Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Creative Writing and Books This area is for members' stories and poetry. Also a forum for book reviews and discussion.

Old 21-11-2014, 03:47 PM #1
Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Favourites (more):

Default Hollyoaks fanfic by Lucia

I was going to do one of these a while ago but got sidetracked anyway my first episode will be uploaded in just a few minutes please leave comments as I would very much appreciate them (I do episodes at Channel 4 pace)

I'll be realising some news also probably in this coming week about cast changes, new storylines, interviews etc

Regular characters:

Tony Hutchinson - Nick Pickard
Cindy Cunningham - Stephanie Waring
Jack Osborne- Jimmy McKenna
Darren Osborne - Ashley Taylor Dawson
Holly Cunningham- Amanda Clapham
Tom Cunningham - Ellis Hollins
Frankie Osborne- Helen Pearson
Nancy Hayton - Jessica Fox
Ste Hay- Kieron Richardson
Myra McQueen - Nicole Barber-Lane
John Paul McQueen - James Sutton
Nana McQueen- Diane Langton
Theresa McQueen - Jorgie Porter
Sinead O'Connor -Stephanie Davis
Diane O'Connor- Alex Fletcher
Esther Bloom - Jazmine Franks
Dirk Savage - David Kennedy
Dodger Savage - Danny Mac
Phoebe McQueen - Mandip Gill
Maxine Minniver - Nikki Sanderson
Sienna Blake - Anna Passey
Patrick Blake - Jeremy Sheffield
Robbie Roscoe - Charlie Wernham
Trevor Royle - Greg Wood
Freddie Roscoe - Charlie Clapham
Jason Roscoe - Alfie Browne-Sykes
Ziggy Roscoe - Fabrizio Santino
Joe Roscoe - Ayden Callaghan
Lindsey Butterfield - Sophie Austin
Peri Lomax - Ruby O'Donnell
Tegan Lomax - Jessica Ellis
Leela Lomax - Kirsty-Leigh Porter
Grace Black - Tamara Wall
Rick Spencer - Victor Gardener
Nico Blake - Persephone Swales-Dawson
Cameron Campbell - Cameron Moore
Dr. Charles S'avage - Andrew Greenough
Kim Butterfield - Daisy Wood-Davis
Lockie Campbell -Nick Rhys
Porsche McQueen- Twinnie Lee Moore
Celine McQueen - Sarah George

Last edited by Daniel-X; 23-11-2014 at 04:40 PM.
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-11-2014, 03:49 PM #2

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Friday 21st November:

The opening starts with Freddie staring at his reflection in the mirror as he washes his face he stares blankly for a few seconds before swinging for the mirror knocking it over and smashing it in frustration. Dennis sits on a worn out bed in a B&B in Blackpool as he rubs his eyes looking at his phone for any messages from Blessing however he is unable to find any. The montage ends on The McQueens sat round the living room all looking weary as Celine brings over a tray of tea and coffee.

Freddie is seen walking outside with a huge bin bag which looks like it's stuffed full of clothing before he bumps into Nancy and drops the contents of the bag onto the floor. "Seriously do people just not look in the direction they're walking anymore" Nancy says sarcastically as Freddie frantically picks up the clothing as sweat drops from his forehead before he walks off quickly. "You know a sorry would be nice at least" Nancy says rolling her eyes before walking off.

Blessing is sat down at breakfast in the B&B with Frankie as she plays with her cornflakes "Come on Blessing just go over and patch things up with him the way you're frowning at your cornflakes watching them sink to the bottom just shows how much you want him back" Frankie laughs sipping her tea "I do love Dennis you've gotta understand but I just don't know anymore how to feel about him" Blessing sighs "We'll go for a walk on the promenade later clear you're head you look like you need to get some fresh sea air into those lungs" Frankie explains before Dennis walks over looking sheepish "Blessing can I have a word outside?" Dennis asks she lingers for a few seconds on the answer before sighing "You've got five minutes make them good" Blessing tells him grabbing her handbag and following him outside.

