Notices

The X Factor 2014 [S11] Series 11 of ITV's music reality show, The X Factor with judges Simon, Mel, Cheryl and Louis ran from August to December 2014, and was won by Ben Haenow.

Old 01-08-2014, 02:01 PM #1
<3

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2014: Stereo Kicks
X Factor 2011: Little Mix
<3

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2014: Stereo Kicks
X Factor 2011: Little Mix
Default *SPOILER* Simon Says

So Simon Cowell tweeted something interesting yesterday about audition,

Does anyone know what is the last city they were and who they possibly are ?
Milkita is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 02:17 PM #2

Favourites:
BBUSA17: John

Favourites:
BBUSA17: John

Me hai/
Marc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 03:38 PM #3
yuh yuh

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Frenchy
BB15: Toya
yuh yuh

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Frenchy
BB15: Toya

He seems so excited and not mean. What happened? D;
Bluerang1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 03:41 PM #4
Sod orf

Sod orf

Two 17 year olds? why not? they're probably more easy to exploit at that age.

The art of music

Last edited by Alf; 01-08-2014 at 03:41 PM.
Alf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 08:43 PM #5
Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Inactive

Favourites (more):

I went today (first time going to something like this) and I remembered all the names of the acts and who got through. If I remember correctly, there were 17 acts in total in the earlier session. It finished around 8pm.

Spoiler:

Acts that made it through:
Fleur East (26 years old, originally sang I Wanna Dance With Somebody but was dancing around too much, then sang an acapella song, then Cheryl asked her to sing one of the songs Fleur had listed as 'Fine China' by Drake, and Fleur said she was originally going to sing that until "she was told not to sing it" (presumably producer input). She didn't mention it but I am 99% sure she was in Addictiv Ladies in 2005, who were the first ones eliminated from Series 2)
Charlie Martinez (Puerto Rican, grew up in Orlando Florida, serves for the US Navy/Marines, sang 'You and I' by One Direction)
James Grahame (from Essex, sang 'If I Can't Make You Love Me)
Megan McKenna (Country Singer, sang Wasted by Carrie Underwood)
Lydia Lucy (from last years Chairs Round @ Bootcamp, sang I Want You Back, Simon told her she should stop acting like Cher Lloyd as we don't want another Cher Lloyd lmao)
Concept (5 piece boy band, sang Radioactive with an original rap added into it)
Ben & Eileen (51 year old duo, sang Delilah, typical 'Xtra Factor' fodder, Sarah Jane was there for their performance dancing along)
Courtney Wilson (Student, sang a Drake song (can't remember who)
Stevie Ritchie (sang Don't Stop Me Now, was quite energetic and charismatic. Not an amazing singer but certainly an entertainer. His 7 year old daughter ran on stage after he got through)
Paul Akister (from last years Judges Houses, has lost 3 stone since last year, sang Wrecking Ball but then got asked to sing Let's Get It On, and all the crowd were up on their feet. Mel and Cheryl gave Simon a lap dance during his performance)
Lola ??? (Fishmonger from Newcastle, came on stage crying straight away, shaking with nerves, sang Natural Woman, had the biggest crowd reaction and Simon said a potential winner)
Matthew ??? (from Fiji, father serves in the British Army, sang Little Talks by Of Monsters and Men)

Acts that didn't get through:
Natalie Cassander (17 year old black girl, sang Nobody Knows by Pink, but was told her voice didn't have enough 'grit'. Then got asked to sing Broken Hearted by Carmen (which was her original song until Simon asked her to sing Pink to start off with). I thought she was quite good but the judges said she wasn't ready this year, and should come back next year.
Rebecca Jones (New Look worker from Wales, was being filmed outside the arena quite a bit, came on the stage and sang Miley Cyrus's version of 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun', started doing weird head motions and bopping, then got asked to sing Moon River, and started tearing up as it was a very special song to her (didn't state why - told Simon 'lets not go there'). Then Simon told her that the standard of the Girls category this year was so good that she wouldn't be able to compete with them, to which she replied "oh trust me I would", which came off a little arrogant to the crowd, and then the crowd started clapping when Simon and Cheryl said no.)
Adam Strong (owns an Egyptian restaurant with his sister, sang 'Rise Like A Phoneix' in his room audition and was told to sing something less Eurovision and more mainstream. Sang 2 theatrical-ish song, can't remember the titles though, and audience seemed to be laughing at him quite a bit when he wasn't really doing anything funny, felt kinda sorry for him, he seemed nervous and was trying to fit in and act cool IMO)
Mister Meaner (4 piece boyband, one member from L.A. met the others on social media, performed an original song called 'I'm Your Type', the judges didn't like it, said the American member had a lot more energy then the other group members and it seemed like he had picked the other 3 from off the street)

That's all I can remember, but I'm pretty sure that's everyone Hope that helps anyone looking for who got through

Act who got told to come back in another session:
Charlie Brown (from Essex, said he had performed in front of a few thousand people before, can't remember what he sang, but Simon asked him to come back and perform on a different day/session as he didn't do himself justice compared to his room audition)

Last edited by Headie; 03-08-2014 at 08:53 PM.
Headie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 08:49 PM #6

"Concept (5 piece boy band, sang Radioactive with an original rap added into it)"

That Kendrick Lemar swagger jacking.

and lol at the nervous guy who ends up good. Every ****ing year.

