Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 02-10-2014, 08:29 AM #1
You know my methods

You know my methods

Default Police probe trolls sending hate messages to McCanns

Trolls wrongly believe that Kate and Gerry had some involvement in their daughter's disappearance

Some messages are even directed at Madeleine's younger twin siblings

Majority of those posting messages use anonymous social media accounts

One reads: 'These two should burn in hell'... 'I'll supply the lighter - happily'

Dossier calls on police and MPs to crack down on such vile abuse

Disgusting
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 08:35 AM #2

So arrest them
I am Sick of Them on My HD News
arista is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 08:36 AM #3
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
Originally Posted by arista View Post
So arrest them
what, trolls?
Old 02-10-2014, 09:28 AM #4

The Mcann's decision to leave their daughter in the hotel room whilst having drinks would not have been my choice, but that does not mean that anyone had the right to abduct the child, and the Mcanns are - obviously - innocent of any complicity, are - obviously - suffering and grief-stricken - and deserve nothing but support and sympathy. The sick bastards responsible for all the hate messages are vile and evil cowards and need to be identified and punished.

Last edited by kirklancaster; 02-10-2014 at 09:28 AM. Reason: typo
kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 09:31 AM #5
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post
The Mcann's decision to leave their daughter in the hotel room whilst having drinks would not have been my choice, but that does not mean that anyone had the right to abduct the child, and the Mcanns are - obviously - innocent of any complicity, are - obviously - suffering and grief-stricken - and deserve nothing but support and sympathy. The sick bastards responsible for all the hate messages are vile and evil cowards and need to be identified and punished.
Old 02-10-2014, 09:31 AM #6
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Is this to counter the publicity into the misuse of Madelines fund?
Old 02-10-2014, 09:40 AM #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
Trolls wrongly believe that Kate and Gerry had some involvement in their daughter's disappearance

Some messages are even directed at Madeleine's younger twin siblings

Majority of those posting messages use anonymous social media accounts

One reads: 'These two should burn in hell'... 'I'll supply the lighter - happily'

Dossier calls on police and MPs to crack down on such vile abuse

Disgusting

you got here before me - i wrote this thinking the same - shame on her -

sweepyface Troll - MaCanns - Twitter 02.10.14

look away as this is sticky
its harsh and not at all mellow
sorry if i have made you sick y
or turned your stomach yellow.
to all the trolls
your words are feeble
lowest of the low in all polls
"Good Morning Britain" made one see-able.
i think something is missing
or the brain needs rewiring
a sneaky snake sis-sing
the venom getting stronger with no tiring.
with very little intellect
i wish sympathy i could send
can the irony you detect
some of my posts have no defend.
"free speech" is our privilege
but the internet has no peace
and anyone who has "Kate or Jerry" spillage
need a authority higher then the police.
you are the weak
to post vile makes trolls venerable
there is no "houses or Parliament" speak
like all MP's no troll is ever honorable.
say your point and walk
anything more is bitter
do you want to be a victim of the stalk
your first prevention is not to publicly discuss your life on "Twitter".

( i have tried to get this to the MaCanns and i hope they get a bit of comfort from my words and no my prayers and hope is with them. you can say what ever you want about me or my awful poem but if you have anything nasty to say about Kate - Jerry or family then please do not do it here. ( you should not be doing it anywhere as this family has suffered enough.) as for twitter ? well i think sweepyface sums up the kind of people it attracts. so if you have a million hours to waste and have no hobbies or life ,please join here twitterisforlossers.com
if you want to see a vile face that put nasty words on the internet you can here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyGGDjvyPF8 or you need a recap or can help in any way you can find out more herehttp://www.findmadeleine.com/home.html not sure if the MaCanns use twitter but i am refering to the lady who was abused as i feel she has to take some responsibility in posting so much information about herself online in the first place.)
waterhog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 09:44 AM #8
-

-

Quote:
So arrest them
lmao
Fetch The Bolt Cutters is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 09:56 AM #9

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

Stop Karezza
Jordan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 10:11 AM #10
-

-

Personally don't care if they're involved / there's a conspiracy or not - they sedated their children with over the counter medication and left them alone in a strange place. They are guilty of, at the very least, horrific neglect and don't "deserve" a minute's respite from feeling like hell for the rest of their lives. If I was one of them, and had done that, and caused the death of one of my children, I wouldn't want peace.

