Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB15 Big Brother 15 - aka Big Brother: Power Trip. The launch date was Thursday 5th June 2014. Discuss the series won by Helen Wood here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 26-07-2014, 02:19 PM #1

Default Daily Update [DAY 51] Spoilers

· Today, Pav, Zoe, Steven and Ashleigh all face the public vote. Pav tells Zoe that he’s “shi**ing my bo**ocks” about the eviction but Zoe is not nervous. She reveals she’s “not a panicky person” adding, “I’m used to this…I’ve dealt with this type of feeling all my life…I’ve been voted for…I’ve been through all them emotions before…” Pav suggests, “it’s a proper push on your emotions…there’s no room to breathe” Winston advises Pav to prepare himself for possible eviction, “otherwise it will be a massive shock”

· Steven tells Big Brother that he’s “had a really good experience and met some amazing people” during his time in the House. He goes on to say that this week has been “difficult” because Kimberly had to leave, adding that he misses her and “this is the first eviction I’ve come into, where if I go, it’s not going to be a negative…I’ve got my family and I’ve got Kim outside so I can’t ask for anything more than that”

· Ashleigh tells Chris that Helen suggested the public only voted for her to be Power Housemate because she wanted to go and was likely to be ruthless.

· In the garden, Steven reveals that if he had the Power he would nominate Chris and Ashleigh. Helen notes that he shouldn’t have told the group as it’s against the rules

· Pav talks to Big Brother about the upcoming eviction and says he feels “anxious, nervous…I am a bit scared actually…I’m in fear of going, or I’m in fear of staying” He goes on to explain that he felt “really uncomfortable, really upset” yesterday, following the task where Winston revealed the Housemates feelings towards him

· Mark confides in Zoe that he felt “doubtful” about her at the start of the week. Zoe says that she’s an “open book” and Mark explains that the old Housemates advised them to keep their wits about them. Zoe adds that she would be “pis*ed off” if they had said something bad about her, adding that she’s “been nothing but complimentary and genuine and honest…Not one person in my whole life who’s ever met me has said, ‘she’s not genuine, she’s not honest, she’s not a nice person…’”

· A calm and relaxed Ash is called to the Diary Room where Big Brother reveals he must become Angry Ash for today’s task. Firstly, Ash has to get angry with Winston for wearing his clothes. He then has to pick a fight with Helen. Helen is not interested in a fight and jokingly remarks, “I think someone needs a *****ing tampon!” For the final part of the task, Ash must have a full blown tantrum but Winston suggests that his anger could be because he hasn’t had a wa*k in the House. Despite his best efforts, Ash failed his task and has to give his pizza reward to his fellow Housemates.

· As it starts to rain in the garden, Steven Winston and Christopher all jump into the pool. In the bedroom, Mark comments that Christopher never takes his top off because he is self conscious. Zoe says, “it breaks my heart”

· Mark tells Christopher that he needs to get over his body issues saying, “You’re a good looking lad, you’ve got everything going for you” He goes on to say that his biggest insecurities are “me hair, me eyebrows, me teeth, me tan and me outfit” adding that “every time I look in the mirror I feel like the Jolly Green Giant because me teeth look like sweet corn…” On his insecurities, Mark adds “I have faced them head on and I feel better for it”

· The Housemates are gathered and it is revealed that Steven broke the rules on discussing nominations. After repeating what Steven had said to all the Housemates, Big Brother calls Steven to the Diary Room where he is provided with some chalk and a chalkboard to write the line “I must not talk about nominations in the future” a hundred times

· Ashleigh joins Chris in the garden to talk about Steven, saying “What a *****ing t*t!” before going on to describe his actions as “embarrassing and very sad” Meanwhile, in the Diary Room, Steven tells Big Brother “I meant what I said…you can’t not take things personally in this House…”

· Steven, Ash and Helen discuss the back, sack and crack waxing technique. Steven reveals that he prefers to shave and Ash admits that he cut his bo**ocks using Steven’s shaver, to his disgust

· Zoe and Mark help Christopher prepare for the evening’s eviction by making him over. He describes himself as looking “like Denise Welch”

· Chris talks to Big Brother about Steven and his lack of understanding about the Power Alliance task. He says the “self importance” of Steven makes him go back to square one and think “oaf” Chris then rants, “it always came back to me, me, me, me…he’s singing from a different hymn sheet spelled H.I.M…He doesn’t have any concept that it’s not personal, it’s just a matter of elimination….He is the centre of the *****ing universe…that guy is such a t*t…it’s so embarrassing and I felt so sorry for him and he keeps *****ing it himself over again and again and again…what an absolute plonker of a human being”

