Notices

Creative Writing and Books This area is for members' stories and poetry. Also a forum for book reviews and discussion.

Old 25-07-2014, 03:17 PM #1
he/him

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Haleigh
CBB20: Helen Lederer
he/him

Favourites (more):
Default Big Brother 16: A Fictional Series

Big Brother 16

A fantasy Big Brother series written by LuckyTheBadger. Big Brother 16 launches on 26th July (Tomorrow)

- Yes the eye's a bit unoriginal and a bit iffy but I wanted to focus my full attention on the fictional housemates, task etc. Ah and the house isn't anything like Elstree.

Last edited by Nick.; 13-09-2014 at 07:22 PM.
Nick. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2014, 03:18 PM #2

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):

Looking forward to this!
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2014, 03:59 PM #3
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Is She? View Post
Looking forward to this!
Thanks Cal!
Old 26-07-2014, 03:01 PM #4
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Big Brother 16: Launch Night – Part 1

“Welcome to Big Brother 16, you’re summer starts right now” Emma Willis smiles as she walks down the steps and onto a red walkway. Fans cheers and wave “We love Emma” or “Big Brother 16” banners.

“So, last time we had wannabes, models, rejects and quite a bit of unpleasant people, we’re going to tone it down this year and get back to what Big Brother is. This year we’ve got a nosey journalist, a bitchy vet, an observant librarian and a free-spirited gardener” Emma said towards the cameras. “But before we meet the housemates, let’s meet the house” Emma grins as she walks back up the steps. The doors open up and Emma walks straight into the living room.

“So here we’ve got the living room. As soon as we enter we approach the shoe rack, housemates must take off their shoes as they enter as, the housemates have been told this, because, well, this is a house, they will of course get to wear their shoes when they’re evicted” Emma smiles. “We’ve got a smaller sofa for chats in the corner, the diary room is the other corner and there is even an aquarium, I feel sorry for the fishes, being watched 24/7 by the housemates, I wonder what that’ll be like” Emma says.

http://oi61.tinypic.com/2gujolv.jpg
http://oi62.tinypic.com/rifzno.jpg

“Now if we walk through the double doors we enter the garden. We’ve got some nice garden tables as we approach the pool which has its own springboard. As we continue walking we pass the fountains and some sun loungers, we expect those to be in use by tomorrow morning and now we approach my two favourite features. Firstly this year’s housemates will have their own trampoline. It’s nice to give the housemates some fun” Emma says as she climbs onto the trampoline and starts jumping.

http://oi58.tinypic.com/34glrt5.jpg
http://oi57.tinypic.com/2drv1qr.jpg

Emma leaps off and walks round the corner to a cosy chicken pen. “And finally in the garden we’ve got the return of the chickens, hopefully the housemates will take good care of these little chicks but we’ll have to wait and see” Emma says as she walks back to the trampoline and goes through a door.

http://oi59.tinypic.com/15hhjrt.jpg

“Here is the laundry room, this is of course a house and our housemates will need to get their laundry done, there’s a washing machine, ironing board, drying rack and even a bucket and mop” Emma grins as she pulls another door open.
“Now we’ve got the bedroom with 6 pairs of different coloured beds. Each housemate has their own bed and each pair has got their own lamp and bedside table” Emma smiles as she walks down the beds and opens a door between the yellow and blue beds.

http://oi58.tinypic.com/zulhrt.jpg

“We’ll take a little peek in the bathroom with a bath, shower and sink. The toilet is just there” Emma says as she points to a door. “And now we’ll walk towards the kitchen and dining room which is its own room. “We’ve got plenty of appliances for the housemates to use and nice mahogany tables.

http://oi62.tinypic.com/148hpmt.jpg

“Finally” Emma pants theatrically, “we are at the diary room” Emma continues as she presses a rainbow eye buzzer. The door buzzes and Emma walks in.
“Hello Emma” Big Brother’s voice is projected. “Hello Big Brother” Emma smiles. “So, we’ve got an orange circular chair which isn’t as comfy as it looks. That concludes our house tour, are we ready? Let’s meet housemate number 1” Emma grins.

VT Plays

“I’m Luna and I work for a local newspaper in Reading. I’m 26 and love to get the scoop. I love to hear gossip and banter. I stay away from the drama myself and prefer to judge from the outside. I have to get all the facts before making an opinion. I tend to look at things differently than others. I can also get nosey and tend to stick my nose in people’s business. I love forming close friendships and tend to stay away from cliques.”

The doors split apart and a curly black haired Luna Hartley walks down the red carpet and stops at the intersection. Camera’s flash and the crowd give a cheer for the first housemate. “Oh my god” Luna squeals. “Luna, you are the first housemate to enter, are you nervous?” Emma asks. “A bit yeah, I’m so excited to get in the house” Luna smiles. “Do you think housemates will judge you because of your job?” Emma asks. “Maybe but I’m not some Daily Mail journalist, I do have a distorted view but I’m not offensive in anyway, I don’t like to be judged by my job and I want to get in there and show people that” Luna smiles. “Great well good luck Luna, you may enter” Emma cheers as Luna walks up the carpet and turns left and walks up to the doors. The doors open and Luna walks in.

“Oh my god I’ve got to take my shoes off” Luna squeals as she pulls off a red high heel. “Crikey, first one in” Luna says as she looks around the house. “It’s so colourful, Oh my days I see a pool” Luna grins. “I wonder who’s in next” Luna wonders.

“Well Luna, let’s find out. It’s housemate number 2” Emma says.

VT Plays

“I’m Joel and I want to dominate, I want the money, I’m the shepherd, all the housemates are the flock. I’ll backstab, lie and befriend. I run a coffee shop nearby where I live in Southport. I’ll do anything it takes to get to the final and win, the public will love me, I just know it, they might hate me at first but then they’ll fall in love with me”

A stumpy yet stocky Joel Whittle walks out of the doors. His short brown hair is combed back and he wears a grey faded suit. The audience reaction is fairly quiet and a few boos are heard. “Joel, welcome to the house, what can we expect from you?” Emma says. “A bit of rivalry, a bit of dominance but mostly the real me” Joel brags. Boos emerge from the crowd. “Well we look forward to that, Joel, you may enter” Emma beams as Joel kisses her on the cheek and walks onwards. The doors open up and Joel enters the house.

“Oh hey” Luna smiles as she hands Joel a glass. “Pleased to meet you, I’m Joel” Joel says. “Luna, let me get you a drink” Luna smiles. “I can’t believe I’m doing this” Joel jokes. “I know, the thought of the camera filming everything is scary but at least the crowd seemed nice, oh and take your shoes off” Luna says. “Nah, got a few boos, but they’ll come around” Joel chuckles as he pulls of his leather shoes.

“So, two’s company, will three is a crowd? It’s housemate number three” Emma yells.

