a ridiculous degree this week with the setting up of Ashleigh so i think they know that doing that with Helen would be a piss-take too far!!!

Ashleigh is far too valuable a voting asset for them to let her get evicted like that, and after loads have just spent money to save her and then they let Helen evict her it would (rightly so!) cause bloody riots!!!!
They'll want Ashleigh there up 'til and during the final night too so they can reap the vote cash she'll always bring in!

They also need the adorable presence of Ashleigh to counter-balance the foul infestation of the ming-beast that is Helen (the ming and the yan!)
The general public love and hate housemates. The producers are no different. This series it is obvious who they love and hate. The public have the right to love and hate who they like, producers do not, they are supposed to be completely objective. They loved Conor, even the public hate him. They didn't eject him and protected and in the end, when they realized he had no chance of winning they let him walk off with £50k. I had already stopped watching weeks before that and very glad I did too. That is why I won't be watching highlights or uploads until Saturday after the eviction, because watching it would be 10x worse than reading about it after. By the time Conor walked off with the money I wasn't following it whatsoever and only found out months later, so emotional reaction was more subdued

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
ashleigh, evict, friday, helen, save