Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 02-09-2014, 11:49 PM #1
User banned

User banned

Default are we allowed to talk about immigration yet?

after all the disasters are we at the stage where we are at least allowed to talk about it without being called a big nasty racist?
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 02:47 AM #2

The Problem is the Illegal Migrants
getting in every day at our ports .
Under Lorrys and in them
and others ways
arista is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 04:01 AM #3
Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

you're so racist
Old 03-09-2014, 07:19 AM #4
-

-

The only problem with immigration is benefits tourism. In my opinion, benefits need to be for citizens only, or people who have lived **and worked** in the country for at least a couple of years.

Other than that, immigration is a massive scapegoat for a lot of things... We do need SOME level of immigration, it's not as simple as saying "close the borders!!".
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 07:52 AM #5

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

No,You big nasty racist
Seriously though.Britain needs to become the less attractive option for people to come to imo.
Alot of these Europeans that want to leave their own country head straight for Britain because they know they will be housed and paid just for being here.Hell i would do the same if i was Albanian or Romanian and worked my ass off for Ł50 a week or whatever they get over there.
I don't agree with closing borders all together,I have worked with many Eastern Europeans who work very hard.
I think those who come to work should be allowed to come and work.
But i also think that the benefits system should only be here for British people to help get US back into work or for our disabled people who cannot.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 08:05 AM #6
You know my methods

You know my methods

I was at a local auction the other day and it was rammed full of eastern Europeans who were not present 10 years ago, i reckon there was 40% or more of the total. All sporting their sports direct kits.
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 08:10 AM #7
Banned

Favourites:
CBB15: Katie Hopkins
CBB14: Gary
Banned

Favourites:
CBB15: Katie Hopkins
CBB14: Gary

Please DO NOT call me racist or xenophobic after this post because I'm NOT racist or xenophobic in any way, but I think that the UK is already overpopulated and the Brits are starting to become a minority and the UK is already crammed with people who just come from other countries (and can't even speak English) to steal our jobs, houses and money and make the UK look like a slum.

I'm also fed up of foreigners coming here just to settle down and have British-born children, just so that they don't get deported back to their hometowns.

The UK is NOT the only country they can move to, there are so many other countries on the world map they can move to if they're not happy in their countries or if they want to live a so called "better life".

Seriously, the UK is NOT all that, the weather is crap every year, the government are idiots and they are too respectful to their foreign nationals, letting them get jobs easily while the Brits have to jump so many hurdles to get the jobs and also for LETTING THEM CLAIM BENEFITS!!! Seriously!! There are so many people who actually work so hard to get money and a lot of the government's money goes to FOREIGNERS who just come here purely to claim BENEFITS!!! and also because of the NHS, the first thing that they think about before moving here is "ooh, we get free healthcare", seriously!! Free Healthcare=Crap Healthcare, the NHS are Killers!!! they don't even treat their patients properly, think of how many people have died/are dying from cancer, this is purely because the NHS are just a bunch of lazy murderers who can't even look after the people who desperately need to be treated!!! What has this country turned into????

So the only way to get the UK back to how it was before all these immigrants started invading is to just shut the borders and tell the foreigners to move to other countries, that is the truth and sometimes, the truth hurts.

RANT OVER

Last edited by dojo88; 03-09-2014 at 08:25 AM.
dojo88 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 03:04 PM #8
User banned

User banned

bbc is the biggets culprit of all for calling people racists simply for discussing imigration....yet again its political correctness gone mad and its costing lives now
Old 03-09-2014, 03:13 PM #9

Favourites (more):
BB14: Daley
BB12: Aaron

Favourites (more):

Don't worry I'll free up an extra space by leaving this country as soon as
Samuel. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 03:21 PM #10
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel. View Post
Don't worry I'll free up an extra space by leaving this country as soon as
good luck finding a better one
Old 03-09-2014, 03:32 PM #11

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
good luck finding a better one
Not trying to find a "better" one. I like England a lot, but I don't feel any ties to it or any country, I just want to experience many different places. And I love Germany.
Samuel. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 03:35 PM #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel. View Post
Not trying to find a "better" one. I like England a lot, but I don't feel any ties to it or any country, I just want to experience many different places. And I love Germany.