VT Plays

“I’m Rick, I’m 22, I’m from Exeter and I’m a gym receptionist and I’m here for the experience. I’m a normal kinda guy, I may irritate others but that’s who I am, I’ll bitch a bit but I’m a huge fan and being on Big Brother’s a dream come true as I grew up with it. I’m open to a house romance but it’ll depend on the girls. I’m not a ladish lad but I love a bit of skirt”

A tall and muscular Rick Morely walks up wearing a crisp white shirt with the top button undone and chinos followed by red sneakers. The crowd cheer and a few wolf whistles are heard. Rick kisses Emma on the cheek. “So Rick, you VT makes you seem like a bit of a womanizer, would you engage in a house romance?” Emma ponders. “Maybe, maybe not, it’ll depend on the birds, hopefully one of two will be crackin” Rick grins. “Well why not go in and find out” Emma smiles. Rick kisses Emma on the cheek again and walks towards the door which opens up.

“I’m Rick” Rick smiles as he takes his sneakers off. “Luna” Luna says as she shakes hands with Rick. “Joel” Joel says as he copies Luna and shakes hands. “I’m Rick, Rick Morely” Rick says. “Nice to meet you, I’ll get the wine” Joel smiles. “So, you’re looking pretty tonight” Rick grins as he stands with Luna. “Thanks” Luna beams and sips her drink.

“Right to Rick seems to be hitting it off, I wonder how long it’ll be before he whips his shirt off” Emma grins. “Moving on, next up is housemate number four” Emma says.

VT Plays

““My names Judith and I’m 27, I am the owner of a laundrette in my hometown of Luton, I grew up in St Lucia but moved to England when I was 14. I am a bit stubborn and selfish, I try not to be rude but I tend to speak first. I’m in it to win and anyone who says they’re not is lying. I can’t wait to get in the house, I have no problem when it comes to nominations, and I’m prepared for anything”
Judith Swayne walks down the crowd. She is wearing a black dress with gold embroidery and black tights and golden shoes. The crowd seem pleasant and applaud loudly as Judith walks to Emma. “Judith, how are you?” Emma asks. “Nervous but excited” Judith says. “Do you think you’ll get argumentative in the house?” Emma asks. “Most likely, I don’t often think before I speak and I’ve gotten into a lot of arguments because of it, I was the most hated girl in sixth form but I’d rather be true than false” Judith smirks. “Good luck Judith, you may enter, remember to take your shoes off” Emma smirks. A few cheers are heard amongst the applaud as the doors open and Judith takes her first steps into the house.

“Hey guys, I’m Judith, can someone get me a drink? I need something to calm the nerves” Judith smirks. “I’m Rick, how you doing?” Rick asks as Luna hands Judith a drink. “Worried, and you are?” Judith asks as she turns to face Luna. “Luna Hartley” Luna smiles. “I’m Joel” Joel says as Judith kisses him on the cheek. “I was terrified when walking, these heels are not made for walking, I’m glad I won’t have to wear them for a while” Judith grins as she slips out of her heels.

“Right, next up we’ve got our oldest housemate. Let’s meet housemate number 5” Emma says.

VT Plays

“I’m Maxine, I’m the landlady of a family pub which I grew up in which is in London. I’m 45 now which means I’m probably the oldest housemates. I won’t be the mother of the house like people will expect, I’m never too old, 45 is the new 21 and I’ll show the kids how to have fun. I’ve seen Big Brother since series 1 and nothing will shock me. I can get a bit loud but that’s just me. I’m not gonna change for anyone”

Boos and hisses ripple throughout the crowd a short and dumpy Maxine William struts down the carpet wearing an emerald green frock with matching heels. She has her dark brown hair curled down to her ears. Her brown eyes are blinking rapidly as she shakes Emma’s hand. “Maxine, that’s probably the worst reaction yet, do you think you can win round the public?” Emma asks. “Unlikely, but I’m not fussed” Maxine snorts. “I’ll win round the housemate who will be nominating and that is where it counts” Maxine grins. “Good luck with that plan Maxine, you may enter” Emma smiles. The doors open wide as Maxine struts into the house.

“Maxine Williamson, nice to meet you” Maxine smiles as he flicks hair out of her face. “Hi Maxine, I’m Judith” Judith Swayne smiles as she shakes Maxine’s hand. Rick, Joel and Luna all do the same. “I’m gonna tell you kiddies now, I’m not as old as I look” Maxine grins.

“Well Maxine looks like someone who might dominate but we’ll wait and see” Emma smiles. “But now let’s meet our next housemate” Emma says.

VT Plays

“I’m Bronte and I’m 23. I work as a gardener and I live in a flat in Croydon. I love nature and getting outside, I’m a vegetarian, I don’t smoke and will stand for my beliefs. People never see me as a threat, I’m just a friendly gardener who can do no harm, well I can’t wait to get in the house and get into action. I don’t like people who only care about themselves, we live in a beautiful planet and we all need to work together”

The crowd cheer loudly as a blonde Bronte walks down the red carpet. Her hair is knotted in a bun with a red ribbon to match her scarlet dress, necklace and boots. The cheers continue as Bronte walks up to Emma. “Bronte, the reaction you got was very nice, why do you think that is?” Emma asks. “I don’t know, I really don’t know, hopefully I’ll find out when I leave” Bronte grins. “Are you worried about what the public will think about you?” Emma asks. “A bit, but the crowd tonight seem lovely” Bronte smiles as the crowd erupt into loud cheering and Bronte walks and waves happily.

“Heya guys, how are we all?” Bronte asks. “Good, what’s your name?” Joel asks. “Bronte Reynolds” Bronte smiles as she shakes hands with the current housemates who all introduce themselves. “What was your reaction like?” Luna asks. “Nice, the crowd seem very nice” Bronte says. “They seem a bit young for my liking; the tweenie vote will be frustrating” Maxine chuckles. “Tell me about it” Joel grins. “Teens and young adults have as much of a right to vote as anyone else” Rick laughs.

“So that’s six housemates in, we’re halfway there” Emma says.

Last edited by Nick.; 26-07-2014 at 08:27 PM.
Old 26-07-2014, 03:17 PM #5
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

If anyone wishes to explore the house then do so using this link http://pl.an/1hat4k#details

Don't click if using mobile and don't go on 3D if using slow computer.
Old 26-07-2014, 06:04 PM #6
Hakuna Matata

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura

Hakuna Matata

Favourites (more):

This is great and really unique!
Ross. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-07-2014, 07:17 PM #7
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monopoly View Post
This is great and really unique!
Thank you very much Monopoly.

Also, in regards to evictions, I was originally going to have the public vote in evictions but it would restrict the amount of episodes I could write. The public will be able to evict (Vote To Save) in around week 7/8.
Old 26-07-2014, 08:25 PM #8
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Big Brother 16: Launch Night – Part 2

“So six housemates are in, let’s chuck another 6, let’s meet number 7” Emma says.

