Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB16 Big Brother 16 aka Big Brother: Timebomb started 12th May 2015, and was won by Chloe Wilburn. Discuss the housemates and show in this forum.

Old 28-05-2015, 10:26 PM #1

Default Is Cristian creating the wrong impression? vid

http://bigbrother.channel5.com/day-1...ong-impression
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-05-2015, 10:28 PM #2

Whatever impression he makes i won't like him - there's something about him i really don't like at all
hijaxers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-05-2015, 10:33 PM #3

Sarah seems very pre occupied with Cristian ,I noticed Harriet the mouth said very little .
Old 28-05-2015, 10:35 PM #4

Vile narcissist.
Hofman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-05-2015, 10:58 PM #5

The girls, including Sarah and Harriet don't fancy him: they all agree he's good looking but has no personality - an important trait in men for women, and that his vanity is cringeworthy
alex_front2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-05-2015, 11:17 PM #6
Against All Odds

Favourites (more):
BB17: Chelsea
I'maCeleb2015: Jorgie Porter

Against All Odds

Favourites (more):

Just lol at how much attention Mr Steal You Girls commands from the girls

Sarah "He Is the most attractive guy in here" then proceeds to write an essay about how good looking he is

Sarah should be kept so Danny can see MR STEAL YOUR GIRL in the flesh at work

Sig stretching forum, fix it.
Legend killer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-05-2015, 11:18 PM #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_front2 View Post
The girls, including Sarah and Harriet don't fancy him: they all agree he's good looking but has no personality - an important trait in men for women, and that his vanity is cringeworthy
I find that describes Danny more than Cristian imho
Old 28-05-2015, 11:19 PM #8
Against All Odds

Favourites (more):

Against All Odds

Favourites (more):

Sarah licking her lips whilst looking at him out the window just lol it's a ****ing honour to see Mr Steal Your Girl in action

Sig stretching forum, fix it.
Legend killer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-05-2015, 11:29 PM #9

Sarah certainly has a huge chip on her shoulder with regards to Cristian. Just leave the poor boy alone. Maybe if they actually took the time to sit down and speak to him then he has got a very interesting background which I bet they haven't even bothered to find out.

Last edited by Trasadkel1; 29-05-2015 at 12:34 AM.
Trasadkel1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-05-2015, 11:32 PM #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinp5 View Post
I find that describes Danny more than Cristian imho
Exactly. Bet when Sarah discovers what Danny has been saying behind her back about their "romance" she wouldn't be so keen.
Old 29-05-2015, 04:15 AM #11
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Sarah has a crush on him for sure. he can't stop talking about him.
Old 29-05-2015, 04:17 AM #12
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Sarah seems very pre occupied with Cristian ,I noticed Harriet the mouth said very little .
She has a thing for him.
Old 29-05-2015, 04:18 AM #13
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Old 29-05-2015, 04:29 AM #14

It's official Cristian lacks a personality, is vain and a " cringebag " and thus basically unsexy.

Some of you may desperately try and project the "Mr Steal Your Girl" tag, it more like "Mr Steal Your Girl's fake tan".
Old 29-05-2015, 04:32 AM #15
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
It's official Cristian lacks a personality, is vain and a " cringebag " and thus basically unsexy.

Some of you may desperately try and project the "Mr Steal Your Girl" tag, it more like "Mr Steal Your Girl's fake tan".
He's a nice guy and at least never bitches or backstabs anyone, like that lot do. He has been nothing but nice to everyone, but all they do is bitch about him. But he will have the last laugh.
Old 29-05-2015, 06:10 AM #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
He's a nice guy and at least never bitches or backstabs anyone, like that lot do. He has been nothing but nice to everyone, but all they do is bitch about him. But he will have the last laugh.
I never said he was a bad boy (far too uncharismatic) or a nasty person. A person can be pleasant and still be dull e.g. Andrew BB11(lovely lad, sweet, intellligent but had the charisma of wet linen) is to whom I would compare Cristian aka Matthew.