Porsche is seen on the phone outside "Okay, love you see you soon" she says down the phone as Celine walks to the door "You've made things worse enough with this family for stealing that ring don't burn your bridges anymore by ringing Lockie when Mercedes is missing" Celine tells her "Oh sorry for having a few minutes on the phone to my newly wedded husband surely even the McQueens can forgive me of such a crime" Porsche says sarcastically putting her phone into her pocket "I'm not saying she shouldn't be on the phone to him but make more of an effort Porsche to show that you care" Celine says nicely putting her hand on her sisters shoulder "She's gone to Alicante we don't need to worry..." Porsche says "We don't know that yet Porsche!" Celine says becoming agitated with her sister. "Guys, we've found something you need to come and see" Theresa says from the door as everyone is sat in the living room still Myra is seen looking more worried than before crying slightly "What? What is it auntie Myra?" Porsche enquires "It's Mercedes' plane ticket for Alicante she never went" Nana says passing the ticket to Porsche to look at it.

Freddie is seen setting fire to the bag of clothes we saw him carrying before he watches the flames go up as cinders and ashes fly from the clothes he takes a deep breathe before walking away and wiping the sweat from his forehead.

Lindsey is sat in hospital as Joe tickles Joe Junior underneath his chin "I'm gonna go get some coffees for us' Joe smiles before placing Joe Jnr in his bed, before Kim comes over and smiles "He's a cutie isn't he, never thought I'd be an auntie I though you never wanted kids a few years ago" Kim smirks at Lindsey "Yeah well people change don't they" Lindsey says frustratedly. "Post natal depression is it I mean it doesn't start usually so early on after birth maybe yours is a special case" Kim bites back to her last comment "Sorry, it's just Kim I don't know how to say this but I need to tell you you're my sister and you'd keep a secret for me right?" Lindsey asks "Well Joe might not be the babies father it might be Freddie and I'm leaving today for good with Freddie and I need your help!" Lindsey says frantically as Kim stares at her utterly stunned.

Dennis and Blessing stand outside as he holds Blessings hands tightly on the promenade as it is shown they have previously made up "I meant what I said Blessing I do love you and I'd do anything to protect you" Dennis says burying his head into hers "I know but what about the diamonds for Trevor..." Blessing is about to explain as Dennis looks into his pocket pulling out the small case which the diamonds are in "I say we bid farewell remember this a new chapter for me and you" he smiles before he throws them into the sea Blessings eyes go wide as Dennis turns round and sees her expression "What?" he asks "Nothing" she smiles before turning her head away from him and gulping.

"So Mercedes hasn't gone to Alicante" Celine says "Well unless she sneaked onto the bloody plane!" Nana says sarcastically "Perhaps she's just playing a game with us you know typical old Mercedes" Myra laughs trying to make light of the situation "This isn't sitting right with me guys" Phoebe gulps "Stop it Phoebe!" Myra says easing her voice "Look I think we all need some sleep to be honest we didn't have much last night did we because we were all upset about Mercedes" Theresa smiles weakly "How can we sleep when Mercedes might be buried in a ditch in the middle of some woods!" John-Paul shouts "Stop it all do you!" Myra says covering her mouth and running outside as floods of tears pour down her face.

Kim rubs her forehead stressfully as she paces up and down Lindsey's room "I still don't know how you expect me to do this!" Kim yells at Lindsey "keep your voice down" Lindsey hisses "it would be a whole lot easier if you would help me with this but if you don't then it's your decision but you're not half the sister I thought you were" Lindsey says bitterly "Lindsey you're asking me to help you run away with a man who you're having an affair with who is your husbands brother who may or may not be the father of your child sorry but it's quiet a lot to take in at once" Kim hisses "Please Kim" Lindsey says softening her voice as tears from in her eyes "I need you to pack me a bag I'll sign the birth certificate while I've already texted Joe telling him he won't want to come to hospital as there's quiet a few disgusting woman stuff being shown then I'll flee" Lindsey says "Okay" Kim says as she hugs her sister tightly as tears fall down her face "I'll be back soon and we can have a proper goodbye" Kim smiles weakly.