VT Plays

“I’m Doug, I’m 20 and I’m a librarian and I live in Swindon and I like to analyse people. I can spot a fake person from miles away. The house is gonna be full of people bitching and I’m not gonna be one of those low-lives. Nothing will stay secret from me. I hate showmances, they’re so boring and fake so I’ll definitely storm if one occurs."

Doug Crofter walks down the walkway wearing a black blazer and white shirt with matching black trousers. Doug receives a warm welcome with many cheers and claps as he walks up to Emma for a short interview. “So Doug, do you think you’ll be very confrontational?” Emma asks. “It really depends on who is in there, I can’t stand people fame-wannabes and attention-seekers, I prefer things to stir naturally which also applies to Big Brother and it’s many desperate twists” Doug jokes. “Are you worried about anything else Big Brother could do?” Emma asks. “Not really, I’m a bit worried about how I’ll be edited, I could be shown as bitchy, nice or under the radar, but luckily we’ve got live feed now” Doug smiles. “Yes, viewers can access 24/7 footage of the house from 10PM tonight via the channel 5 website, free of charge” Emma smiles.”Great” Doug smirks. “Doug, you may enter” Emma announces as the doors open and Doug walks into the house.

“Hello everybody, my name’s Doug” Doug smiles. “Phew, another guy” Rick smirks. “How many people are here?” Doug asks as he looks around. “You’re the seventh to arrive” Maxine chuckles. “Heya Doug, I’m Luna” Luna smiles as she hands Doug a glass of champagne. “Crikey, champagne already, don’t let me have too much, everyone will regret it” Doug jokes as he engages in introductions with Maxine, Rick, Joel, Judith and Bronte.

“So Doug seems settled in, let’s chuck another guy in there” Emma smiles.

VT Plays

“I’m 26 and my name’s Alex, I’m from Eastbourne and I work as a secretary for a telecoms company or something. I tend to fade out of conversations and can’t stand people talking for more than a few minutes. I’m not the most sociable person but I have a few friends and a girlfriend on the outside. I can’t stand selfish people.

Alex Peacock gets an average reaction. There’s a polite applaud and a few desperate cheers. Alex pecks Emma on the cheek and stands next to her beaming, “Alex, you can’t stand selfish people, what would you do if you encounter someone selfish?” Emma asks. “Take them down a peg or three” Alex grins. “Do you think you’ll ever be selfish in the house?” Emma asks. “Possibly, I hope I don’t come across as selfish as it’s a nasty trait but being in the big brother house it will be hard to stay selfless” Alex says. “Well good luck as you may enter the big brother house” Emma says. Alex walks up to the door wearing a plain grey outfit with matching shoes and socks. Alex takes off his shoes and walks into the house.

“Hello everyone, I’m Alex” Alex announces as he puts his shoes on the rack. Luna and Judith come to him to shake his hand and Joel shakes his hand and rubs his back. “I’m Luna” Luna smiles. “Nice to meet you Luna” Alex smiles as Rick, Bronte and Doug queue up to introduce themselves. Joel and Maxine are now chatting by the garden door and Bronte is pouring more glasses of wine.
“Well I think at the moment we’ve got a fairly happy house, let’s get ready to change that” Emma grins.

VT Plays

“I’m 25, I’m a vet, I live in Cardiff and my name’s Chloe. I like to think that I’m fun yet sensible. I like to party and enjoy myself regardless of what others think. Being a vet I do have to be careful and think but you won’t see any of that in the house. I’m gonna get drunk, party, smoke and have fun. I won’t stand any miseries or old bores”

Chloe Wainwright emerges from the doors wearing long black boots and a turquoise dress and then struts up towards Emma. She poses for the camera, blows the crowd a kiss and ignores the loud boos from the audience. Chloe wipes her long blonde hair back and beams. “So Chloe, you seem like a loud character, are you worried about getting nominated?” Emma asks. “A bit but its vote to save and the public love a big character and I’ll stay among the bores, the housemates’ nominations will do nothing; I’ll get sitting down week after week laughing as they waste their nominations” Chloe grins. “Well good luck in the house, you may enter” Emma says.

Chloe blows another kiss to the camera and steps into the house. Judith and Rick greet her as Maxine hands her a drink. “Hello guys, I’m Chloe” Chloe smiles innocently. “Nice to meet you” Judith says as Luna, Rick, Joel and Alex get in line to welcome Chloe. “We heard boos, are you alright?” Maxine says. “Fine, I’m in here now, the public can go and shove it” Chloe sneers. Rick, Joel and Maxine break into laughter whilst Luna looks on confused. Doug and Bronte come over to introduce themselves and then break away with Luna.

“So Chloe seems like she’ll spice things up a bit, well let’s chuck our youngest housemate in” Emma smiles.

VT Plays

“I’m 19 and my name’s Will, I’m from Leeds and I’m here to enjoy myself, I’m here to make friends and get out. I’m a quiet student and a bit shy, I want to come out of my shell and socialise. Everyone should enjoy themselves, I can’t stand nasty people, I will pipe up when necessary”

The doors open and Will walks down the aisle and it greeted with cheers. Will breaks into a large smile. Will is wearing grey trousers which clashes with his pastel blue shirt. “Will, the crowd seem to like you; do you think the housemates will?” Emma asks. “Hopefully, I may get nominated at the start but hopefully I’ll stay and come out of my shell. I’m not going to go in there and try and grab the attention, I’d rather get to know everyone first and then have a bit of fun” Will explains. “Well good luck Will” Emma smiles as Will pops his shoes off ready to enter, the crowd burst into a loud cheer as the doors open up.

“Hello everyone” Will blushes. “Hello, what’s your name?” Joel asks. “Will, what are everyone’s names?” Will asks. “I’m Joel” Joel says. “I’m Chloe” Chloe smiles. Chloe kisses Will on the cheek and Judith, Alex and Maxine introduce themselves.
“So, let’s meet our penultimate housemate” Emma smirks.

VT Plays

I’m Niamh, I’m 24, I’m from Swanage and I work as a life guard. I like to think that I’m bubbly and warm. I get a bit too excited at times which can get irritating or so I’m told! I love to cook, bake and swim and I struggle without home comforts. I hope to make friends in the house and enjoy myself”
Niamh Baxter walks down the carpet; she is wearing a shiny, wavy and long purple top. She has long purple tights covering her legs as walks up to Emma wearing purple flats. “Niamh, do you think you’ll irritate your housemates?” Emma asks. “I really hope I don’t as I’d never intend to” Niamh says. “What would you do if your friend is evicted?” Emma asks. “I dunno, evictions aren’t exactly going to be fun but someone has to go sadly” Niamh says. “Exactly, someone will have to leave each week” Emma smirks. “Niamh, you may enter the Big Brother house” Emma announces. Niamh walks up to the doors and enters the house.

