Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB15 Big Brother 15 - aka Big Brother: Power Trip. The launch date was Thursday 5th June 2014. Discuss the series won by Helen Wood here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 01-08-2014, 10:43 PM #1

Default IQ test on BB crowd b4 lettin them in ? Might stop thm being predictable & boring

Nothing too strenuous just say a test that shows if they have slightly above average IQ or maybe even reach 100 the average IQ which is far above the capabilities of most of them I think, LOL

sorry couldn't resist that, even I can be sarcastic bit bitchy sometimes, their predictability bores me rigid, so brings it out of me.

I can always tell what they are going to shout and have to listen to the same predictable chants all night while I'm waiting in hope for a shock and it to be a surprise who gets evicted.It always amuses me when the filth in the crowd who get their main enjoyment from being nasty don't get their way.

I'm not meaning to be elitist.It's just I believe BB should be for the maj, so they shouldn't be bullied into backing certain people by the minority who start it all off and we shouldn't have to listen to the same minority hurl abuse and oh so boringly predictable abuse, often going along with in crowd not daring to not fit in kind of abuse all night.

Most of us are more intelligent than that and deserve better.

So nothing too tough just a test to show they have an IQ approaching or just passed 100 and then they might be less likely to just fit in with the in crowd and just go along with who they think they have to back or be against and then we won't have to listen to their oh so predictable chants all night.
cfromhx02 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 03:58 AM #2

Mob rule and threats of ejection if they don't toe the BB line.
VirtualWaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 10:30 AM #3
Big Brother Addict

Favourites (more):
BBUSA18: Paul
BB17: Jason
Big Brother Addict

Favourites (more):
BBUSA18: Paul
BB17: Jason

It's seems as though the people in the crowd think that all they can do is Booo. Getting boring now.
Razor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 10:34 AM #4

I have never been to an eviction night but wonder if the crowd get wound up by the tv people before the show goes live to make it sound a lot more exciting....

As its been said it all to predictable now on eviction nights
warrenhill is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 10:39 AM #5
-

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

-

Favourites (more):

Judging by the way you spelled the title of your thread, you wouldn't pass.
T* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 10:49 AM #6
Wanderer

Favourites (more):
BB16: Chloe
CBB15: Cami Li
Wanderer

Favourites (more):
BB16: Chloe
CBB15: Cami Li

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom! View Post
Judging by the way you spelled the title of your thread, you wouldn't pass.
Got a feeling that the thread title would of been too long if spelt correctly.

So there's your IQ dropping infront of everyone.
Creggle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 11:17 AM #7
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Audley
CBB 11: Speidi
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Audley
CBB 11: Speidi

Funny point in the OP i must admit.

The BOTS crowd annoy me how they are so easily manipulated by the panel into changing their minds - following BB trends like a herd of sheep!

When a HM is slated by the panel - they all boo ! When the same HM is loved by the panel - they all cheer !!

For example - they've been booing Steven all series - and now they cheer his every word !

This happens every series with all sorts of HMs.

The crowd love to act opinionated - but really they just follow the herd too easily and change their minds according to 'who's cool to like this week or not'
Robodog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 11:32 AM #8
-

Favourites (more):

-

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigy_CraigO View Post
Got a feeling that the thread title would of been too long if spelt correctly.

So there's your IQ dropping infront of everyone.
Actually, no. They could of made a title such as 'IQ test before letting them in?' and then have explained it in the post (like they did) instead of cramming it all into one. It just makes the title ironic.

Last edited by T*; 02-08-2014 at 11:33 AM.
T* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 06:37 PM #9

Favourites (more):
BB15: Chris
BBUSA16: Nicole

Favourites (more):

I have been to 5 evictions in the past (none this series though), and the crowd is awful in person. There is a "hype" man who stands around on the stage making people play silly Club 18-30 style games including stripping and other stupid stuff. They actively encourage booing, shouting, etc. It doesn't help that for a 9pm eviction show, the crowd is all in place ready to start at 7.30pm.

I usually go with my sister, she is a massive BB fan but she always seems to be a fan of whoever BB wants her to. No surprises that Winston is her favourite this year! As a result, I am usually the only one cheering for people that deserve it (in my opinion).

During CBB a few years ago, while Danica was having her interview me and a buddy of mine shouted "We Love You, Danica!" which she heard and said she loved us back (!), and what happened as a result of us showing our appreciation for a housemate that wasn't the Mob's choice? We actually got booed ourselves, and one female fan threw an empty Coke bottle at us!

And the year that Rylan won we had priority tickets to the final, I was there with my sister and my "Speidi to win" sign. Whilst having a smoke outside the waiting room before the show, a random 40-odd year old "lady" saw my sign, which was leaning against my leg, and decided to punt it full-force into the bushes. "You can't ******in' like them, they're 'orrible!" was her justification for doing so.

Sorry for the long post but it really is a pain that decent people can't go and watch their favourite TV show being filmed without being insulted or whatnot by people who are supposed to also be fans of the exact same show!

Don't Mind: Kimberly, Marlon, Winston

Don't Care About: Christopher, Tamara, Ash, Pav

Dislike: Jale, Pauline, Steven, Toya, Helen

Hating: Danielle, Mark, Zoe

BBUS2014

Supporting Donny, Nicole, Hayden and Zach
crollsy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 06:41 PM #10
Will.

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
CBB20: Brandi Glanville

Will.

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
CBB20: Brandi Glanville

Quote:
Originally Posted by crollsy View Post
I have been to 5 evictions in the past (none this series though), and the crowd is awful in person. There is a "hype" man who stands around on the stage making people play silly Club 18-30 style games including stripping and other stupid stuff. They actively encourage booing, shouting, etc. It doesn't help that for a 9pm eviction show, the crowd is all in place ready to start at 7.30pm.

I usually go with my sister, she is a massive BB fan but she always seems to be a fan of whoever BB wants her to. No surprises that Winston is her favourite this year! As a result, I am usually the only one cheering for people that deserve it (in my opinion).

During CBB a few years ago, while Danica was having her interview me and a buddy of mine shouted "We Love You, Danica!" which she heard and said she loved us back (!), and what happened as a result of us showing our appreciation for a housemate that wasn't the Mob's choice? We actually got booed ourselves, and one female fan threw an empty Coke bottle at us!

And the year that Rylan won we had priority tickets to the final, I was there with my sister and my "Speidi to win" sign. Whilst having a smoke outside the waiting room before the show, a random 40-odd year old "lady" saw my sign, which was leaning against my leg, and decided to punt it full-force into the bushes. "You can't ******in' like them, they're 'orrible!" was her justification for doing so.

Sorry for the long post but it really is a pain that decent people can't go and watch their favourite TV show being filmed without being insulted or whatnot by people who are supposed to also be fans of the exact same show!
God that's disgusting what they have done to you, they should be banned from going. I went to the launch of BB 15 and eveyone was friendly, very surprised.
Will. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 06:44 PM #11

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

I don't think it's always so bad, other evictions I have been to have had no problems whatsoever.

Don't Mind: Kimberly, Marlon, Winston

Don't Care About: Christopher, Tamara, Ash, Pav

Dislike: Jale, Pauline, Steven, Toya, Helen

Hating: Danielle, Mark, Zoe

BBUS2014

Supporting Donny, Nicole, Hayden and Zach
crollsy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
b4, bb, boring, crowd, iq, lettin, predictable, stop, test, thm