Brother Leon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 12:12 AM #7

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

Favourites:

one of those two are winning then

Last edited by Jordan.; 04-08-2014 at 12:12 AM.
Jordan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 12:14 AM #8

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Lydia Lucy (from last years Chairs Round @ Bootcamp, sang I Want You Back, Simon told her she should stop acting like Cher Lloyd as we don't want another Cher Lloyd lmao)
Jordan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 12:21 AM #9
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

Cher Lloyd - Oath Pt II. (feat. Lydia L) coming?

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-09-2014, 01:43 PM #10
Inactive

Favourites (more):

Inactive

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
I went today (first time going to something like this) and I remembered all the names of the acts and who got through. If I remember correctly, there were 17 acts in total in the earlier session. It finished around 8pm.

Spoiler:

Acts that made it through:
Fleur East (26 years old, originally sang I Wanna Dance With Somebody but was dancing around too much, then sang an acapella song, then Cheryl asked her to sing one of the songs Fleur had listed as 'Fine China' by Drake, and Fleur said she was originally going to sing that until "she was told not to sing it" (presumably producer input). She didn't mention it but I am 99% sure she was in Addictiv Ladies in 2005, who were the first ones eliminated from Series 2)
Charlie Martinez (Puerto Rican, grew up in Orlando Florida, serves for the US Navy/Marines, sang 'You and I' by One Direction)
James Grahame (from Essex, sang 'If I Can't Make You Love Me)
Megan McKenna (Country Singer, sang Wasted by Carrie Underwood)
Concept (5 piece boy band, sang Radioactive with an original rap added into it)
Ben & Eileen (51 year old duo, sang Delilah, typical 'Xtra Factor' fodder, Sarah Jane was there for their performance dancing along)
Courtney Wilson (Student, sang a Drake song (can't remember who)
Stevie Ritchie (sang Don't Stop Me Now, was quite energetic and charismatic. Not an amazing singer but certainly an entertainer. His 7 year old daughter ran on stage after he got through)
Paul Akister (from last years Judges Houses, has lost 3 stone since last year, sang Wrecking Ball but then got asked to sing Let's Get It On, and all the crowd were up on their feet. Mel and Cheryl gave Simon a lap dance during his performance)
Lola ??? (Fishmonger from Newcastle, came on stage crying straight away, shaking with nerves, sang Natural Woman, had the biggest crowd reaction and Simon said a potential winner)
Matthew ??? (from Fiji, father serves in the British Army, sang Little Talks by Of Monsters and Men)

Acts that didn't get through:
Natalie Cassander (17 year old black girl, sang Nobody Knows by Pink, but was told her voice didn't have enough 'grit'. Then got asked to sing Broken Hearted by Carmen (which was her original song until Simon asked her to sing Pink to start off with). I thought she was quite good but the judges said she wasn't ready this year, and should come back next year.
Rebecca Jones (New Look worker from Wales, was being filmed outside the arena quite a bit, came on the stage and sang Miley Cyrus's version of 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun', started doing weird head motions and bopping, then got asked to sing Moon River, and started tearing up as it was a very special song to her (didn't state why - told Simon 'lets not go there'). Then Simon told her that the standard of the Girls category this year was so good that she wouldn't be able to compete with them, to which she replied "oh trust me I would", which came off a little arrogant to the crowd, and then the crowd started clapping when Simon and Cheryl said no.)
Adam Strong (owns an Egyptian restaurant with his sister, sang 'Rise Like A Phoneix' in his room audition and was told to sing something less Eurovision and more mainstream. Sang 2 theatrical-ish song, can't remember the titles though, and audience seemed to be laughing at him quite a bit when he wasn't really doing anything funny, felt kinda sorry for him, he seemed nervous and was trying to fit in and act cool IMO)
Mister Meaner (4 piece boyband, one member from L.A. met the others on social media, performed an original song called 'I'm Your Type', the judges didn't like it, said the American member had a lot more energy then the other group members and it seemed like he had picked the other 3 from off the street)

That's all I can remember, but I'm pretty sure that's everyone Hope that helps anyone looking for who got through

Act who got told to come back in another session:
Charlie Brown (from Essex, said he had performed in front of a few thousand people before, can't remember what he sang, but Simon asked him to come back and perform on a different day/session as he didn't do himself justice compared to his room audition)
Some of these are on tonight's show

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
simon, simon cowell, spoiler