“Hey, I’m Chloe” Chloe grins. “Hey, I’m Niamh” Niamh smiles. “I’m Bronte” Bronte smirks. Luna, Doug and Rick all introduce themselves to Niamh. “Ooh, everyone here seems lovely” Niamh gushes. “Give it a few days” Doug smirks. “Yeah, we’ll be seeing people’s true colours” Maxine chuckles. “I can’t wait to see who’s two faced” Chloe said. “Would you like a drink Niamh?” Luna asks. “No thank you, I don’t drink” Niamh blushes as Chloe rolls her eyes.

“Well Niamh may clash with Chloe, but finally, this is it, let’s meet our final housemate” Emma says.

VT Plays

“I’m Martyn, I’m from Wolverhampton and I’m 28. I love helping others which is why I became a charity fundraiser, I’m very supportive of friends and I hope to be the glue that holds the house together. I’ll stick up from my friends and put any bullies in their place. My friends describe me as loyal and I like to think so too”

Martyn Stokes swiftly walks up the walkway wearing tomato red trousers and a black shirt with a silver tie. The crowd clap and cheer as Emma holds her microphone up. “So Martyn, you seem very defensive of your friends” Emma says. “I am, I will not let my friends get hurt, if someone’s being a bitch then **** will hit the ceiling, I am not gonna let people walk over me or my friends” Martyn smirks. “Well you should get in there, make some friends and let the house erupt” Emma smirks. Martyn kisses Emma on the cheek and runs the doors. The doors close for the final time and a locking noise is heard.

“Hello everyone, my name is Martyn, nice to meet you” Martyn smiles. “Hello Martyn” Chloe smiles. “Hey, Martyn, I’m Bronte, how are you?” Bronte smiles as she shakes Martyn’s hand. “Good, I think I’m the last one in, how many of us are there?” Martyn asks as he looks around. “Twelve” Joel says. “There’s gotta be some newbies, could it be a twist?” Maxine says. “Probably, it’s not Big Brother without a launch night twist” Chloe chuckles. “Chloe are you on your third drink?” Luna asks. “Yeah, nothing wrong with drinking though, get pissed ASAP I say!” Chloe grins. “I’ll be joining you in a bit” Maxine smirks. “I dunno if getting drunk on your first night is a good idea” Niamh says. “Come on, have one drink, take the rod out of your arse” Maxine cackles. “She doesn’t have to drink to be fun you know” Doug says. Chloe rolls her eyes again. “Whatever” Maxine says holding her hands up defensively. The garden doors open up and Joel, Maxine and Chloe lead the way into the garden and stand by the chicken pen.
Rick, Alex and Martyn are on the sofas, Luna, Bronte, Doug and Niamh are standing by pool chatting whilst Judith and Will prop themselves in the trampoline.

“Housemates” Emma’s voice is heard. Maxine mumbles “twist” to Chloe. “Welcome home” Emma’s says. The housemates cheer and they gather in a circle next to the pool and prepare to toast to their new home. “Welcome home guys” Alex smirks. The housemates remain beside the pool but go back into their original conversations.

“So, twelve housemates are locked in, they’ll be nominating on Monday and one will be evicted on Friday. They’re expecting a huge whooping launch night twist but we’re going to let them settle for a while, ladies and gentleman, welcome to Big Brother”

Last edited by Nick.; 26-07-2014 at 08:28 PM.
Old 26-07-2014, 08:27 PM #9
like the boys

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly
Survivor 40: Michele

like the boys

Favourites (more):

Maxqueen

Spoiler:

MB. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-07-2014, 08:28 PM #10
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by MB&U View Post
Maxqueen
Old 26-07-2014, 08:44 PM #11
Hakuna Matata

Favourites (more):

Hakuna Matata

Favourites (more):

Maxine and Doug.
Old 26-07-2014, 08:46 PM #12
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Maxine and Doug.
Thanks for your support Monopoly
Old 27-07-2014, 04:33 PM #13
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Big Brother 16: Day 2

9:21 AM: Housemates have woken up to their first day in the house. It’s a sunny Sunday morning. Judith and Will are the first to get up, the pair slept in the blue beds for the night. Will wonders into the kitchen dressed in his boxers. Will pours himself some shreddies and sits down. Niamh and Luna who slept in the orange beds sit down beside him.

9: 24 AM: In the bedroom Maxine and Joel have slept in the yellow beds. “Crikey, I can’t believe we’re actually in the Big Brother house” Joel smiles. “I know, my head hurts though, I must have drunk a bit” Maxine grins. “A bit, I bet you don’t feel as bad as me” Chloe adds from the green beds. Chloe and Rick slept in the green beds. “Wakey Wakey Rick” Maxine chuckles as she rubs Rick who is still asleep. “Let him sleep” Judith says as she brushes her hair. “I’m gonna make some coffee, you want one Max?” Chloe asks. “Alright then” Maxine smiles. “One for me would be nice” Joel adds.

9: 25 AM: Doug and Bronte are sat by the pool with bowls of cereal. “So, you’re a vegetarian?” Doug asks. “Yeah, I don’t get how people can happily eat dead flesh, it’s disgusting, besides, there are plenty of alternatives to meat, some animals need it to live, we don’t” Bronte smiles. “I tried going veggie when I was 11, lasted less than a few hours” Doug grins. “I’ve been a veggie since I visited my uncle’s farm when I was 6” Bronte smirks. “What were your family like?” Luna asks as she walks up to the pair with a three mugs of tea.”Bit shocked, I persuaded my brother to go veggie though” Bronte smiles. “It’s good to have morals, I can think of one or two people in here who don’t” Luna grins. “Chloe?” Doug asks. “I was thinking Maxine” Luna says. “Yeah, she acts like she’s twenty. Hopefully it’ll die down” Bronte smirks.

9: 28 AM: Rick, Alex and Martyn are chatting on the loungers in the garden. “So Rick, what was it like sleeping next to Chloe?” Alex grins. “Alright I guess, she snored a bit though but she was quite drunk” Rick says. “I know but she’s got a cracking body though” Martyn chuckles. “But she seems a bit rude; she has something against Niamh though, it’s a bit odd” Rick says. “Yeah but I’d rather she let it out than become two-faced” Alex says. “What about Judith and Luna?” Rick says. “Judith seems a bit quiet at the moment and Luna seems very derpy” Martyn says.

9: 38 AM: Judith and Will are preparing a fruit salad in the kitchen. “It feels so odd, these people all seem very nice but odd” Judith says as she starts slicing up apples. “Chloe and Maxine seem hungover; hopefully Maxine will get a grip on herself” Will smiles as he peels an orange. “Yeah, can you pass me the banana?” Judith asks and Will responds. “I don’t get Maxine, her Joel and Chloe seem very cliquey” Will says. “Are you chatting about Chloe and Max?” Doug asks as he walks into the kitchen. “Yeah, they seem close, can you pass green apple and where are you off too?” Judith asks. “Shower, where is it?” Doug asks as he pinches a slice of banana. “Eh, hands off, and I think it’s through the bedroom” Judith smirks. “Cheers” Doug says.

