Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB15 Big Brother 15 - aka Big Brother: Power Trip. The launch date was Thursday 5th June 2014. Discuss the series won by Helen Wood here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 30-07-2014, 05:29 PM #1

Default Day 55 recap and HL show (spoiler)

Here’s your daily recap of Big Brother 2014 highlights with a spoiler filled preview of tonight’s show.

Housemates wake up to the sound of an old fashioned internet dial up, providing a clue to what lies in store for this week’s shopping task! In the living area, Chris spots a giant laptop and remarks, “What am I laughing at? This is going to be ******ing s**t” and tells Mark “I don’t want outside interference”

For the first part of this week’s shopping task, each Housemate must record a 20 second video, with the aim of it going viral. The Housemate that gets the most ‘likes’ of their video will win an individual prize, and if they reach over a given amount of ‘likes’ overall, they will receive the maximum number of hits for the task. Big Brother provides them with a variety of costumes and props and they can do whatever they like. The public will then decide which video they think is the best.

Helen is the first Housemate to record her video and performs a 20 second workout, dressed as Tony the T-Rex

Chris spends 20 seconds telling everything he knows about football, which is precisely nothing

Ash, dressed in a mankini, performs a dance while playing a tambourine

Finally, Winston sings a song before smashing his guitar on the floor, destroying the set!

Christopher admits to Ashleigh that he and Mark had a kiss last night, before he sent him back to his own bed. Mark then joins the conversation and tells Christopher, who is wearing his top, that he can keep it, as it suits him and he doesn’t have as many clothes in the House

Christopher talks to Big Brother about his “friendship/relationship” with Mark and admits that while he loves his “melodramatic” character, he doesn’t like it when he creates a scene in front of the other Housemates, admitting “If you’re trying to embarrass me or make a mockery out of me publically, please don’t do that because I won’t hang around Mark” When questioned about what he wants from the relationship, Christopher admits that he doesn’t know where it’s going as there are some trust issues, saying “if you’re not prepared to show a bit of faith in me, I don’t think it’s going to work”

Mark has asked Helen to give his hair a trim. In the bedroom, Chris admits, “I wouldn’t let Helen do it” and Ashleigh agrees, “never in a million years”. Meanwhile, Mark looks concerned as Helen continues to cut his hair, very short, to the amusement of the other Housemates. Ashleigh observes, “It honestly doesn’t suit him at all…from the front, the side, the back, the top, nothing!”

·Big Brother gathers the Housemates to reveal the second part of today’s task. In order to earn 3,000 hits, Christopher, Winston and Pav will become webcam boys and must fulfil celebrity ex-Housemate Luisa Zissman’s every demand:

First up, Christopher dresses in a pig outfit and, on all fours, proclaims, “Hi Queen Luisa, I’m your little piggy!” “Bad piggy” Christopher admits to kissing Mark in the House, prompting Mark to exclaim, “I *****ing hate Luisa!”

Next up, Winston, dressed in a red PVC thong, roars like a lion

Finally, Pav becomes Luisa’s “tasty little sandwich” by smothering himself in peanut butter and jelly and slamming two cream pies in his face

Winston talks to Helen about the webcam boys task and admits that “Pav was cracking up” before he performed because he was unsure of what to expect. Helen says, “you could tell he was thinking, ‘s**t, I’m next’”

Chris and Ashleigh discuss Winston and note that he changes the way he speaks around new people. Chris suggests that when he leaves the House, “he should be the person he is around us”, before recalling a conversation between Ash and Winston where he admitted he wasn’t very popular at school

For the next part of the shopping task, Ash, Chris, Mark and Zoe become a human search engine, answering questions from the public. For each question answered correctly and honestly, Housemates will win a number of hits towards their total.

Big Brother 2014 airs this evening at 10PM on Channel 5.

also Task

Task

The Big Brother 2014 housemates have to answer some tough questions from viewers on tonight’s show.

Ash, Chris, Mark and Zoe become a human search engine, answering questions from the public in a task.