Dennis and Blessing as they walk along the promenade hand in hand as Frankie and Jack pass by "So you're back together then I take it you to so there'll be no trouble in paradise" Frankie smirks "No well unless Blessing looses another earring like she did in the B&B" Dennis smirks as Blessing punches his arm playfully. "So is this goodbye then" Frankie and Jack say walking over "Well our boat comes in an hour and with the bus there and stuff probably" Dennis says as he hugs them both saying goodbye "She is the most beautiful woman you'll ever find look after her" Jack smiles "I'll try" Dennis smirks before Frankie and Jack walk on "I'm so excited yet nervous it's a new page for us Dennis" Blessing says kissing him tenderly "It's a whole new novel" Dennis says hugging her tightly before they walk away.

Freddie pulls up outside the hospital in a taxi before walking to the front door of the hospital "I'm here Lindsey" Freddie says on the phone "What? You were only meant to come in another half hour" Lindsey hisses down the phone "I'll buy you all the new clothes you want Lindsey we've got to go now... I love you and I need you and if we don't do this now we'll be stuck in this horrible little village forever having to keep our feelings for each other to ourselves" Freddie says down the phone "Well I've signed the birth certificate just... Yes of course I've listed you as the father" Lindsey lies as it is revealed she has put Joes name. "I'll be there in just five minutes wait for me.. I love you" Lindsey smiles down the phone before getting into a lift as Freddie waits looking fidgety for a few seconds checking his phone before a hand taps him on his shoulder a pair of red high heels move up slowly to reveal Mercedes stood their smirking as she lifts up her leopard print top and reveals a fresh scar from where she was stabbed "Turns out that checking a pulse is not one of your strong points" Mercedes smirks as Freddie looks shocked and drops his phone to the floor.

Cast list.

Mercedes McQueen - Jennifer Metcalfe
Dennis Savage - Joe Tracini - FINAL APPEARANCE
Blessing Chambers - Modupe Adeyeye - FINAL APPEARANCE
Kim Butterfield - Daisy Wood-Davis
Frankie Osborne - Helen Pearson
Jack Osborne - Jimmy McKenna
Porsche McQueen - Twinnie Lee Moore
Nana McQueen - Diane Langton
John-Paul McQueen - James Sutton
Nancy Hayton - Jessica Fox
Old 22-11-2014, 07:08 PM #3

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Kelsey-Beth Crossley to join Hollyoaks:

Former Emmerdale actress Kelsey-Beth Crossley has signed a twelve month contract with Hollyoaks. The actress who audition for UK talent show the Voice earlier this year is perhaps best known for her role as Scarlett King in Emmerdale has joined the show. Crossley will play the part of Roxanne 'Roxy' Royle the half sister of established character Trevor Royle. Roxy will make her first appearance in Early-Mid December to break the news that her mother and Trevor's step mum has passed away. Roxy has been billed as sweet-natured, kind and affectionate she's the complete opposite of her brother Trevor but she loves him dearly and understands the things he does even though she doesn't support them. Roxy will reportedly clash with Grace Black however when she learns she is the daughter of the man who killed her father!

"It's great to be joining the show and I can't wait to just get my teeth sunk into the role" Kelsey quoted in an interview "Roxy's a great character to be playing she's a really nice girl but she stands up for what she believes in and doesn't hide away. she'll be having some great interaction with several other characters once she gets on screen not just Grace and Trevor even though they are part of her first storyline into the show. I loved playing Scarlett in Emmerdale she was a fascinating character and I got to be a part of the amazing king family! but, I'm ready for a new exciting role and Roxy fits all the bills."

Three characters set for departures from serial:

Fabrizio Santino, Cameron Moore and Jessica Ellis today were all broken the news that their contracts would not be renewed with the show. Santino who plays Ziggy Roscoe, Moore who plays Cameron Campbell and Ellis who plays Tegan Lomax where all broken the news today that they will all bow out at the end of their current contracts with the show. Ellis' departures from the show means that Leela and Peri Lomax will now be the remaining characters from the Lomax family in the show. While Leela will also loose former flame Ziggy Roscoe and the father of Peri, Cameron. Nick Rhys who portrays newcomer Lockie Campbell the brother of Cameron will also stay on the show.

It has been reported that all three will have leaving story lines while Ziggy and Tegan's exit story lines while intertwine with each other. Cameron will reportedly have an exit storyline which sees him become infatuated with Leela Lomax.