10: 34 AM: Rick, Luna, Niamh and Alex are chatting by the pool. “Rick, what do you do as a job?” Alex asks. “I’m a gym receptionist, what about you?” Rick asks. “I’m a secretary, we have pretty similar jobs” Alex grins. “I guess, you have to deal with a lot of idiots don’t you?” Rick grins. “I know right” Alex grins. “Where are you from Rick?” Luna asks. “Exeter, it’s a nice friendly place” Rick says. “What about you Luna, you seem like you have an interesting job” Niamh grins. “Why’d you say that?” Luna grins. “I can’t see you having a boring 9 to 5 job” Niamh smirks. “Well I’m a local journalist for my town in Reading, and talking of 9 to 5, I love Dolly Parton” Luna smirks. “How exciting, so do you just slag people off or something?” Rick asks. “Not really, I tend to do the community stuff, writing about schools, the town, local celebs, that kind of stuff, I enjoy it but it would be nice to move onto something national” Luna says. “What like the Daily Mail?” Alex chuckles. “I was expecting the Daily Star” Rick grins. “Nah, something more friendly and less tacky like The Mirror or The Guardian” Luna grins.

10: 38 AM: Judith is carrying a bowl of fruit over to the table where Luna, Rick, Niamh and Alex are sitting. “Heya guys, I haven’t spoken to you much yet so I made some fruit salad for a late breakfast” Judith says as Luna and Niamh give their thanks. “I saw you with Will this morning, what’s going on with you two?” Rick grins. “Nothing, he’s rather shy though, took me a bit of time to get a conversation flowing” Judith admits. “Invite him over, where is he now?” Luna asks. “I think he’s soaking in the bath” Judith says.

11: 45 AM: Chloe and Maxine are talking at the red end of the bedroom “Did you see Bronte and Niamh this morning, they were slagging me off so bad, I’ve done nothing wrong, and what the hell are they saying?” Chloe moans. “Dunno, you should go over and ask them, they’re in the wrong for bitching, I can tell that Niamh is gonna be trouble” Maxine says. “I bet they’re acting so perfect and innocent, they’re so prissy, man up and get a grip” Chloe grins. “You should so speak to them, you don’t deserve to be mistreated” Maxine says. “Aw, you’re so nice Max; you’re like my dream mother” Chloe grins. “Think of me as an older sister” Maxine smirks.

13: 23 PM: Joel, Rick, Bronte, Alex, Martyn, Niamh, Doug and Luna are gathered round the kitchen table. Will and Judith have cooked lunch which consists of chill con carne and nachos with a salsa dip. “I hope you lot like my special salsa dip, family recipe” Judith grins. “It looks delicious, aren’t Maxine and Chloe eating?” Doug asks. “I asked them but they seem happy eating junk food for the day” Judith says. “It’s lovely Judith, the chill con carne has a real spicy zang” Joel grins. “Don’t thank me, Will cooked it” Judith smiles. The diners look round to Will who’s preparing 10 plates of strawberry trifle. “Come join us Will” Martyn smiles. “I’ve got to sort pudding though. It’s hot and they could melt anytime” Will says apologetically. “Sit down Will, I’ve got it handled” Judith says as gives Will a stare. “So Will, have you got a job?” Joel asks. “I’m a student, I’ve been applying but nothing’s come through” Will says. “Ah well, you just have to keep on trying, where are you studying?” Bronte asks. “Leeds” Will says. “Is that nice?” Judith asks, desperate to get Will out of his shell. “Okay I guess” Will mumbles.

15: 04 PM: Chloe and Maxine are sat on the trampoline. Judith and Bronte are relaxing on the nearby loungers. “God, Bronte looks so smug, she’s trying to manipulate everyone to like her, she’s fake and it’s cringey, why can’t they see it” Chloe groans. “I’m sorry, did you just say something about Bronte, I’m sure she’d love to hear it” Judith says as she sits up with a screwed up expression. “Alright then” Chloe sneers as she hops off the trampoline. “What is it Chloe?” Bronte asks. “You seem very manipulative, it all seems very desperate” Chloe sneered. “I’ve been in here less than a day, I’ve hardly spoken to you and you’re already judging me” Bronte smirked. “Yeah, Max thinks the same, a shame the others can’t see it” Chloe said. “So you’ve been bitching behind my back as well have you? Real mature, seems as if you’re two faced as well as a hypocrite” Bronte grinned as she sat down. Judith grinned at Bronte and Chloe scowled at her.

15: 35 PM: Luna and Doug are chatting in the living room on the purple sofa. “Do you think nominating will be tough?” Doug asks. “Not yet, I have an idea but if I make it near the end when there’s less people it will be tricky. Are we allowed to discuss nominations? Luna wonders. “I think we can’t name names but we can talk vaguely” Doug says.

15: 40 PM: Chloe is in the diary room. “Who the hell does Judith think she is? She’s trying so hard it’s pathetic” Chloe whines. “She’s trying to be nice to everyone except me and Max, her and Bronte are the bitches” Chloe continues. “What about your other housemates, what do you think of them?” Big Brother asks. “Rick and Alex seem alright but Luna, Niamh, Bronte and Judith are cliquey bitches but that’s not going to last, I’m going to make my place in the house clear, I’m gonna get Martyn, Rick and Alex wrapped round my little finger” Chloe smirks.

16: 56 PM: Judith and Niamh are preparing an evening meal in the kitchen. “Did you use all the fruit for the salad?” Niamh asks. “We left out the pears and kept some grapes and a few apples” Judith says. “What was going on with Bronte and Chloe earlier?” Niamh asks. “Chloe’s just attention-seeking, like, she hasn’t even made an effort with any of us, she’s seems happy enough with Maxine, it would be hilarious if one of them were evicted” Judith smiles. “Yeah but the public will keep them in” Niamh sighs. “Oh, are you preparing another private meal?” Chloe sneers as she strides into the kitchen. “What are you going on about now Chloe? You were welcome to join us for lunch” Judith says. “What about the fruit salad, you completely ignored me and Max then” Chloe says. “Oh come off it Chloe, you and Maxine have been chatting together for the entire day” Judith says. “You didn’t even offer us any remains, you’re the one who’s not been making any effort, and how the hell did I offend you?” Chloe demands. “Um, you got drunk the second you entered, you cooped up with Maxine the second she entered and buggered off straight away together, she’s old enough to be your mum” Judith sneers. “You’re ignoring me Judith, you and Will have got some evil plan” Chloe grins. “Get a grip on yourself, why are you getting worked up over a fruit salad, you’re acting like it’s the last one in the world” Judith rages. “Oh shut up Judith” Chloe sneers. “Yeah real mature Chloe, get out, why should I bother cooking for you” Judith smirks.
Old 27-07-2014, 04:42 PM #14
like the boys

Favourites (more):

like the boys

Favourites (more):

Omg Maxqueen getting bullied

Spoiler:

MB. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-07-2014, 04:48 PM #15
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by MB&U View Post
Omg Maxqueen getting bullied
Ah, don't worry about Maxqueen! I'm sure she'll manage to get her revenge.
Old 27-07-2014, 05:00 PM #16

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Chloe already slaying<3333

CHLOE TO STAY
Old 27-07-2014, 05:01 PM #17
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Chloe already slaying<3333

CHLOE TO STAY
Thought you'd like Chloe.
Old 27-07-2014, 09:14 PM #18
Hakuna Matata

Favourites (more):

Hakuna Matata

Favourites (more):

Flawless first day! Loving sassy Chloe
Old 27-07-2014, 09:30 PM #19

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Get Judith and Niamh out in double eviction
Old 27-07-2014, 09:53 PM #20
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Flawless first day! Loving sassy Chloe
Thank you very much Monopoly. I love sassy Chloe too!