So arrest me. I don't think it's trolling. The mere sight of them makes many people furious, and rightly so. There is only one victim here, an innocent little girl who died horribly, years ago.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 10:17 AM #11
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
Personally don't care if they're involved / there's a conspiracy or not - they sedated their children with over the counter medication and left them alone in a strange place. They are guilty of, at the very least, horrific neglect and don't "deserve" a minute's respite from feeling like hell for the rest of their lives. If I was one of them, and had done that, and caused the death of one of my children, I wouldn't want peace.

So arrest me. I don't think it's trolling. The mere sight of them makes many people furious, and rightly so. There is only one victim here, an innocent little girl who died horribly, years ago.
That sentiment only works if it was normal for children to be left alone to be abducted. As the chance of them being abducted was less than being struck by lightning then you must also condemn any parent who allows their children outside when the atmosphere is potentially unstable, ie summertime
Old 02-10-2014, 10:24 AM #12
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
That sentiment only works if it was normal for children to be left alone to be abducted. As the chance of them being abducted was less than being struck by lightning then you must also condemn any parent who allows their children outside when the atmosphere is potentially unstable, ie summertime
Don't be ridiculous. It's not just the threat of being abducted that they were risking, the biggest worry about leaving young children, babies really, is of an accident occurring while the parents were not at home with them, a fire, one of them wandering out of the house and getting lost or run over or falling etc etc

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.

Last edited by Niamh.; 02-10-2014 at 10:33 AM.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 10:27 AM #13

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Quote:

This 100% .. i feel sympathy for them that they lost a child, no-one deserves that, but when you take into account what lead to her disappearance, then all respect for them as people and parents, is lost for me, they don't deserve to be left alone, if they hadn't neglected their children so they could go on the piss, then they'd still have her and i can't get past that I'm afraid, for what they did, they deserve to feel like they do.
Old 02-10-2014, 10:40 AM #14
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Don't be ridiculous. It's not just the threat of being abducted that they were risking, the biggest worry about leaving young children, babies really, is of an accident occurring while the parents were not at home with them, a fire, one of them wandering out of the house and getting lost or run over or falling etc etc
its not the same as not being at home, it was a room in a hotel complex and both parents, having looked at the scenario (one which no one else is privvy to) decided it was quite safe. I am quite sure every parent has at one point let their children out of theuir sight, it only takes 10 seconds for a child to be abducted. They, sadly, like other parents who have had children abducted were unlucky. It is clear the perp targetted them - its not like you get paedos who go round hotels looking in every room for kids.
Old 02-10-2014, 10:49 AM #15
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
its not the same as not being at home, it was a room in a hotel complex and both parents, having looked at the scenario (one which no one else is privvy to) decided it was quite safe. I am quite sure every parent has at one point let their children out of theuir sight, it only takes 10 seconds for a child to be abducted. They, sadly, like other parents who have had children abducted were unlucky. It is clear the perp targetted them - its not like you get paedos who go round hotels looking in every room for kids.
Well first of all it wasn't a hotel room, it was an apartment. Comparing every parent having been in a situation where their child is out of their sight for a few seconds to actually leaving your children alone in an apartment for hours while you go off drinking is quite frankly pretty insulting. If there was a "perp" then of course he targeted them because he would have known they were irresponsible enough to go out and leave their babies alone for hours on end. And to make all this even worse, even if the McCanns were stupid enough to think what they were doing was perfectly safe and fine, how do you excuse the fact that only the night before maddie had told them she woke up scared and looking for them and cried when she couldn't find them but they still went off out again the following night? If my child said that to me, I would be mortified and absolutely disgusted with myself and I would certainly never do it again (not that I would ever have left my children like that anyway)

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.