"It's always hard telling an actor they're losing their jobs but it's what best for the show" Lucia commented "I feel these departures will help the show grow and will mean new directions for characters like Leela and Peri. I have no doubt that all three are great actors but the characters just do not fit in with the direction I'm hoping to head the show in for the next year. All three will have great departure story lines hopefully which viewers will agree are fitting to their characters personas. We're really looking forward to a new start for Hollyoaks but at the start of changing a show around there's always the horrible bit of picking a few people of which I hate but it does need to be done.'

Tegan Lomax and Ziggy Roscoe will depart in December. While, Cameron Campbell's departure will take place in February 2015.

Last edited by Daniel-X; 22-11-2014 at 07:11 PM.
Old 22-11-2014, 08:14 PM #4

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Shane Jenek
DOI 2018: Cheryl Baker

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Shane Jenek
DOI 2018: Cheryl Baker

Happy Ziggy is going
Jack. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-11-2014, 04:38 PM #5

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Diane O'Connor to pursue affair:

Established character Diane O'Connor will begin to pursue an affair next month. The character who is set to marry Tony Hutchinson in the serial next week will begin an affair with a younger male resident in the form of Robbie Roscoe. The storyline will take place after Diane finds a bra under her and Tonys bed which does not belong to her unbeknown that it belongs to her stepdaughter Sinead. After the discovery of the bra under the bed Diane later heads out distraught where Robbie sees her and Diane pours her heart out as he flatters her Diane and Robbie soon end up kissing however Robbie breaks the kiss and leaves in shock. Reports have been confirmed however that this won't be the end of Robbie and Diane's encounter as later on in the storyline the pair soon pursue a full blown affair as Diane tries to take control of her life again by making it exciting in an attempt to make herself feel younger.

Alex Fletcher who plays Diane in the soap opera said this on the storyline "It's a really exciting storyline to act out I've already done quiet a few scenes of it already and although me and Charlie (Wernham who plays Robbie Roscoe in the soap) are finding it slightly awkward to portray at times it is a really fun storyline to play out. The affair unfortunately is sort of the beginning of the end for Diane and Tonys marriage it goes stale just after a few weeks and Diane feels no love for Tony she's married him as she wants to take control of her life but she's doing everything wrong in an attempt to do so!"

"I was called into the office by Lucia a couple of months back and a few story lines where laid down for Diane. There was some exciting ones like the storyline taking place and some less exciting ones it took me a while as I know that this storyline may make Diane receive back lash and make her seem more unpopular it will changer her characters perception in the show forever I think. I eventually went with the more exciting ones I'm always up for a challenge myself it was a two way decision between me and Charlie to do the storyline and we both are really excited to see it play out on screen there's one thing for sure the storyline will keep you on the edge of your seat!"

The storyline will begin next month and continue throughout 2015.

Last edited by Daniel-X; 23-11-2014 at 05:04 PM.
Old 23-11-2014, 04:39 PM #6

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackF View Post
Happy Ziggy is going
Why thank you I like Ziggy myself as a character but I really didn't know why tot do for him plus with the story lines I'm heading for with characters like Leela and Peri, Ziggy would not fit in the frame.
Old 23-11-2014, 05:04 PM #7

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Patrick Blake to be killed off on New Years Eve:

Hollyoaks villain Patrick Blake will be brutally murdered in scenes set to air this New Year's Eve. Patrick will be found dead in his home with a blood covered wrench laid next to him. Hollyoaks bosses have confirmed that this is a who-dunit storyline however viewers will be revealed as or who the killer is in the same episode and will not have to wait till after the death. Maxine Minniver, Dodger Savage, Sienna Blake and Nico Blake have been named as the first initial suspects however more suspects will be added in the coming months as Patrick makes himself a hate figure in the village. The storyline will take place for the majority of the first few months of 2015 with other twists being unveiled throughout the storyline.

