Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB15 Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (CBB15) was shown January 2015 on CH5, and the winner was Katie Price. Discuss the series here.

Old 28-01-2015, 02:21 PM #1
User banned

User banned

Default no one gives reasons to hate perez?

because they don't really.....theyre just many sheep all following each other....as we saw with that tweet from that nonentity from one direction, he says he likes cami and 49000 sheep follow him into the pen....scary how little individuality is left , peer pressure and advertising seems to have brainwashed the masses, its a whole new scary level of propaganda
everyone just nods and agrees for fear of standing out.....in a way its a similar pattern of behaviour that's seen apple post world record £10 billion quarterly profits today.........

everyone MUST buy the new apple phone and the next and the next..........heaven forbid we don't get one what would our mates think eh? everyone must be a feminist too if youre not youre a mysoginist pig .......quickly nod and agree everyone before you get whacked by the system.......what would our mates think if we liked perez or if we thought nigel farage actually had some sensible things to say.......no tow the party line, individuality must be stamped out.....mr orwell you were almost right, only its much much worse
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-01-2015, 02:31 PM #2

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):

Reasons I hate Perez
1 He is boastful and has dropped so many names to impress the others its surprising there is room in the house
2 His vile sexual acts in the garden sickened me to the core and I am not a prude
3 He is vain and full of himself and keeps preening in the mirrors and prancing around the house in little or nothing
4 He has a hate campaign for one of my favourite contestants Cami and has forgotten that she crowned him her king thus saving his sorry little arse from being up for eviction
5 He is unbelievably rude and interrupts people who are trying to make a poing
6 If he doesn't like something he sulks in corners
7 He has stuck out his tongue in a sexual way and made other horrible sexual gestures to various housemates
8 He has been such a let down because I was one of the first to join his fanclubs when he went in as I had high expectations of him. I have asked to be removed from same now.
9 It is NOT the Perez show. CBB is strong this year and entertaining whether for the right or wrong reasons for the fights, rule breaking, throwing out, walking out and other things that all the bigger characters have been involved in NOT JUST PEREZ
10 And finally and on a personal note I genuinely don't think he is fit to be a father as he has overstepped the line of acceptability when it comes to his words gestures and actions.

I have backed up my hatered of Perez with my own valid reasons.
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-01-2015, 02:32 PM #3

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

By the way I don't FOLLOW anyone. If I did he would never have been my favourite going in there and I wouldn't have joined his fanclub.
Old 28-01-2015, 02:40 PM #4

Favourites (more):
BB16: Jack
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

Favourites (more):
BB16: Jack
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

Sorry truth. I thought we all had
abhorson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-01-2015, 02:45 PM #5

I hate him because he is an "Evil Bigot".

Salman Rushdie
Jack The Cat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-01-2015, 02:47 PM #6
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Cat View Post
I hate him because he is an "Evil Bigot".
no hes not and no you dont
Old 28-01-2015, 02:47 PM #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
Reasons I hate Perez
1 He is boastful and has dropped so many names to impress the others its surprising there is room in the house
2 His vile sexual acts in the garden sickened me to the core and I am not a prude
3 He is vain and full of himself and keeps preening in the mirrors and prancing around the house in little or nothing
4 He has a hate campaign for one of my favourite contestants Cami and has forgotten that she crowned him her king thus saving his sorry little arse from being up for eviction
7 He has stuck out his tongue in a sexual way and made other horrible sexual gestures to various housemates
8 He has been such a let down because I was one of the first to join his fanclubs when he went in as I had high expectations of him. I have asked to be removed from same now.
9 It is NOT the Perez show. CBB is strong this year and entertaining whether for the right or wrong reasons for the fights, rule breaking, throwing out, walking out and other things that all the bigger characters have been involved in NOT JUST PEREZ
10 And finally and on a personal note I genuinely don't think he is fit to be a father as he has overstepped the line of acceptability when it comes to his words gestures and actions.

Hate is a strong word but it is easy to say with this person, I agree with all the above plus the fact that he hounded Alex. Many have given their reasons and I would say that they are individuals with no one following the sheep. We are our own people otherwise there would not be debates.

Last edited by Jules2; 28-01-2015 at 02:48 PM.
Jules2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-01-2015, 02:50 PM #8
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry

In short there are way more reasons to hate or dislike him than there are to like or worship him. I dislike what he is doing to the show far more than him as a troll and that's saying something.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-01-2015, 02:52 PM #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
no hes not and no you dont
Oh yes he is and oh yes I do.

Salman Rushdie
Old 28-01-2015, 02:56 PM #10
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Reasons I hate Perez

NO ONE who has left has listed any of these reasons
1) youre exaggerating we haven't hear him name drop at all for the past week... hes playing up to that and his full time job is working with celebrities , do you expect him to never mention his job? really? and has no one actually asked him?
2) he didn't do any sexual acts?
3) less vein than the rest who preen all day every day, michelle Jordan patsy chloe spend all day fake tanning doing their fake hair bits and make up and fake nails and clothes changes etc etc perez just plays up to the narcissistic role , he doesn't even shave his beard for a week that's how vein he isn't7
4) youre real agenda shines through you support an ex convict who threw beach in her boyfriends face, a seriously aggressive abusive argumentative bully
5) everyone does that Hopkins especially and nadia....theres 12 odd people at one stage its pretty chaotic and his brain moves at much quicker speeds
6) he doesn't sulk in corners, nor does he go looking to hurt people like bully Hopkins
7)big deal he poked his tongue out...callum and Jordan spit in each others mouths...Hopkins laughs AT and mocks peoples bodies, their parenting skills, shes even called him a bad father and threatened him with violence and to poison his drinks too....the odd tongue waggle is relatively harmless
8)you've left him because hes gone against cami
9)it is the perez show , the others are lucky hes letting them play bit parts
10)you've crossed the line there mate

thanks for at least giving reasons. all of which Ive dismantled one by one. whats your real reason for this perez hate? is it simply because hes gone against evil abusive bully cami? or is there more to it?
Old 28-01-2015, 02:57 PM #11
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Oh yes he is and oh yes I do.
back it up
Old 28-01-2015, 02:57 PM #12
I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):

