Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Strictly Come Dancing Discuss the BBC's dancing show here.

Old 04-11-2014, 04:49 PM #1

Default Strictly tour line up and judges confirmed.

The final line-up for the 2015 Strictly Come Dancing Live Tour is unveiled today.

Show bosses have announced a brand new live tour judging panel, featuring the legendary Craig Revel Horwood, who will be joined by the winners of the 2008 BBC1 Strictly series Tom Chambers and Camilla Dallerup.

They have also announced that celebrities from this year’s series Simon Webbe from Blue and Radio 1’s Scott Mills will join Frankie Bridge, Thom Evans, Caroline Flack, Mark Wright and Alison Hammond on the UK tour which starts in January 2015. Completing the line-up is Strictly favourite Zoe Ball, who will host the tour.

Since winning the 2008 Strictly series, Tom Chambers has won a prestigious Olivier Award nomination for his performance in the award-winning West End musical Top Hat. He is currently starring in White Christmas at London’s Dominion Theatre, which is smashing box office records. He will now take his place on the tour’s judging panel, alongside Craig Revel Horwood and his former dance partner Camilla Dallerup.

He said: “Wow, what an opportunity! Having won the 2008 TV series and performed on the tour with Camilla, I know what it’s like to be on the Arena dance floors and take the comments from the judges! I can’t wait to get into the famous judging seat and see which of the celebrities wins the competition at each performance!”

Camilla Dallerup is well known to Strictly fans, having competed in the first six series of the TV show. She and Tom won the 2008 series and went on to headline the 2009 tour. On her new role as a judge,

Camilla said:”I’m thrilled to have been invited to return to the Strictly Live Tour as a judge! I can’t wait to join Craig and my former dance partner Tom Chambers in arenas from January. I’ll be using my background as a dancer on the TV series to give the contestants help and advice throughout the competition. See you on the dance floor!”

Here is the final line-up of celebrities and their dance partners on tour:

Frankie Bridge with Kevin Clifton
Thom Evans with Iveta Lukosiute
Caroline Flack with Tristan MacManus
Mark Wright with Karen Hauer
Alison Hammond with Aljaž Skorjanec
Simon Webbe with Kristina Rihanoff
Scott Mills with Joanne Clifton

At the live shows Strictly fans watch the celebrity dancing couples competing for the judges’ votes and then get to vote themselves for their favourites using their mobile phones.

To book tickets you can visit www.ticketzone.co.uk or for more information visit www.strictlycomedancinglive.com.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/str...#ixzz3L8JzF61Z
Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook

Last edited by erinp5; 06-12-2014 at 02:52 PM.
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
strictly, tour