"It's no lie that Patrick Blake makes a fine villain he's cunning, calculating and knows how to play with people's minds however when this storyline idea was suggested I snatched it up right away frankly because I feel it's time that Patricks victims where given justice" Hollyoaks EP Lucia said on the storyline "Jeremy will be filming his final scenes in the coming weeks leading up to the big Christmas and New Years episodes which see the Patrick as one of the main characters surrounding the festive period." "We will miss Jeremy deeply on the show but it's time that Patrick got given his just deserts and revenge is a dish best served cold frankly and we will see one of his many victims take the ultimate revenge on him on that cold New Year's Eve when they take his life."
Old 24-11-2014, 10:27 PM #8

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Monday 24th November:

Mercedes is still stood outside the hospital as she glares at Freddie and snaps her fingers sarcastically "You not got anything to say for yourself then Freddie boy?" Mercedes grins evilly at him. Freddie gulps and stares at her "Please you can't tell Linds..." Freddie starts but is abruptly interrupted by Mercedes "You really are more sick than I thought, stop thinking of your stupid little self for a minute and button in it about you and your precious Lindsey besides you don't have long anyway just wait till the police get their hands on you" Mercedes declares evilly strutting off into the village before Freddie grabs her and drags her down an alleyway as Mercedes screams under his hand. "You tell the police and I'll finish the job" Freddie says holding Mercedes against the wall. She suddenly lifts up her bag and hits him hard over the head with it as it cuts his face and causes a huge gash "Get off me!" she screams before kneeing him to the floor. "it's all over for you Freddie!" Mercedes hisses before walking away.

Lindsey finally comes outside the hospital finally but can't see Freddie in sight as she tries to ring him it goes through to voicemail "Listen Freddie I'm not playing games here come now before anybody sees I'm ready" she says frantically putting the phone into her purse as Dr S'avage watches her from the front door "What was that all about?" He questions "Do you always have to poke your nose into everybody's business eh?!" Lindsey says anxiously that he might have heard the conversation "Just being friendly Dr Butterfield but something tells me that you're up to something with that brother in law of yours" He smirks trying to get to the bottom of what she's hiding. Lindsey looks at him before looking back at her phone "I'm sorry I have to go" Lindsey says frantically running away from the hospital as Dr S'avage watch on curious expression on his face.

Mercedes stumbles through the village as she takes off her blood stained high heels when she gets to the front door of the McQueen house she looks at it before knocking on biting her nails. Theresa opens the door surprised to see Mercedes "Where have you been Merc?" Theresa says half worried but half relieved "Let me in quickly I don't want to stay for long" Mercedes says as she walks through the front door.

Sienna is stood by Nico's bedside as she rubs her daughters head and kisses it as Nico sleeps softly before Patrick comes in with a DVD of Elf "I thought us three could watch this on one of the hospitals portable DVD players was always your favourite as a child Sienna" Patrick smiles waving the DVD in his hands "I don't really think Nico's up to it she's not had much sleep" Sienna says abruptly "C'mon I'm sure she'd love this and a few sweets from the vending machine" Patrick smiles "Just get away from her!" Sienna says loosing control and pushing Patrick hard "What's brought this on?" Patrick asks keeping his cool "Please just leave I'm too upset for anyone right now I want to be with my daughter" Sienna cries as Patrick holds his hands up and walks out the room Sienna cries softly too herself.

Lindsey runs into the Roscoe household relieved to see it as empty apart as she rubs her forehead in frustration before she gets a text on her phone from Kim "Where are you Lindsey I've got the suitcase I've put it in the staff room x" it reads. Lindsey ignores it and instead calls out for Freddie before Robbie walks through the door making her jump. "You gave me a fright" Lindsey says with a nervous laugh as Robbie raises his eyebrows and grabs a fiver off the kitchen counter "Left it for me dinner" Robbie chuckles before walking out the front door. Lindsey breathes out in relief before running upstairs into Freddie's room checking his wardrobe seeing his clothes have gone Lindsey looks startled and begins to cry softly as she thinks Freddie has left without her.

Freddie gets up in the alleyway as he stumbles out as Esther spots him as she walks by "Oh my god Freddie are you okay?!" Esther says looking at the cut on his face "Yeah I'm fine Esther" Freddie says trying to walk by her swiftly "Do you need any help that gash looks deep" Esther smiles trying to be helpful "Get off me Esther!" Freddie says pushing her as she flies back nearly knocking her to the floor before Grace spots this and runs over "Oi! He ain't causing you no trouble I hope is he?" Grace says as Freddie walks on "No he's not" Esther says brushing herself down "Forget about the diamonds Grace I'll have this Abby for you as a friend you've been good to me but don't forget I can pull the strings if I want to" Esther smirks walking away as Grace looks shocked before she breathes out and looks at the sky "Thank you baby Jesus" she declares.