Quote:
Get Judith and Niamh out in double eviction
This is only the start for Judith VS Chloe! As for Niamh, she may find herself in trouble in a vote to save.
Old 28-07-2014, 09:02 PM #21
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Big Brother 16: Day 3

9: 27 AM: Day 3 in the Big Brother house, the housemates are wide awake and have all showered and eaten breakfast. Rick and Luna are bouncing on the trampoline whilst Alex, Niamh and Bronte are in the chilling in the pool. Chloe is relaxing on the sun lounger whilst Judith, Will, Joel and Maxine are in the living room.

9: 31 AM: “Chloe told me that you had a little tiff yesterday afternoon” Maxine says to Judith. “She was having a go at me, I’m sorry Maxine but I don’t get why you’re friend with her” Judith says. Maxine looks astounded. “She’s like me long-lost sister or something, we gel, Chloe doesn’t deserve to be mistreated, and the way you are with Chloe is horrid” Maxine says. “She was attacking me” Judith says. “Attacking isn’t the way to put it” Maxine sneers. “Wait, why are you telling me how to act, what are you trying to do?” Judith rages. “I’m being nice to a friend, talking of friends, where are yours?” Maxine chuckles. “I don’t have to take this, I’m off” Judith sneers. “Go play with Will” Maxine sneers.
10: 00 AM: Housemates have been given their first shopping task. “Housemates, this is your first shopping task” Martyn reads out to the housemates are gathered round the coloured sofas. “Your first task is called the orchestra. You will split into two teams and will be given identical instruments; each housemate will be given an instrument to play. Housemates must compose their own musical piece to perform on Thursday” Martyn reads. “The teams are as follows: Team Crotchet, Alex, Bronte, Chloe, Rick, Martyn and Joel and Team Quaver, Doug, Judith, Will, Niamh, Maxine and Luna” Martyn announces.

10: 12 AM: “Oh my god” Bronte squeals as she enters the store room which contains violin, trombone, flute and a cello. Alex, Chloe, Rick, Martyn and Joel follow her and grab the instruments. They carry them towards the garden where Team Crotchet is practising. A drum kit and piano is already set up.

10: 24 AM: Team Quaver is getting to grips with their instruments. “I played the piano when I was 10” Niamh says. “I once took a recorder lesson” Doug smirks. “So I was thinking that I could play steady drum beat and then someone plays a little melody on the piano, two others come in playing the violin and cello. Someone then blasts the trombone and I play a little drum fill, we all get a solo and then we freestyle, I play the guitar and my ex was a percussion teacher” Maxine says. “Why don’t you play the cello or violin then?” Luna asks. “Violin and Cello are easy to learn, the drums takes a lot of skill” Maxine smiles.

10: 26 AM: Maxine is in the diary room. “I once mucked about on my brothers trumpet and broke the bloody thing, I’ve never played an instrument I just need to get the housemates into place and get them under my control, I can easily whack a few drums and click my sticks so they housemates don’t need to know that I’m lying.

10: 45 AM: Team Crotchet is in the garden. Rick is on the drum kit playing a basic rhythm whilst Alex and Bronte are getting to terms with the cello and violin respectively. Chloe is blowing the trumpet and Martyn and Joel are arguing over who plays the piano and flute. “I don’t wanna play the flute, I’d be better at piano” Martyn says. “You said that you’ve never played it though” Joel sneers. “Neither have you” Martyn says. “I’m a fast learner” Joel says. “So am I” Martyn says as he gets on the piano stool and pulls it in. He starts to play the start of “Mary has a little lamb” but is interrupted as Joel uses his hand to block the keys. “Guys behave, just one of you pick the flute so we can begin” Alex complains. “Move over, I’m better than that” Joel says as he plays twinkle, twinkle little star. “Martyn just play the flute, you know the winners have access to the luxury budget for the week, we need to win” Chloe whines. “But I got it first” Martyn squeals like a child. “So, I think the piano should start with a C and then an E rhythm” Joel says. “Then we build it up with the strings” Bronte says. “And finally the trumpet and flute play” Alex adds. “Then I get to play some wicked groove” Rick beams. “Then we drop the piano and strings” Chloe says. “And then have a nice medley of rhythms” Alex says. “And go back to C and E rhythm” Joel says. “Great, shall we start with a C and an E then?” Bronte smiles.

17: 55 PM: The housemates have spent the day rehearsing and have stored the instruments in the laundry room. Will is feeding the chickens and Luna is feeding the fish in the tank. Martyn is on the hammock. “I’m sorry Martyn” Chloe says apologetically as she walks up to Martyn who is finally alone after Niamh dived into the pool to join Rick and Alex. “For what?” Martyn asks looking baffled. “I know you wanted to play the flute and I’m sorry I snapped” Chloe says. “Don’t worry about it, we need to get our act together, your trumpet playing was great” Martyn says. “Haha, thanks, Bronte didn’t seem to think so” Chloe sighs. “What’s going on with you two?” Martyn asks. “It’s confusing, she has some hate against me and Luna, Doug, and Niamh seem to be ignoring me” Chloe says. “They do seem rather distant” Martyn nods. “You’re not going to ignore me are you?” Chloe asks. “No, I stick up for my friends” Martyn smiles. “So I’m your friend then?” Chloe grins. “I guess” Martyn smiles.

19: 04 PM: Luna and Doug are chatting in the laundry room. Luna is ironing her and Niamh’s clothes. “I think I smell burning” Doug jokes. “Oh shut up, I’ve ironed before” Luna smirks. “And how did it go?” Doug asks. “Erm, I burnt my sister’s best dress” Luna grins. “I gotta wash my trousers, they’ve got mud all over and my socks are muddy, I don’t how we’re expected to not wear shoes” Doug smirks. “I know, I packed my good favourite pair as well, they’re these gorgeous pink heels with golden patterns down the hell and a soft cushioned sole” Luna beams. “Yeah, I brought some trainers and some black leather shoes” Doug grins. “Did Niamh eat the last of the coco pops?” Luna asks. “I think so, I hope we pass the task because we’re running low on food” Doug says.

22: 48 PM: Housemates are settling down for an early night after spending the day rehearsing. Luna and Doug are in the red beds, Joel and Maxine are in the orange, Chloe and Martyn are sharing the yellow beds, Rick and Niamh are in the green, Alex and Bronte are in the blue and Will and Judith are in the purple. Will and Judith are whispering to each other. “Shall I turn the lamp off?” Will asks. “If you want, Will you need to get out of your shell otherwise your gonna get nominated and I don’t wanna see you go, you’ve got so much to learn about yourself, it would be very sad to see you leave so early” Judith warns. “I’m not gonna burst out, that’s not my style and you know it, I just wanna get to bed and dream so nice dreams” Will smiles. “Night” Judith says as she turns off the light.

Last edited by Nick.; 28-07-2014 at 10:52 PM.
Old 29-07-2014, 04:08 PM #22
Hakuna Matata

Favourites (more):

Hakuna Matata

Favourites (more):

Another fabulous highlight show, loving learning about all the characters!
Old 29-07-2014, 05:57 PM #23
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Another fabulous highlight show, loving learning about all the characters!
Thank you very much.
Old 29-07-2014, 06:39 PM #24
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Big Brother 16: Day 4
It’s nominations day and the housemates are up and raring to go! Judith, Luna and Doug are in the dining room eating slices of bacon and hash browns whilst Niamh and Bronte are sipping orange juice in the loungers.

9: 27 AM: Joel and Maxine are in the living room and are watching the fish. “Fish are funny things aren’t they?” Maxine smirks. “Yeah” Joel smiles. “Do you like fish? I don’t really like the taste” Maxine says. “A bit, I prefer meat like steak or beef” Joel says. “Feels a bit cruel doesn’t it? Talking about eating fish in front of them” Maxine grins. “Yeah” Joel smirks. Will is watching the pair from the sofa whilst Alex and Martyn walk in and sit down either side of him.

9: 28 AM: Will is along on the sofas. “Brought you a cuppa” Martyn smiles. “Cheers” Will smiles. “So what are you studying?” Alex asks. “Sociology” Will replies. “Interesting, so is it interesting?” Alex asks. “Yeah it’s good, did you go to uni?” Will asks, desperate to turn the conversation away from him. “Nope, I got A* in IT at A Level and worked up from a call centre to a secretary” Alex says. “Cool” Will says. “I need to shower” Will says as she finishes his tea and leaves. “He’s very mysterious, isn’t he?” Alex grins but Martyn isn’t listening. Instead he sees Chloe walking and hops up. “Sorry I gotta see Chloe” Martyn says.

Doug is first to be called to the diary room to nominate. “My first nomination is Chloe. She hasn’t really spoken too many of us and she seems permanently hanging around with Maxine. She is also rather nasty especially to Judith and Bronte for no apparent reason” Doug says. “My second nomination us for Joel. Joel also hasn’t really socialised with anyone but Maxine and to an extent Chloe. He also seems to be following Maxine around and it’s a bit odd” Doug smirks. “Thank you Doug” Big Brother says.
Rick is next and he sits down on the chair and swings his legs as he speaks. “My first nomination is for Chloe. She seems very rude and flippant and rather melodramatic, she’s incredibly judgemental and seems very reluctant to talk to anyone other than Maxine” Rick says. “And my second nomination is Will. He is very quiet and reluctant to talk. I’ve spoken to him a bit and he tries to turn the conversation away from himself or replies with simple and closed answers” Rick says. “Thank you, you may leave” Big Brother says.

9: 46 AM: Martyn has followed Chloe into the laundry room. “So, are you still pissed at Judith?” Martyn asks. “Yeah, her and Bronte are constantly bitching about me” Chloe sighs as she slumps onto a beanbag. Martyn slumps onto an adjacent yellow beanbag and places a reassuring hand on Chloe’s shoulder. “Thanks Martyn, you’re so nice” Chloe smiles. “I’m not gonna let Bronte and Judith treat you like ****, you don’t deserve it” Martyn says. Chloe runs her eyes. “Can you fetch me a beer?” Chloe asks. “Sure” Martyn says as he gets up. Chloe breaks into a smirk as he leaves.

10: 08 AM: Niamh is next to nominate. “My first nomination is Maxine. Maxine seems a bit odd; I don’t know why she’s here. She doesn’t seem to care about anyone but Chloe or herself. My second nomination is Chloe. She’s incredibly nasty to others and is very bitchy. She’s also rather hypocritical as she confronted Bronte about bitching after spending the day bitching with Maxine” Niamh says. “You may return, thank you Niamh” Big Brother says.

10: 10 AM: It’s now Luna’s turn to nominate. “My first nomination is Maxine. Maxine and I haven’t really spoken, she’s very immature for her age and is pretty much ignoring every bar Chloe. She seems like she’ll be a nightmare to live with” Luna says. “My second nomination is Joel. He seems very clingy around Maxine. He hasn’t made much effort with me, Doug, Niamh or Bronte and the only other people’s he hangs with are the boys” Luna says.

11: 22 AM: Chloe and Martyn are sun bathing on the trampoline whilst Judith, Bronte and Niamh are in the loungers. Rick and Doug are having a kick about with a rotten lettuce. “The girls are there, shall we say something?” Martyn asks. “Let’s go, might as well do it now” Chloe sighs. “Why are you being so shallow towards Chloe? She’s done nothing to offend you at all” Martyn sneers. “Take a look at yourself Martyn, what’s Chloe done to you? Can’t you see that she’s a bitch?” Judith rages. “Don’t you dare call me a bitch” Chloe warns as she walks closer to Judith. “I’m not gonna lie to you Chloe. You make Katie Price look angelic” Judith sneers. “Shut the hell up. You’re speaking crap” Chloe says. “Oh it’s the truth and you know what? You can’t handle the truth!” Judith sneers. “Stop it the pair of you. It’s been four days and you’re already at each other’s throats” Bronte sighs.”Oh don’t play the poor me act Bronte, Chloe’s told me about you bitching and saying nasty things” Martyn says. “Oh so you’re just gonna believe anything she spews out her nasty mouth” Bronte sneers. “Just leave Chloe alone or it’ll be round two and it won’t be nice” Martyn warns. “Just take a look at yourself Martyn” Bronte smirks.

11: 25 AM: Maxine is up next to nominate. “So my first nomination is for Bronte. She’s incredibly rude and very sour. I don’t trust her and nor does Chloe. She’s stuck in this little clique and it would be nice to see them voted out one by one” Maxine smirks. “And my second nomination is Niamh. She’s also in this little clique and I want to see them gone. She’s very quiet at the moment and is boring. She won’t even have one drink” Maxine says. “Thank you Maxine” Big Brother says.