Whether you like it or not, Cristian was judged a cringey uncharismatic vain unsexy dullard by the girls and not a single one defended him. The main problem with Cristian is he can't live up to his so called looks. You could see him in a bar and think he's hot, but when you encounter him, there would so not be personality. You can't use 'she secretly fancies him' tag on Harriet, Chloe or the twins: they don't. Even Chloe who is "nice" and fence sitter personified agreed that he was dull. Chloe. The twins have no beef with him, one even dated Cristiano Ronaldo (who is almost as vain as Cristian, better looking you could argue and successful), so Cristian is hardly out of her league.

But the proof that Cristian is a persoanlity vacuum is the fact that
  • Jade and the twins agree on his boring personality
  • war mongering, argumentative belligerent harpy Harriet could not argue.

Last edited by alex_front2; 29-05-2015 at 06:28 AM.
Old 29-05-2015, 06:18 AM #17

Favourites (more):
BB16: Joel
CBB14: Frenchy

Favourites (more):
BB16: Joel
CBB14: Frenchy

He make absolutely no impression, an equal to Danny in the dullness stakes.
BENDERBOY is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-05-2015, 06:51 AM #18

Basically Cristian has it all going for him. He has the looks, he is a competition swimmer, highly intelligent with a place at UCL(one of the top university's in the country if not the world). Just because he isn't a rowdy in your face buffoon who goes around trying to pull the first girl he sees in there (Danny) then they don't like it. It's more a case of tall poppy syndrome, Sarah cannot stop talking about the guy and that he is exactly what she would go for, why does he get to her so much....hmmmm. As for Jade's comment about him winking at her , does she forget that the other night she was practically molesting him but he pied her off. This is what irks them.

If they knew that Cristian was popular outside and he gave them any kind of come on what's the betting it would be another matter. Have they ever for once thought that it might be them and their personalities that are nasty and he just doesn't fancy them and sees a nasty streak in them. All they do is sit in their coven picking on people.
Old 29-05-2015, 07:00 AM #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trasadkel1 View Post
Basically Cristian has it all going for him. He has the looks, he is a competition swimmer, highly intelligent with a place at UCL(one of the top university's in the country if not the world). Just because he isn't a rowdy in your face buffoon who goes around trying to pull the first girl he sees in there (Danny) then they don't like it. It's more a case of tall poppy syndrome, Sarah cannot stop talking about the guy and that he is exactly what she would go for, why does he get to her so much....hmmmm. As for Jade's comment about him winking at her , does she forget that the other night she was practically molesting him but he pied her off. This is what irks them.

If they knew that Cristian was popular outside and he gave them any kind of come on what's the betting it would be another matter. Have they ever for once thought that it might be them and their personalities that are nasty and he just doesn't fancy them and sees a nasty streak in them. All they do is sit in their coven picking on people.
He might have the looks (debatable) sporting prowess and intelligence but I am afraid he has no persoanlity and that's the kicker so he does NOT have it all at all. He even got dumped by that brunette off Hollyoaks who is constantly linked to men. Ouch.

As for your insinuation that the girls are envious of him. Really, really? ! I guess folk got bored of the all girls are jealous of the prettier girls so the all girls are jealous of called call pretty boys mantra was bound to take off.

Face it girld, ladies and gay men, your Cristian is an unrepentant bore, again even Chloe finds him boring.
Old 29-05-2015, 07:17 AM #20

Quote:
He might have the looks (debatable) sporting prowess and intelligence but I am afraid he has no persoanlity and that's the kicker so he does NOT have it all at all. He even got dumped by that brunette off Hollyoaks who is constantly linked to men. Ouch.

As for your insinuation that the girls are envious of him. Really, really? ! I guess folk got bored of the all girls are jealous of the prettier girls so the all girls are jealous of called call pretty boys mantra was bound to take off.