Got rid of their nuke power
Stupid Nation.

Russia Gas is the new power
Old 04-09-2014, 09:05 AM #13

Illegal Immigrants run to get on the Ferry, this morning.

[Extraordinary moment hundreds of migrants stormed P&O ferry at Calais
in bid to get to Britain - but were held off by fire hose as they tried to overpower police]

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3CKu1catz

The Nasty french Mayor
wants the UK to help
funding for their care.

No France send them
out of your nasty nation to Africa or back to Iraq

Last edited by arista; 04-09-2014 at 09:10 AM.
Old 04-09-2014, 09:26 AM #14
x

Favourites:
CBB21: Shane Jenek

x

Favourites:

In my opinion, I see it as it's a free world, people should be able to move wherever they like, English people move abroad, it should not be such a big deal. It's one Earth, who seriously cares if you see some 'non-English' people in the street or at a shop. Get over it, there are much more serious issues than where people live. And I know you could tell me the amount of issues that immigration is causing, but it's mainly a small minority get bad representation in the press. But just my opinion, it won't do anything and neither will the government. Just felt like I should say it.

Jay. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 09:40 AM #15
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Just have people vagrant in the streets everywhere... no, that's not going to work is it?
Old 04-09-2014, 10:24 AM #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay. View Post
In my opinion, I see it as it's a free world, people should be able to move wherever they like, English people move abroad, it should not be such a big deal. It's one Earth, who seriously cares if you see some 'non-English' people in the street or at a shop. Get over it, there are much more serious issues than where people live. And I know you could tell me the amount of issues that immigration is causing, but it's mainly a small minority get bad representation in the press. But just my opinion, it won't do anything and neither will the government. Just felt like I should say it.

Yes with Passports and Legal ways.

The main problem we have all these
Illegals getting into the UK
going to corruption work

France can not handle the amount
and all they want is the UK
as we are a soft touch
Old 04-09-2014, 10:25 AM #17

Fecking french
No way to run a port , this morning
Old 04-09-2014, 10:47 AM #18
x

Favourites:

x

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by arista View Post
Yes with Passports and Legal ways.

The main problem we have all these
Illegals getting into the UK
going to corruption work

France can not handle the amount
and all they want is the UK
as we are a soft touch
Yes, obviously legally is fine, but some people are against people living here legally, that annoys me.

Old 04-09-2014, 11:47 AM #19
User banned

User banned

Quote:
sorry but thats naive nonsense. were a small island. when NET immigration is over 500,000 a year. thats 5 million people more arriving than leaving a decade. the question is can our system cope, can we afford it and should there be tougher qualifications to get these free handouts which run to tens of billions, you and I have to pay national isnurance for years, shouldnt the immigrants have to pay insurance too? otherwise arent we being discriminated against? as the rules are easier for immigrants than for people who have paid in for years and decades

old people are not treated properly in hospitals, the first thing they say to you is, if his /her heart stops we cant bring him/her back....if the old person is significantly ill, they soon pressurise you and the family to let the person die. this is within minutes of arriving. been there worn the t shirt, the nhs is a disaster. why? well over population doesnt help, people not paying into the system with contributions doesnt help, paying billions in benefits doesnt help....its a mass inefficient mess.

same rules for all, have some kind of tighter green card scheme as they do in almost every other country, which demands each arrival has at least some skills to add to our country and learn english first. change the system so people have got to pay in before getting benefits. yes you can have some allowance for refugees and so on. but not a mass free for all...we have millions of illegal immigrants with no trace of who they are or where they are.........the whole rotherham abuse of 1400 kids cover up, was entirely pakistani people. everyone was too scared to talk about it. different people and countries, regions, cultures do have different ways of life and different patterns of behaviour and crimes. all groups are NOT all the same. there are patterns and wed be idots to ignore it. this is why this cover up and this evil abuse has gone on unpunished for 20 years

lets be fair, lets get balance and common sense and rules, lets put a value on what it means to be a british citizen , lets re assert our values and move forward from there
Old 04-09-2014, 01:07 PM #20

