Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 19-02-2015, 06:54 PM #1

Default Jewish man in Paris walks past muslims who Spat on him

He had head kippah
on. It was filmed
The chap was just Live On Ch4HDNews
the very last item of their news
he seems a fair bloke

Some Muslims in Paris
are very wrong to spit on him

It was in the Papers last week

Last edited by arista; 19-02-2015 at 06:55 PM.
arista is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-02-2015, 06:59 PM #2
You know my methods

You know my methods

I walked down a road after a West Ham Millwall game and some Bushwhacker threw a house brick at me that missed me by a millimetre

People are ill educated at the edges

Luckily we caught him and kicked the f uck out of him and his tart mate

but I do not condone violence
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-02-2015, 07:15 PM #3

Favourites:
BB18: Raph
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton

Favourites:

Yes, I saw it.
Shouting "viva Palestine" as well.
Ruddy disgrace.
smudgie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-02-2015, 08:10 PM #4
iconic

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
BB19: Lewis F
iconic

Favourites (more):

Very racist and disgusting, hope he gets some kind of telling-off for that. Vile.

Favourite housemates
if a series is excluded, then I haven't watched it or don't currently have a favourite.
Spoiler:

Favourite housemates (BBUK)
BB18: Chanelle
BB17: Jayne
BB16: Joel
BB15: Ashleigh
BB14: Gina
BB8: Charley
BB7: Nikki
BB6: Makosi

Last edited by JoshBB; 19-02-2015 at 08:10 PM.
JoshBB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-02-2015, 08:32 PM #5
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Vile behaviour.

Quote:
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you. - Don Marquis
GiRTh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-02-2015, 09:18 PM #6

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):

Wankers.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-02-2015, 12:06 AM #7
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

To me this is worse than the Chelsea fans in France. ( not making light of that incident at all)
Old 20-02-2015, 07:06 AM #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
To me this is worse than the Chelsea fans in France. ( not making light of that incident at all)
Yes Spitting on him
was nasty

Video on this link
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...sh-man-5175217

Last edited by arista; 20-02-2015 at 07:10 AM.
arista is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-02-2015, 07:27 AM #9

It is vile and I genuinely do not not understand this wave of Antisemitism which is plaguing the world. It is wrong, sickening, dangerous, and seriously needs addressing.

This revolting act, however, is the harbinger of worse things to come, and further confirmation of what I said in another post on another thread (which caused such an illogical back-lash); that unfettered immigration into the UK of Muslims - especially without exhaustive screening - was not only ludicrous and dangerous in light of IS, but would also eventually result in violence erupting on our streets between the Sunni and Shia factions of Islam themselves as well as by Muslim extremists against us.

Poor Lee Rigby, the harassed passers by in London, the murders and maiming in the Danish 'Lars Vilks' shootings, the October 2014 terror attacks in Ottawa and Montreal, the Sydney hostage atrocity, the Charlie Hebdo executions and this offensive act on the streets of Paris, and a thousand other incidents of unprovoked attacks by some Muslims in other democratic countries of the world, just proves my point; that secreted among the mass of Muslim immigrants into Western democracies, and even among Muslim's born in such countries, are many extremists and IS sympathisers.

And my point was - and is - that none of these 'Muslims' respect the laws or indegenous populations of the western democracies which have welcomed them or their parents in, and have no hesitation in carrying out such atrocities as a result.

Which is why I said - and say - that when our idiotic immigration policies have sufficiently swelled their numbers, fighting between Sunni's and Shia's is inevitable -- it is in their blood -- and, as the examples above illustrate, they are no respecters of 'Foreign' laws or customs, and will not shirk from fighting their sectarian wars on our streets (as they will not shirk from killing us).

When we allow their immigration we also import their personal radical lunacy - something which is visibly harming us now, but will also ultimately destroy us, if we do not reverse our current banal 'Open Door' immigration policy.

Last edited by kirklancaster; 20-02-2015 at 07:28 AM.
kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-02-2015, 07:44 AM #10

Disgusting
Josy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-02-2015, 08:37 AM #11

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Julian Clary
BB13: Luke A

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Julian Clary
BB13: Luke A

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post
It is vile and I genuinely do not not understand this wave of Antisemitism which is plaguing the world. It is wrong, sickening, dangerous, and seriously needs addressing.

This revolting act, however, is the harbinger of worse things to come, and further confirmation of what I said in another post on another thread (which caused such an illogical back-lash); that unfettered immigration into the UK of Muslims - especially without exhaustive screening - was not only ludicrous and dangerous in light of IS, but would also eventually result in violence erupting on our streets between the Sunni and Shia factions of Islam themselves as well as by Muslim extremists against us.

Poor Lee Rigby, the harassed passers by in London, the murders and maiming in the Danish 'Lars Vilks' shootings, the October 2014 terror attacks in Ottawa and Montreal, the Sydney hostage atrocity, the Charlie Hebdo executions and this offensive act on the streets of Paris, and a thousand other incidents of unprovoked attacks by some Muslims in other democratic countries of the world, just proves my point; that secreted among the mass of Muslim immigrants into Western democracies, and even among Muslim's born in such countries, are many extremists and IS sympathisers.

And my point was - and is - that none of these 'Muslims' respect the laws or indegenous populations of the western democracies which have welcomed them or their parents in, and have no hesitation in carrying out such atrocities as a result.

