Zakaccino

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB18: Saira Khan
Zakaccino

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB18: Saira Khan
Default Simon, Alesha, David & Amanda back on BGT, Golden Buzzer returns.

Quote:
Simon Cowell, Amanda Holden, Alesha Dixon and David Walliams have all signed up for another series of Britain's Got Talent.

ITV confirmed today that the judging panel will remain the same for the next run of the talent show, while Ant & Dec will also be back as hosts.

The judges will begin their tour of the country for auditions from January 19, when Edinburgh's Festival Theatre will play host to the hopeful contestants.

They will then go on to Manchester, Birmingham and London to see more variety acts, while the Golden Buzzer will allow the judges to send their favourite act straight through to the live semi-finals.

"I'm really looking forward to starting auditions on Britain's Got Talent next week," Cowell said.

"I feel very confident in my role as a judge on the show and I look forward to hopefully finding a star.

"Amanda is so much fun to work with and has great instincts. Alesha has proved to be a brilliant judge, has an amazing eye for talent and is a pleasure to be around. And, then there's David..."

Meanwhile, Walliams joked that he is "delighted to be back on the panel with the three girls", and Holden said she "can't wait" to go to the auditions.

"We always find some fantastic talent - as well as the bizarre and hilarious," she added. "I have a feeling that this year, as always, we will see some extraordinary things. That's what makes it so exciting.

"It will be brilliant to get back with all of the gang to catch-up, have some fun and I'm looking forward to getting into a lot of trouble with Alesha and making sure the boys are kept in order!"

Finally, Dixon said: "The great thing about this show is that you never know what's going to turn up on the day. I'm so happy to be reunited with Simon, Amanda and David, and to be surprised, shocked and amazed all over again at the talent on offer."

The new series of Britain's Got Talent will air on ITV in the spring.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s107/...ll-return.html
I'm glad the judging panel is the same, not so sure about the Golden Buzzer returning though.

Spoiler:

zakman440 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-01-2015, 04:58 PM #2

Favourites (more):
CBB18: Ricky Norwood
Strictly 2016: Greg Rutherford

Favourites (more):
CBB18: Ricky Norwood
Strictly 2016: Greg Rutherford

Yeah happy over the same panel but not sure about the golden buzzer esp with David picking a rubbish act but maybe if 4 good acts got through then I might like it more

Founder of the Hate Louis Walsh Fanclub
Founder of the Glyn fanclub
Member 15 of the Luke fanclub
member 34 of the kat fanclub
member 11 of the rex fanclub
Member of the rachel fanclub
BigSister is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-01-2015, 10:26 PM #3

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

i wish they'd sack David Walliams enough is enough there's only so much i can take of him
he's not a serious judge and the silly obsession banter he has with Simon is soo tiresome
Old 17-01-2015, 11:04 PM #4
Namaste

Namaste

I'm not a big Amanda fan to be honest. I didn't used to mind her, but since noticing how rude she can be, I've gone off her. Looking back, it's always been there (like with how aggressively she rejected that guy who couldn't sing in an early series), and last year when she got all offended when she saw her "lookalike". Granted, the didn't look like her, but no need to be nasty. I'm sure someone said she said "she's fat" too, she she was nowhere near.

David's "Oooh, me and Simon are GAYYYYYYY" thing is pretty tiresome by this point, but he seems decent enough so I'm fine with him coming back.
Lostie! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
alesha, amanda, back, bgt, buzzer, david, golden, returns, simon