Joe is seen walking through the village as he eats a ham sandwich before Dr S'Avage calls his name out "How can I help you doctor?" Joe smiles before his smile turns to worry "It's not Lindsey is it is she okay" Joe says panicked "She's fine it is something about Lindsey and it's about your brother Freddie also... Look come into the dog with me you may need to sit down for what I'm about to tell you" Dr S'Avage says anxiously as Joe looks confused by him.

Mercedes sits with her family all around "The doctors told me I'll have a permanent scar for life I just wanted to let you know I'm safe but I'm going now" Mercedes says putting her bag over her shoulder as she stands up and brushes her skirt as she gets off the sofa. "Mercy you don't have to what he did was horrible we'll look after you we were so scared and we'll take down those Roscoes" Myra says trying to act normal "I'll remember that next time you say you want me to pushing up daisies" Mercedes says bitterly as she walks to the door "Mercedes I'm so sorry we don't hate you we know it's Porsche who stole the ring" Myra please crying as Nana looks at Mercedes "Don't go love we miss you" she smiles. "What after you all did you choosing her over me?!" Mercedes says pointing at Theresa "You telling me to leave and John-Paul paying to me leave the village and to top it all of wishing me dead..." Mercedes smiles sarcastically "You're all pathetic you're grovelling might have worked on someone else but not me I'm leaving for Alicante next week as soon as I can so say your goodbyes now cos I seriously hope you're not expecting a big family reunion with steak and chips at the dog" Mercedes says before walking out as she looks happy for a short while her smile soon turns to a frown as she begins crying as she heads for the police station.

Freddie bursts through the door of the Roscoe house as he shouts for Lindsey after already being to the hospital Lindsey appears behind him with red eyes "Save it Freddie" Lindsey says before walking away "No let me explain" Freddie shouts back "There's no reasonable explanation for you leaving me in the lurch like this" Lindsey screams "I tried to kill Mercedes McQueen for us" Freddie admits as Lindsey's eyes widen.

Mercedes walks to the police station as she gulps before entering and going to the front desk "I'd like to report an attempted murder please" she says confidently.

Sienna is shown still sat in the hospital room as she strokes Nico's head "I love you Nico you're all that really matters me" Sienna smiles to herself "My little girls going to be better soon and she'll be with me and her dad like a proper family and nobody will stand in our way not your grandfather not Maxine not Theresa" Sienna smiles "Ever since you were born you were just the most precious thing to me ever I can't remember the night I conceived you it was all a blur I was so drunk you see that my dad punished me for a long long time but now I've found your dad at last it's just us three as the perfect family" she smiles to herself "We'll have to keep it our little secret though even though your daddy knows now I'm not sure he likes the idea but he'll come round to it I know he fancies me if I wasn't his sister things would just be so much easier" Sienna says wishfully thinking before standing up and biting her nails with her back turned to Nico. As she does this Nico's eyes open with horror as she covers her mouth like she's going to be sick. Nico knows Dodger is her father...

Cast list

Nico Blake - Persephone Swales-Dawson
Dr Charles S'Avage - Joe Greenough
Esther Bloom - Jazmine Franks
Robbie Roscoe - Charlie Wernham
Nana McQueen - Diane Langton
John-Paul McQueen - James Sutton
Porsche McQueen - Twinnie Lee Moore
Old 25-11-2014, 05:23 PM #9

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Darcy Isa cast as Cleo McQueen:

Darcy Isa who was best known for her role as Lauren Andrews has joined the cast of Hollyoaks set to play Cleo McQueen. Cleo who is the younger sister of Celine and Porsche will make her first appearance at the start of next month ready to make her mark on the village. Cleo has been described as 'Loud, brassy and arrogant she thinks she's way above her years when really she's just a mouthy little girl with a mouth way to big for her age. Cleo however is an academic and clever student but her involvement in other situations holds her back. Cleo's a big hit with the boys in the sixth form when she joins and she isn't shy of any attention she thrives in confrontation and attention even if the attention isn't for the right reasons.' It has been confirmed that Cleo will turn up in Hollyoaks four months pregnant and demanding answers from Porsche after she sent her away.