Which is why I said - and say - that when our idiotic immigration policies have sufficiently swelled their numbers, fighting between Sunni's and Shia's is inevitable -- it is in their blood -- and, as the examples above illustrate, they are no respecters of 'Foreign' laws or customs, and will not shirk from fighting their sectarian wars on our streets (as they will not shirk from killing us).

When we allow their immigration we also import their personal radical lunacy - something which is visibly harming us now, but will also ultimately destroy us, if we do not reverse our current banal 'Open Door' immigration policy.
Good Post Kirk.................
Old 20-02-2015, 11:05 AM #12

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:

I see your point Kirk, however most of these atrocities are at the hands of home grown Muslims that have been radicalised, ones that were born and bred in the Country they commit these acts in.
Perhaps it will be a start if we stop the flow of immigration, not just of Muslims though.
I really don't know where the answer lays, I just know it has to be stopped.
smudgie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-02-2015, 11:09 AM #13
iconic

Favourites (more):
iconic

Favourites (more):

Quote:

I just wanted to say that there has been much bigger issues with islamaphobia recently rather than anti-semitism - though I do not doubt that both could exist. The israeli bombing of Palestine isn't doing wonders, we need to stop arming them. We have a crisis of our own and can't afford to fuel further bloodshed.

Favourite housemates
if a series is excluded, then I haven't watched it or don't currently have a favourite.
Spoiler:

Favourite housemates (BBUK)
BB18: Chanelle
BB16: Joel
BB15: Ashleigh
BB14: Gina
BB8: Charley
BB7: Nikki
BB6: Makosi

JoshBB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-02-2015, 08:21 PM #14

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by arista View Post
Yes Spitting on him
was nasty
Is there a reason you post like this? Why do you insist on posting in multiple rows?
letmein is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-02-2015, 08:28 PM #15
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshBB View Post
I just wanted to say that there has been much bigger issues with islamaphobia recently rather than anti-semitism - though I do not doubt that both could exist. The israeli bombing of Palestine isn't doing wonders, we need to stop arming them. We have a crisis of our own and can't afford to fuel further bloodshed.

What has Israeli action in Palestine got to do with a Jew being spat at? Or with the anti-Semitism that's prevalent in Europe right now? Nothing. That man is not Israeli. Sanctioning anti-Semitism because you don't agree with the Israeli stance is just the same as blaming all Muslims for atrocities carried out by Muslim terrorists.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-02-2015, 09:16 PM #16
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
Tbf they're both bad incidences, I mean what was bad about those select few Chelsea fans was that they give this country a bad name, and other Football fans a bad name too.

But personally if anyone spat at me on purpose I would kick the **** out of them and I'm not the most violent person in the world.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-02-2015, 09:24 PM #17

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudgie View Post
I see your point Kirk, however most of these atrocities are at the hands of home grown Muslims that have been radicalised, ones that were born and bred in the Country they commit these acts in.
Perhaps it will be a start if we stop the flow of immigration, not just of Muslims though.
I really don't know where the answer lays, I just know it has to be stopped.
The reason why some of our homegrown Muslims are growing up to be sympathizers imo is down to Immigration (but I don't mean it in the way that most people view it) I believe that when Labour started the open door Policy back in 1997 that they implemented it all wrong, I lived in Birmingham for 11 years and every area was a no go zone for at least one ethnic group, if we live in a multicultural society there shouldn't still be white areas, black areas, asian areas, Muslim areas, Christian areas, Bangladeshi areas, English areas, and so on and so on.

It's gonna probably take a whole generation to fix that problem, but it does need to start soon as I think it's breeding racism, and Religious intolerance.

KRO!

Last edited by Mystic Mock; 20-02-2015 at 09:24 PM.
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-02-2015, 12:59 AM #18

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Very true
Old 21-02-2015, 01:04 AM #19

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshBB View Post
The actions of one country does'nt excuse the hatred of a whole religious group.
Old 06-03-2015, 12:38 PM #20
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

Seems we have the same problem :/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...openhagen.html
MTVN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 12:47 PM #21
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

I don't wear a Star of David anymore because of comments and insults, not that I've ever been spat at. On the upside, it does make a lot more decent people voice their concerns and opposition. Sadly there will always be bigots. If they weren't hating Jews, they'd be hating someone else.
Old 06-03-2015, 12:48 PM #22
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
I don't wear a Star of David anymore because of comments and insults, not that I've ever been spat at. On the upside, it does make a lot more decent people voice their concerns and opposition. Sadly there will always be bigots. If they weren't hating Jews, they'd be hating someone else.
Really? I'm genuinely shocked by that, I had no idea that this sort of thing went on towards Jewish people

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 12:56 PM #23
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Really? I'm genuinely shocked by that, I had no idea that this sort of thing went on towards Jewish people
Yeah... but f u c k 'em frankly. Everyone's a minority in some way and there'll always be a knucklehead who hates you for some reason.
Old 06-03-2015, 01:21 PM #24
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

I was just thinking that, in every city there's some bonehead who blurts out crap I wouldn't judge the whole of Europe on it :/

Last edited by Kizzy; 06-03-2015 at 01:22 PM.
Kizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 01:30 PM #25
You know my methods

You know my methods

Try walking round the East End of Glasgow with a Rangers scarf on and see how you go..
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
jewish, man, muslims, paris, past, spat, walks