Judith is next to nominate and she happily sits down and sighs. “Okay, my first is Chloe. She has some very sick hatred against me, she’s manipulated Martyn into hating me and causing an argument, and she’s been moaning and whining about me all day so he’ll nominate me. She’s barely spoken to any of us and she seems happy judging us without even speaking to us and its pathetic” Judith smirks. “Next is Maxine, she’s very happy to follow Chloe about because she’s the only one who doesn’t think that’s she’s immature and odd. Maxine won’t help with the washing, cooking, cleaning, nothing and it’s a nightmare” Judith whines.

Joel is next to nominate. “My first nomination is Bronte. Bronte isn’t nice; she’s very frosty to me, Chloe and Max. She seems very happy to sit in a clique and ignore the outsiders” Joel says. “And my next nomination is Judith. Like Bronte she’s happy to sit in a clique and is very frosty to me, Chloe and Maxine. It’s very rude and not nice, she’s very rude to Maxine as well which wasn’t nice” Joel says. “You may leave Joel, thank you” Big Brother says.

12: 22 PM: Luna, Doug, Bronte, Niamh and Rick are all sitting in a circle on the trampoline. “Chloe’s desperate to get Bronte and Judith out” Rick says. “I’m just sick of feeding the troll. I don’t know who she is but the public love her and she’ll be in here for weeks” Luna admits. “Probably” Doug sighs. “I wanna meet the person under the bitch though, what do we know about her? Are we the ones who haven’t made an effort?” Luna says. “I have no idea. Who do you think will be up?” Niamh asks. “Chloe definitely, probably Maxine, I think Judith and Bronte” Rick says. “Nah, Judith and Bronte can’t both be up” Doug says. “Dunno, I have an idea who you nominate but Alex and Martyn could have interesting opinions” Bronte says. “Martyn is under Chloe’s spell” Luna grins. “God knows who Will’s nominated, could be any of us” Doug smirks. “Will’s a bit odd” Rick says. “Not really, Will’s nice, he could be a good mate” Doug says.

12: 55 PM: Bronte is up next to nominate. “Well, obviously my first nomination is Chloe. She is one of the most horrible people I’ve ever met and I feel like we’ve only scratched the surface. She is a massive attention-seeker and it’s pathetic” Bronte says. “My second nomination is Maxine. Maxine like Chloe is rather bitchy. Maxine seems to tag along with Chloe and, yeah, it’s pathetic, the pair of them are pathetic” Bronte sighs.

Alex follows after Bronte and sits down on the diary room chair. “So my first nomination is Chloe. She’s leading Martyn on and is manipulating him; she’s very twisted and very cruel. She’s playing the victim and it’s hilariously bad” Alex grins. “My next nom is sadly Will. He seems nice but when I’m chatting to him he gives simple answers, he acts like he doesn’t want to be here” Alex says. “Thank you Alex” Big Brother says.

14: 34 PM: Chloe, Martyn and Will are left to nominate. Chloe has six nominations, Maxine has four, Joel, Will and Bronte have two nominations, and Judith and Niamh have one nomination each. Chloe is next and she’s happily sits down with a grin. “Hello Big Brother, my first nomination is for Bronte. She is the fakest girl I’ve met, she acts so innocent and prissy and it’s pitiable. She needs to go so her little girly clique plus their gay best friend Doug split up and break apart. My next nomination is for Judith. She’s also very bitchy and very rude. She’s trying to act innocent as well and she’s got some weird control over Will.” Chloe says.

14: 39 PM: Joel and Maxine are in the bedroom. “So do you think Judith and Bronte will be up?” Joel asks. “Hopefully, if me, you and Chloe have nominated them then that should be enough?” Maxine says. “Hopefully, I’d love to see the fake reactions on the smug clique” Joel smirks and Maxine bursts into laughter. “I’m fetching another drink, do you want one?” Maxine snorts. “Already? It’s still the afternoon” Joel says. Maxine tuts as she walks off.

15: 22 PM: Martyn is the second last housemate to nominate. “Hello Big Brother. My first nomination is for Judith, she seems very rude to Chloe and it’s out of order, she is very two-faced and I’d love to see her booted out. My second nomination is for Bronte. Bronte is also very two-faced, she’s happy to sit in a clique all day and she’s made little effort with anyone other than, Luna, Doug and Niamh.” Martyn says.
15: 25 PM: Judith and Bronte now have 3 nominations each, Chloe has 6 nominations, and Maxine has 4 whilst Joel has two and Niamh has one. Will is the final housemate to nominate.

“So my first is for Martyn. He seemed nice at first but he is actually incredibly stupid and dim. He’s wrapped round Chloe’s little finger and I don’t think any of the others can see it. Martyn needs to be up and out as Chloe is a nightmare to live with and she’ll probably continue manipulating the guys for her own wicked gain.” Will says. “My next nomination is for Joel. Joel is actually stuck up Maxine’s arse. He’s is incredibly dim, he’s tagging along with Maxine and will do anything to please her. I’d like Joel to also go as Maxine and Chloe’s little cult needs to be broken apart but the public will never vote out Chloe so I see no point in nominating you” Will says. “Thank you Will” Big Brother says.

15: 30 PM: Judith is waiting on the sofas for Will to leave the diary room. “It’s tough isn’t it?” Judith smirks. “Not really” Will mutters. “Oh, it wasn’t the hardest decision to be honest, Luna and Doug are going to use the barbeque and cook the last of the sausages” Judith says. “Alright then” Will sighs.

9: 45 PM: Housemates have been called to the sofa for the results of the nominations. “This is Big Brother. The housemates with the most nominations and up for eviction are... Chloe...Maxine...Joel....Judith and Bronte, housemates, you may now leave” Big Brother says. “Oh my god” Niamh gasps. Chloe and Maxine walk off. “Poor Bronte” Luna sighs as he puts her arm around Bronte. “Don’t worry about it” Bronte says.

9: 46 PM: Chloe and Maxine are in the laundry room. “We did it” Chloe smirks as she high fives Maxine. “Joel could still go” Maxine says. “Nah, not a chance” Chloe says. “What’s next?” Maxine asks. “I’m gonna get Alex” Chloe smirks as she walks out.

9: 49 PM: Chloe has gone into the bedroom. Will follows her. “What are you plotting?” Will asks casually. “What?” Chloe asks. “You’ve chummed up with Maxine, Joel’s up her backside and now you’re wrapping Martyn around your little finger” Will sneers. “I’m sorry but who are you to say this, you’ve done piss all since you entered, get out you bore” Chloe sneers. “I can see right through you Chloe” Will warns. “Just get out, Judith might be missing you” Chloe smirks. “I’m not gonna let you walk over the boys, you might get Martyn, Alex and Rick but you’re never gonna get to me” Will says.
Old 30-07-2014, 12:46 AM #25

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Another 2 fantastic shows! OMG, Chloe and Maxine are up for evicton</3 Judith or Bronte will go, well I hope so anyway, I don't want Chloe and Maxine going and a girl must go first every time, it's BB tradition

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
big brother 16, fictional, series