I can give a million and one reasons on why he is hated before he entered the house and while he entered the house
Denver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-01-2015, 02:59 PM #13
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamski94 View Post
I can give a million and one reasons on why he is hated before he entered the house and while he entered the house
go on then, why is he allegedly hated in there?
Old 28-01-2015, 03:01 PM #14
I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):

Quote:
go on then, why is he allegedly hated in there?
As the housemates say he is fake and goads them all the time
Denver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-01-2015, 03:06 PM #15

Quote:
back it up
I consulted a Haitian Vodou witch doctor late last night on Skype. Who confirmed that according to his sources, Perez was indeed born from the womb of a hate demon. I have arranged for an exorcism to be performed as soon as Perez leaves the BB house.

Salman Rushdie

Last edited by Jack The Cat; 28-01-2015 at 03:07 PM.
Old 28-01-2015, 03:08 PM #16

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
NO ONE who has left has listed any of these reasons
1) youre exaggerating we haven't hear him name drop at all for the past week... hes playing up to that and his full time job is working with celebrities , do you expect him to never mention his job? really? and has no one actually asked him?
2) he didn't do any sexual acts?
3) less vein than the rest who preen all day every day, michelle Jordan patsy chloe spend all day fake tanning doing their fake hair bits and make up and fake nails and clothes changes etc etc perez just plays up to the narcissistic role , he doesn't even shave his beard for a week that's how vein he isn't7
4) youre real agenda shines through you support an ex convict who threw beach in her boyfriends face, a seriously aggressive abusive argumentative bully
5) everyone does that Hopkins especially and nadia....theres 12 odd people at one stage its pretty chaotic and his brain moves at much quicker speeds
6) he doesn't sulk in corners, nor does he go looking to hurt people like bully Hopkins
7)big deal he poked his tongue out...callum and Jordan spit in each others mouths...Hopkins laughs AT and mocks peoples bodies, their parenting skills, shes even called him a bad father and threatened him with violence and to poison his drinks too....the odd tongue waggle is relatively harmless
8)you've left him because hes gone against cami
9)it is the perez show , the others are lucky hes letting them play bit parts
10)you've crossed the line there mate

thanks for at least giving reasons. all of which Ive dismantled one by one. whats your real reason for this perez hate? is it simply because hes gone against evil abusive bully cami? or is there more to it?
You asked for reasons and I stand by them. BY THE WAY I had turned on Perez even before he went against Cami. Michelle is still my favourite housemate by the way. You think what you want the truth. In my eyes the reasons are valid and I am sure that many posters will agree with one or all of them. By the way were you not WATCHING the night he was masturbating and rubbing against the windows in the garden??????? And what I said in my last point is my honest opinion. He is not a good example as a father.
Old 28-01-2015, 03:15 PM #17
User banned

User banned

Quote:
I consulted a Haitian Vodou witch doctor late last night on Skype. Who confirmed that according to his sources, Perez was indeed born from the womb of a hate demon. I have arranged for an exorcism to be performed as soon as Perez leaves the BB house.
imagine if you tried to be sincere for one moment one brave day in the future, how scary would that be? all those people judging the real you
Old 28-01-2015, 03:15 PM #18
User banned

User banned

Quote:
You asked for reasons and I stand by them. BY THE WAY I had turned on Perez even before he went against Cami. Michelle is still my favourite housemate by the way. You think what you want the truth. In my eyes the reasons are valid and I am sure that many posters will agree with one or all of them. By the way were you not WATCHING the night he was masturbating and rubbing against the windows in the garden??????? And what I said in my last point is my honest opinion. He is not a good example as a father.
I countered each and every wrong point you made, now you've quit?
Old 28-01-2015, 03:18 PM #19

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BB16: Nick

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BB16: Nick

You cannot say people who dislike Perez are sheep when we could say the exact same thing about all Perez fans. Ugh, all Perez fans are all a herd of sheep blah blah blah...

Quote:
Reasons I hate Perez

Agree with all of this.

Although I don't hate him, just dislike him.
Jamesy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-01-2015, 03:20 PM #20

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I countered each and every wrong point you made, now you've quit?
Truth you are goading posters and I think that might be slightly against the rules. I named my reasons. As expected you countered them all. I stand by my reasons, there has been evidence of these on the highlights shows. Many others either agree with them or have other reasons. I have NOT quit anything
Old 28-01-2015, 03:23 PM #21

Quote:
imagine if you tried to be sincere for one moment one brave day in the future, how scary would that be? all those people judging the real you

Nooooo, not all those anonymous internet forum members, judging the real me.

Salman Rushdie
Old 28-01-2015, 03:23 PM #22

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
CBB20: Sarah Harding

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
CBB20: Sarah Harding

Quote:
Truth you are goading posters and I think that might be slightly against the rules. I named my reasons. As expected you countered them all. I stand by my reasons, there has been evidence of these on the highlights shows. Many others either agree with them or have other reasons. I have NOT quit anything
Stormy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-01-2015, 03:24 PM #23
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Nooooo, not all those anonymous internet forum members, judging the real me.
I realise you needn't be so afraid of being sincere
Old 28-01-2015, 03:25 PM #24
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

I think the hate comes from his outside persona. He's the most famous troll in the world. Well known for his controversy. But he's used to it.
Old 28-01-2015, 03:38 PM #25
Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Selective reading at its finest

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags