Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB15 Big Brother 15 - aka Big Brother: Power Trip. The launch date was Thursday 5th June 2014. Discuss the series won by Helen Wood here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 30-07-2014, 09:57 AM #1

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
Default Awesome Ashleigh!

What an awesome woman! Ashleigh has the balls that none of the men in the house have.

Examples:
1. During girl power she took over and showed her mettle with a great strategy and strength of purpose. That it didn't work matters not a jot to me. She went for it fearlessly.

2. BB gave Helen and Kim the means to blast her from the morgue and what did the little minx do? Cry? Cower? No. She gave it right back with bells on.

3. BB shows her DR convo about Ash to the person who they have given a warning to about bullying. Then Helen and Kim dash out all joyful and smug like schoolyard idiots and Helen started in on Ashleigh, just as BB wanted her to. Did she cry? Cower? No. She told Helen she was pathetic and to get over it.

4. When she is nominated for eviction she takes it on the chin, whereas when Ash is nominated he says he doesn't deserve it and he shouldn't be up - and Helen goes ape**** that someone would dare nominate one of her harem. It doesn't matter that SHE also nominates those she likes less.

5. Ashleigh gets voted power HM and told she has immunity, then it is taken off her. BB strikes again. Does she rant like Steven about being up? No. She takes it on the chin even though it was a cruel twist.

BB has thrown more at her than any others (Helen only got one quote about Kim and she nearly had a breakdown).

She's mature, intelligent, smart, funny, savvy, composed and very strong.
She didn’t go for a showmance or humping a crashing bore like Kim did to get attention.( Kim - now there was a dullard). She didn’t need to shout and bully and be vile to get attention either, unlike Helen.(Who has no storylines that don’t involve nastiness).

Ashleigh doesn’t need to as she has the brains and strength to get fans on her own merit by having morals, resilience, and a strong character. She's playing a cracking game with composure and dignity. No wonder the public love her!
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2014, 10:11 AM #2

Favourites:
BB15: Ashleigh

Favourites:
BB15: Ashleigh

ASHLEIGH TO WIN

PRINCESS ASHLEIGH
Achilles is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2014, 10:13 AM #3

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Julian Clary
BB13: Luke A

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Julian Clary
BB13: Luke A

Yes she is defo one of the favourites to win... Top 3 at least.

Old 30-07-2014, 10:14 AM #4

Good OP and I agree.I was very impressed with the recent conversation with Pav concerning him being up for eviction. Ashleigh said she behaved normally as this was the only way she could let her folks know that she was OK.

Wise and considerate head on young shoulders and deserves to win.
Mick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2014, 10:16 AM #5

Jet...that was brilliant. Apart from her bit of bitching (something EVERYONE is guilty of) she has been brilliant. I love her and she so deserves to win.
How sad it is that the only negatives people are resorting to on here is her spots and roots... How sad and shallow...maybe these people, who I know one or two have mentioned having older children of there own, should sit back and think how they would feel if people attacked there 18 year old daughter on such things...it's disgusting.
Ashleigh has shown a great strength in there...many would have been reduced to tears. I admire her greatly and truly hope she wins.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2014, 10:32 AM #6

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
Jet...that was brilliant. Apart from her bit of bitching (something EVERYONE is guilty of) she has been brilliant. I love her and she so deserves to win.
How sad it is that the only negatives people are resorting to on here is her spots and roots... How sad and shallow...maybe these people, who I know one or two have mentioned having older children of there own, should sit back and think how they would feel if people attacked there 18 year old daughter on such things...it's disgusting.
Ashleigh has shown a great strength in there...many would have been reduced to tears. I admire her greatly and truly hope she wins.
Yes, you know people are really digging deep when they make personal comments about an 18 yr old's appearance. Sad.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2014, 03:48 PM #7
Witch

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek
Witch

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
Yes, you know people are really digging deep when they make personal comments about an 18 yr old's appearance. Sad.

Dollface is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
ashleigh, awesome