Darcy said on her casting 'Im thrilled to be playing Cleo and also to be a part of the iconic McQueen family. I've always been a huge fan of Hollyoaks so getting to play Cleo is a dream for me. She's got a long road ahead of her after she arrives in the village she wants answers from Porsche she wants to know why she sent her away but also she wants her revenge on her sister. Cleo's entrance storyline is pretty big that's all I can say because we're trying to keep it under-wraps all I can say is she needs to act her own revenge on Porsche to save her own skin! She needs to act fast if she wants to see the baby she's carrying in her womb. I'm utterly thrilled to be joining and I can't wait to get stuck in.'

EP Lucia said on the casting 'From the minute Darcy walked through that door we knew she fitted the role of Cleo perfectly she had the right amount of sass however the right amount of charisma for the audience to connect with her when we see her vulnerable side due to the trouble she is facing. Cleo will have some great interaction with the McQueens but also with the new Hollyoaks high sixth-formers. I can see a bright road ahead for both Darcy and Cleo in Hollyoaks.'

Darcy will make her first appearance as Cleo on Thursday 4th December
Old 26-11-2014, 10:17 PM #10

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Episodes have been cut to three a week airing Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays here's today episode

Wednesday 26th November:

Lindsey sits down at the kitchen table as she rubs her forehead "What the hell have you done Freddie?!" she cries with annoyance "I did it for us Lindsey" Freddie cries. "NO YOU DIDNT!" Lindsey screeches at the top of her voice. "You did it to protect yourself, this had nothing to do with me and if you even bring my name into this I'll make your name dirt to this family" Lindsey threatens. "Lindsey what's happened to you?" Freddie asks baffled through his tears as he tries to touch her however Lindsey snatches her hand away. "Don't you dare touch me the thought you might be my babies father makes me sick to stomach" Lindsey bitterly declares. "It's not like she's dead!" Freddie shouts at her in annoyance "Yeah no thanks to you" Lindsey snaps in his face before she tries to walk out the door. However, Freddie grabs her and pulls her back towards the back door as she screams under his hand which is covering her mouth, before he throws her into the boot of his car and locking it before wiping beads of sweat off his forehead and climbing into the front seat.

Joe is sat sipping a pint of beer in the pub as Dr S'Avage walks over with a milkshake as Joe raises his eyebrows "Not a drinker" Dr S'avage smiles in reply to his confused facial expression. Joe rolls his eyes "I've not got all day doctor just tell me what you want!" Joe says in annoyance "It's Lindsey and Freddie... I think they might be having an affair" He admits reluctantly as Joe looks surprised before gulping.

Mercedes walks out of the police station as she breathes out in relief as she texts Jacqui 'Will be over there soon they've got an attempted murder investigation under way now shouldn't be long until we're picking up guys in a bar while sipping piña coladas x' the text reads. Mercedes walks away with her head held high as she spots Grace before running over to her "You know how I've been a great mate?" Mercedes smiles "I wouldn't go that far" Grace laughs "Well could I perhaps crash at yours for the week? It's just I want to stay in Hollyoaks till I can see Freddie Roscoe rotting in prison" Mercedes smiles "What a nice way of springing this onto me and why would Freddie Roscoe be rotting in prison?" Grace questions "Come to the dog now and I'll explain everything" Mercedes says as she links Grace and walks her off towards the dog.

Lindsey screams in the back of Freddie's car as he drives frantically across some country roads as he looks through his wing mirror into the back of the car "Oh my god the baby!" Freddie shouts as he stops the car as Lindsey widens her eyes "Where is he?!" Freddie shouts "He's at the house" Lindsey cries "On his own?! We've gotta go back!" Freddie says as he turns round back in the direction as Lindsey looks relieved as Freddie drives back in the direction towards the village.