Face it girld, ladies and gay men, your Cristian is an unrepentant bore, again even Chloe finds him boring.
Where do you base your opinion that he had no personality. From the clips on the website he looks to be having fun. Just because he is not getting drunk and draping himself over the first girl he sees doesn't mean he has no personality. Depends what you class as a personality I suppose. I love that Cristian finds the positive in everything in there unlike the large majority which is lovely trait to have. The fact that when all others were moaning about their noms and he was in the diary room chuffed he had only got 2 said a lot for me. He has more personality in his little finger than the likes of Danny. Who said he got dumped by her, he said that he couldn't afford to keep up the lifestyle she wanted, very honest and sensible in my opinion.

Unfortunately , because of his looks, people instantly wanted to dislike him, which was proved by him being the most hated in the polls on the first couple of days. He has since proved that there is a lot more to him hence why he is fast gaining a lot of support.

Last edited by Trasadkel1; 29-05-2015 at 07:18 AM.
Old 29-05-2015, 07:29 AM #21

I never said he has to be drunk or drape himself over a lass. Joel and Keiran do neither and are way way way more charismatic than him.

Comparing his personality to Danny? You might as well compare it to Chloe's. They are all equally as tedious. Even Jade and twins agree On his personality.

Compare his persoanlity to Nick, Joel and Kieran who at least have the ability to be witty and have 1 liners. The reality is Cristian's popularity is based on his looks but of course no woman ever wants to admit this without looking shallow and inane.

Cristian and his so called looks and less than stella persoanlity is like going to bed with a good looking guy and discovering he has the penis the size of a gold fish.

What is telling is Cristian has gravitated towards Nick and is more in the Nick/Jack/Joel group. When Nick is around, The Vain Rapper looks half envious half admirably at Nick's ability to be talk to everyone and be funny. Cristian has the looks (if you like that sort of thing) but Nick has the personality. There's a clip of Cristian with Nick, Jade and Joel and he looks at Nick, not in a gay way, but in an admiring bromance kind of a way imo. I've noticed this as I like Nick at iits's pissing me off that Cristian is now spending more time with him whereas cristian previously with Danny, Kieran, Sarah and twins.

Last edited by alex_front2; 29-05-2015 at 07:42 AM.
Old 29-05-2015, 07:33 AM #22

Quote:
Sarah certainly has a huge chip on her shoulder with regards to Cristian. Just leave the poor boy alone. Maybe if they actually took the time to sit down and speak to him then he has got a very interesting background which I bet they haven't even bothered to find out.
But that's the thing, they may have arguments at times but they do take the time to sit and speak to each other. She actually talks to him more than she does with Danny. Why do you think they didn't nominate each other? and they could have since they had two massive arguments that same week.
Maria26 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-05-2015, 08:51 AM #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria26 View Post
But that's the thing, they may have arguments at times but they do take the time to sit and speak to each other. She actually talks to him more than she does with Danny. Why do you think they didn't nominate each other? and they could have since they had two massive arguments that same week.
I still maintain that Sarah fancies Cristian so much but she has backed herself into a corner with Danny and knows that she cannot go there as it will come across badly so she keeps trying to convince herself and anyone that will listen that he is not right for her etc. We have had all the excuses, he is too young, no personality etc etc so why not just leave him alone. Why does she keep picking at him. Thought it was v telling after their argument about the money that her come back was something along the lines of you are too young for me. I thought it was a weird thing to say at that moment. In the latest clip she is criticising him whilst her eyes are almost out on stalks watching him.
Old 29-05-2015, 10:07 AM #24
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

I get the feeling that Sarah and Cristian like each other a lit. He does have a personality. He's just a bit shy.
Old 29-05-2015, 10:17 AM #25

Quote:
I still maintain that Sarah fancies Cristian so much but she has backed herself into a corner with Danny and knows that she cannot go there as it will come across badly so she keeps trying to convince herself and anyone that will listen that he is not right for her etc. We have had all the excuses, he is too young, no personality etc etc so why not just leave him alone. Why does she keep picking at him. Thought it was v telling after their argument about the money that her come back was something along the lines of you are too young for me. I thought it was a weird thing to say at that moment. In the latest clip she is criticising him whilst her eyes are almost out on stalks watching him.
I think you are overexaggerating. She might fancy him a little bit but that's just it.
Maria26 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
creating, cristian, impression, vid, wrong