Ash, is asked “Who would you snog, marry and avoid out of Helen, Ashleigh and Zoe?” Ash says he would snog Helen, Marry Zoe “because she can sing to me for the rest of my life” and avoid Ashleigh

Zoe is asked “Why do you think you’re above people? What is your problem with ‘normal’ people such as those that work in Tesco?” A surprised Zoe responds saying, “I’ve never said that in my life…I’m not even answering that, it’s a load of rubbish” In the living room, Helen shouts at the screen that Zoe is not telling the truth. When Mark defends Zoe, Helen remarks, “Shut up Mark…he looks like a d*ck now”

Big Brother Summer 2014

Mark, is asked “Why do you think being fake and acting dumb is going to win you Big Brother?” An incredulous Mark says he’s “*****ing furious” and denies being fake, stupid or thinking he will win. Ash jokes, “Even though he is going to win Big Brother, he hasn’t got a clue about it!”

Chris is asked “Why did you tell Pav that he has been staring at Ashleigh when everyone knows that it’s you that fancies her?” Chris says that he talked to Pav privately and denies fancying Ashleigh. All the Housemates agree and Ashleigh comments that “this is weird”

In round two, Ash is asked: “If Helen wasn’t there to hide your boringness and back you up, do you think you would still be in the House?” Ash laughs and says that he would have been evicted by now, “because I’m so boring” Helen remarks that it “pissed me off that he gets tarred with me, and me with him”

Zoe is told: “Stop meddling in Ash and Helen’s relationship. Are you jealous of Helen?” Zoe is shocked and suggests that the only person meddling is Big Brother. Helen hides her face in the living area and shouts, “*****ing cringe…I’ve gone red, I never go red” Ash, reads the question and ponders, “What does relationship mean?”

Mark is asked “You accuse Pav of game playing yet you are dragging Christopher along like a toy, picking him up and dropping him. Why?” Mark says that it’s “*****ing disgusting” to accuse him of doing so, admitting that he can “speak to him like sh*t” before adding that he thinks very highly of Christopher and thinks a lot of him

Big Brother Summer 2014

After the task, Zoe talks to Big Brother about the viewer’s questions and her comment towards Tesco workers. Zoe sates she was “really mad” as she’s “not that person” and has “purposely gone my whole life making sure I’ve never once been above myself”

Mark meanwhile tells Christopher that he’s “so upset” by the earlier questions and admits he’s lost people before because he is so “emotionally closed”. Christopher advises him to listen and to “stop defending everybody”. Mark concludes that he thinks “This is my lesson”

Last edited by erinp5; 30-07-2014 at 05:33 PM.
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2014, 06:12 PM #2

Helen Wood and Ash Harrison have a ‘moment’ under the covers on tonight’ Big Brother 2014.

At the top of the show, Zoe tells Helen that she hopes Ash takes her out on a date but Helen insists “he doesn’t like me like that” Zoe admits that she had a conversation with him where he said he didn’t know how Helen felt.

Later on, Helen talks to Ashleigh about Ash and wonders if she’s “pi**ed him off” as she thinks he’s “gone a bit more distant with me… even after we kiss, things have changed”

Ashleigh suggests that he likes her but doesn’t think she feels the same.

The conversation moves to the bedroom where Helen suggests they are “chalk and cheese…I’d rather punch myself in my nose than explain how I feel in this House” later admitting, “I do like him”.

Helen then suggests that Ash will find it easy to walk away and say “see you later” when the show finishes

Come night time, in the bedroom, Helen and Ash are under the covers where there is “obvious movement”.

Helen then remarks “I can’t be arsed, this tent’s pi**ing me off

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big...#ixzz38yccdYck
Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2014, 08:01 PM #3
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default News article - Daily Update [DAY 55]

Josy has posted a new TiBB frontpage article.

Quote:
Article contains spoilers from tonight's (Wednesday 30th) highlights show.

Here are the details of what happened in the house yesterday...

· Housemates wake up to the sound of an old fashioned internet dial up, providing a clue to what lies in store for this week’s shopping task! In the living area, Chris.....
Excerpt of article quoted above. Read full article here - http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/bigb...te-day-55.html
TiBB Frontpage Article is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
55, day, hl, recap, show, spoiler