Nico taps Sienna on the shoulder as she sleeps "Oh you startled me" Sienna smiles "Can I go get a magazine from the shop" Nico smiles "I'll get it you don't worry" Sienna smiles getting up "No! You got me the wrong one last time and I want to do some walking I'm sick of staying in this bed" Nico lies "We'll go together then" Sienna smiles "That's not practical is it my iPads in the room what if somebody steals it" Nico smiles trying to get away from her mum. "Fine but be quick" Sienna smiles as Nico smiles back before she walks out the room and down the steps before walking down a corridor and out of the hospital...

"No no mate I think you've got this wrong" Joe laughs trying to get the image of Freddie hand Lindsey out of his head. "I know you don't want to believe it but she was talking about running away with him declaring her love for him down the phone" Dr S'avage explains "You've got this wrong about my Lindsey she wouldn't do this" Joe says finishing his beer and getting up from his chair "Please Joe I don't want to see you get hurt..." Dr S'avage trails off as Joe walks through the door of the dog and in the direction of the a Roscoe house.

The scene cuts back to the pub as Mercedes and Grace sit drinking and talking "There's nothing like your cheesy chips Frankie love" Mercedes smiles at Frankie "There not mine the chef makes them" Frankie laughs before walking away as Mercedes looks embarrassed. "C'mon cut to the chase I've agreed to give you the spare room now tell me why Freddie Roscoe will be behind bars?" Grace questions "Well I've shopped him I tot the police not for Fraser's murder... for the attempted murder of me" Mercedes explains as Grace goes wide eyed with shock.

Freddie pulls up outside the Roscoe house. "I'll go for him" Lindsey says innocently "I'm going" Freddie says sharply back before stepping out the car and locking it so Lindsey is trapped in. He goes into the kitchen and picks up Joe Junior out of his push chair picking him up and ready to walk out when he hears someone clear their throat "When were you and Lindsey planning on telling me about this relationship about yours?" Joe asks red in the face with tears strolling down his face "Joe..." Freddie tails off "Put my boy down you've got some explaining to do" Joe says getting up close in Freddie's face. The scene cuts back to Lindsey in the car as she scrambles out of the boot and into the back before she bangs on the window frantically for help.

Nico frantically runs through the village as she heads towards the boat house before nocking on frantically as Dodger narrows his eyebrows before opening the door as Nico stands there with her head down crying. "Nico?" Dodger questions "I just wanted to talk to you uncle Dodger or should that be dad" Nico says bitterly as Dodger looks taken aback breathing in and gulping before letting Nico in. The scene cuts to the hospital where Sienna texts Nico frantically asking where she is as she puts her hands in her hair in frustration and screams as she begins to pull at it.

"You didn't think it would be a good idea to tell me did you?" Joe asks "Joe I'm so sorry" Freddie says looking down at the floor "NO SORRY IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH!" Joe screams before throwing Freddie back and sending him flying into the fridge "Give me three good reasons why I shouldn't beat you to a pulp right now" Joe says in Freddie's face before the back door opens and Lindsey runs through the house before Freddie tries to get her she screams frantically when he touches her before she runs through the front door and out into the middle of village as she continues to run frantically.

"I know uncle Dodger I heard Mum talking about it she thought I was asleep but I heard every word I know you're my dad" Nico says as she cries "How could you sleep with your own sister?!" Nico cries "I didn't know she was my sister and trust me if I'd have had sex with someone just over 13 years ago I'd remember their face you've got to believe me Nico she's lying again like she always does she needs an answer to find out who your father is and she picked me because somehow in her sick little mind she wants that to happen she what's to believe that I'm your father!" Dodger shouts as Nico looks down and begins sobbing hard before Dodger goes over to her and hugs her tightly as Nico sobs into his chest as Dodger strokes her hair softly.

"What have you done Freddie?!" Joe asks holding Freddie by the cuff of his neck "I tried to kill Mercedes McQueen" Freddie reluctantly admits as Joe looks at him before dropping him to the floor in shock "You're coming to the police station now with me, and you're handing yourself in Freddie once and for all this is the end for you." Joe tells him

Cast list

Nico Blake - Persephone Swales Dawson
Dodger Savage - Danny Mac
Dr S'avage - Andrew Greenough
Frankie Osborne - Helen Pearson

Last edited by Daniel-X; 26-11-2014 at 10:18 PM.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
fanfic, hollyoaks, lucia