Last edited by Niamh.; 02-10-2014 at 10:51 AM.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 10:52 AM #16
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
How do you know they weren't spotted leaving the night before for dinner without the children by someone who knew they had 3 children, and watched to see if they did it again?
It also wasn't a hotel but an apartment complex ... like a normal street.
Old 02-10-2014, 10:53 AM #17
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Heaven help this place if some of the comments made on here (I'm not referring to this thread, but previous threads) about the McCanns and you probably all know the posts to which I refer. I've been quite sickened by some of the comments that have been allowed to stand. Everyone has a right to think what they like about what happened and to voice their opinions. But they're not allowed to libel. Some people think they have access to real evidence because they've read something on the Internet, or they've listened to other people's opinion as if because it is written, then it is true. It's ludicrous. I'm not saying the McCann's did the right thing, they didn't. But the they have to live with the tragic consequences of their actions every day of their lives, and some people seem to be enjoying that fact and even wishing on them the absolute hell they must go through as a consequence of their neglectful action. Of course, all those people enjoying the McCann's pain are exemplary parents every day of their lives and never, ever do anything stupid of neglectful.

Last edited by Livia; 02-10-2014 at 10:55 AM.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 01:06 PM #18

Quote:
what, trolls?

No Anything to do with the McCanns

I can not take any more
Old 02-10-2014, 02:34 PM #19
-

-

Quote:
Heaven help this place if some of the comments made on here (I'm not referring to this thread, but previous threads) about the McCanns and you probably all know the posts to which I refer. I've been quite sickened by some of the comments that have been allowed to stand. Everyone has a right to think what they like about what happened and to voice their opinions. But they're not allowed to libel. Some people think they have access to real evidence because they've read something on the Internet, or they've listened to other people's opinion as if because it is written, then it is true. It's ludicrous. I'm not saying the McCann's did the right thing, they didn't. But the they have to live with the tragic consequences of their actions every day of their lives, and some people seem to be enjoying that fact and even wishing on them the absolute hell they must go through as a consequence of their neglectful action. Of course, all those people enjoying the McCann's pain are exemplary parents every day of their lives and never, ever do anything stupid of neglectful.
If that little girl was indeed abducted by a violent paedophile then any suffering that the mccanns have experienced as a result is so trivial in comparison to the suffering that Madeleine herself would have had to endure, that it's bordering on insignificant.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 02:40 PM #20

Quote:
If that little girl was indeed abducted by a violent paedophile then any suffering that the mccanns have experienced as a result is so trivial in comparison to the suffering that Madeleine herself would have had to endure, that it's bordering on insignificant.
So what do you suggest, we have the McCann's abused and murdered to even the score? I'm not sure making such comparisons is helpful.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 02:41 PM #21
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
No Anything to do with the McCanns

I can not take any more
Old 02-10-2014, 02:43 PM #22
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
You think that because I don't think the McCanns should be vilified forever but treated with a certain amount of pity, then I can't fully grasp what may have happened to that little girl? They don't know for sure their daughter is dead, and even if she is they can't even lay her to rest... they will probably never know what happened to her and have to live with that thought forever. But that isn't enough, is it. They did something incredibly stupid and negligent and now some people are delighting in their suffering and the constant trolling, slandering and libelling is uncomfortable to watch.

Last edited by Livia; 02-10-2014 at 02:43 PM.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 02:58 PM #23

Stop it LT

Enough is Enough
Old 02-10-2014, 03:05 PM #24
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
Stop it LT

Enough is Enough

Watch this today on sky news HD
Old 02-10-2014, 03:47 PM #25

Quote:
You think that because I don't think the McCanns should be vilified forever but treated with a certain amount of pity, then I can't fully grasp what may have happened to that little girl? They don't know for sure their daughter is dead, and even if she is they can't even lay her to rest... they will probably never know what happened to her and have to live with that thought forever. But that isn't enough, is it. They did something incredibly stupid and negligent and now some people are delighting in their suffering and the constant trolling, slandering and libelling is uncomfortable to watch.

They were culpable as parents in leaving little Maddie as they did, but I find it incredible that more hatred seems to be directed at them than the abductors, and I'm shocked by how some people are wanting the Mcanns to suffer even more than they are - so clearly - suffering. I know that I would be grief-stricken if my child went missing, and I know that I just couldn't cope if my child went missing because of any neglect on my part, so I really do believe that the Mcanns live every day with regret and self-punishment at their mistake.

I still feel they need support and sympathy not hate mail.
kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
hate, mccanns, messages, police, probe, sending, trolls