Favourites (more):
BB15: Chris
The Voice: Jermain Jackman

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I completely agree that it's one world and we should be able to live where we like, the problem is that in the real world this is not possible, for example i can't up and leave to go to Australia, because i'm not wanted on their skills list and i can't up and leave and go to live in America because to live their you need to either set up a business or transfer to a major corporation from here to there, in New Zealand there is also a skill list, the only place we Brits are free to go is within the EU, but why would i go to Spain or Greece with their mass unemployment, with their economic status at collapse, we are one of the richest EU countries and are being over burdened by mass migration, as the Calais French Mayor said, we need to stop the migrants believing that by coming to Britain they will be living in some sort of Eldorado, the British should be helping the French to secure the French border.
rubymoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 01:14 PM #21
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
Not sure that it was a minority in say Rotherham?. If i lived there and a group of Pakistani men moved into my street I would be concerned.
Old 04-09-2014, 01:14 PM #22
x

Favourites:

x

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
sorry but thats naive nonsense. were a small island. when NET immigration is over 500,000 a year. thats 5 million people more arriving than leaving a decade. the question is can our system cope, can we afford it and should there be tougher qualifications to get these free handouts which run to tens of billions, you and I have to pay national isnurance for years, shouldnt the immigrants have to pay insurance too? otherwise arent we being discriminated against? as the rules are easier for immigrants than for people who have paid in for years and decades

old people are not treated properly in hospitals, the first thing they say to you is, if his /her heart stops we cant bring him/her back....if the old person is significantly ill, they soon pressurise you and the family to let the person die. this is within minutes of arriving. been there worn the t shirt, the nhs is a disaster. why? well over population doesnt help, people not paying into the system with contributions doesnt help, paying billions in benefits doesnt help....its a mass inefficient mess.

same rules for all, have some kind of tighter green card scheme as they do in almost every other country, which demands each arrival has at least some skills to add to our country and learn english first. change the system so people have got to pay in before getting benefits. yes you can have some allowance for refugees and so on. but not a mass free for all...we have millions of illegal immigrants with no trace of who they are or where they are.........the whole rotherham abuse of 1400 kids cover up, was entirely pakistani people. everyone was too scared to talk about it. different people and countries, regions, cultures do have different ways of life and different patterns of behaviour and crimes. all groups are NOT all the same. there are patterns and wed be idots to ignore it. this is why this cover up and this evil abuse has gone on unpunished for 20 years

lets be fair, lets get balance and common sense and rules, lets put a value on what it means to be a british citizen , lets re assert our values and move forward from there
I did not mean illegal immigration. The rest of your post is irrelevant. Especially the part about what it means to be a 'British Citizen' do you not think it is in-humane to not want to help out the others of this world? (As long as it is legal obviously) We are one world, living together.

Because in reality we have a lot of room. There really is no use debating this, just my opinion.

Last edited by Jay.; 04-09-2014 at 01:16 PM.
Old 04-09-2014, 01:19 PM #23
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
I did not mean illegal immigration. The rest of your post is irrelevant. Especially the part about what it means to be a 'British Citizen' do you not think it is in-humane to not want to help out the others of this world? (As long as it is legal obviously) We are one world, living together.

Because in reality we have a lot of room. There really is no use debating this, just my opinion.
where is the room in London? (where moist want to go)
Old 04-09-2014, 01:19 PM #24

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:

I agree again we are one world living together and their is enough room, food and resources for us all, i blame religion and politics because it's these that make the rules and bind them with red tape.

(I mean room in the world)

Last edited by rubymoo; 04-09-2014 at 01:19 PM.
rubymoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 01:21 PM #25
x

Favourites:

x

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
Not sure that it was a minority in say Rotherham?. If i lived there and a group of Pakistani men moved into my street I would be concerned.
Depends if it's legal or illegal immigration though. I live in an area where there are a lot of foreign English schools, therefore a lot of students from abroad, thousands, live here. I pass a street where most of them live every day, It doesn't bother me non-the less. They are paying their way, non-illegally and it's a free world, how would any of us like it if we wanted to move abroad and we were told no? Or completely hated upon once we had arrived..

Just to make things clear I do not agree with illegal immigration, you guys hating on me for my post

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
allowed, immigration, talk