· The Housemates have been gathered for this week’s eviction. After Zoe is saved, Pav hears the crowd chant, “Get Pav out”, which clearly upsets him. The ninth Housemate to be evicted is Steven, causing Helen to burst into tears. Before leaving, Steven tells the Housemates that he “will be rooting for all of you in my own way”

· A distraught Helen tells Ash she’s “absolutely gutted” following Steven’s departure and adds, “I hope Kim’s there for him…Oh my God, I’m going to miss him so much” Chris tells Ash he doesn’t think it’s fair that Steven has gone over new Housemates Pav and Zoe adding that Pav is “a bit of a pr*ck in my opinion”

· Later that evening, Helen says that she’s “happy for Ashleigh” and that “she got cheers because she’s not babysitting her grandma anymore”, referring to Danielle. When Ashleigh joins the group, Helen tells her that she thinks she’ll be in the final and Ash says, “Even if you got boos, I’m dead happy you’re happy and want to stay now” before adding that’s he’s gutted that Steven has left. Ashleigh remarks that “it should have been Pav”

· Pav tells Big Brother that he’s happy he didn’t go but feels “pressure to perform this week to prove to the Housemates why I should be here…I feel good about this week”

· Helen is talking about Steven in the garden and says, “Even when he was asleep, he was funny! He’s literally the best friend you could ever have” Chris comes up to talk to Helen privately and says that he’s really confused by the situation and sad that Steven has left. A tearful Helen remarks that “I don’t think I’ll miss anyone as much as I’ll miss him…the House won’t be the same without him”

· In the bedroom, Mark is talking about Steven and saying, “he’s going to be having the time of his life out there” when Helen bursts into tears in the bathroom, comforted by Ashleigh.

· In the garden, Pav tells Ash that it “feels a bit weird” knowing that everyone in the room wanted Steven to stay. Ash reassures him that it doesn’t mean they wanted Pav to go but they have seven weeks of knowing their “best mate” Steven

· Ashleigh and Chris discuss putting Steven up for nomination with Zoe and Ashleigh admits she “keeps welling up” especially when she sees Helen crying

· Mark tells Big Brother that he will “go off the public reaction” with Zoe and that he thinks she is “really genuine…she’s really similar to me in loads of ways…I’m really drawn to her as a person…I think we’re going to be really good friends”

· Helen, Ash and Zoe discuss Pav and his struggles to fit into the group. Zoe suggests that he’s just not as outgoing as the other Housemates and Ash observes that he’s probably the loudest and most outspoken in his own group of friends but not in the House. Helen suggests that “he’s thinking too much” and Ash says he should “just chill and be him”

· While most of the Housemates sing a rendition of Cotton Eyed Joe in the bedroom, Chris tells Helen and Zoe that a lot of the things people say about Pav are also true of him. Helen admits that it made her wary of him when she first came to the House and goes on to talk about what the Big Brother experience has taught her. She says, “I came here thinking I wasn’t judgemental…what a load of sh*t! Look back at what an absolute tw*t I made out of myself…I don’t want to be that person” Helen’s story makes Chris cry as he admits that he feels she is the only person to go on a journey in the House and admits that he worries what she thinks about him all the time, adding, “you’re pretty much the reason why I’m here”

· In the bedroom, Helen, Zoe and Chris join the other Housemates to perform a rendition of “Mr Brightside”
Josy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-07-2014, 02:20 PM #2
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default News article - Daily Update [Day 51]

Josy has posted a new TiBB frontpage article.

Quote:
Article contains spoilers from tonight's (Saturday 26th) highlights show.

Here are the details of what happened in the house yesterday...

· Today, Pav, Zoe, Steven and Ashleigh all face the public vote. Pav tells Zoe that he’s “shi**ing my bo**ocks” about the eviction but Zoe is not nervous. She reveals she’s “not.....
Excerpt of article quoted above. Read full article here - http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/bigb...te-day-51.html
TiBB Frontpage Article is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-07-2014, 04:31 PM #3

I guess this proves that the eviction crowd did not chant "Get Mark Out," as he would have commented on it - what a pity.
muchadoaboutnothing is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-07-2014, 04:34 PM #4

Favourites:
BB15: Ashleigh

Favourites:
BB15: Ashleigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by muchadoaboutnothing View Post
I guess this proves that the eviction crowd did not chant "Get Mark Out," as he would have commented on it - what a pity.
They did, there is upload showing them chat about it after Steven was evicted at bottom of steps.

PRINCESS ASHLEIGH
Achilles is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-07-2014, 04:38 PM #5

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
They did, there is upload showing them chat about it after Steven was evicted at bottom of steps.
Lets see the link then?

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-07-2014, 04:40 PM #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
There was one guy chanting it.

It was "Get Pav Out" which, because it is a one syllable name, could sound like Mark.
Yaki da is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
51, daily, day, spoilers, update