Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB16 Big Brother 16 aka Big Brother: Timebomb started 12th May 2015, and was won by Chloe Wilburn. Discuss the housemates and show in this forum.

Old 30-06-2015, 10:03 PM #1

Default Apart from the splash

What specifically did he do to Brian to antagonize him?

The only thing I can recall is him continually asking Brian to clarify the lies he was spreading about him.
ItWasJustBanter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-06-2015, 10:05 PM #2
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItWasJustBanter View Post

The only thing I can recall is him continually asking Brian to clarify the lies he was spreading about him.
Its beginning to seem that this was the actual problem He should just allow endless lies to be spread...

Not one other can clarify that this is not the case. Noone has ANY examples or anything.

Hell he is even getting the blame for Helen calling Brian what she did, despite him actually telling her to calm down and being rather vocal about her going too far with that
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-06-2015, 10:05 PM #3

Not one of them can give him an actual answer
Josy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-06-2015, 10:06 PM #4

Thats a stupid defence to insist on people pinpointing exact moments and words when its clear to everybody with a brain that it was persistant pestering and refusing to let Brian say a word without being harassed to explain in detail every reason behind his words.
They are the actions of an emotional Bully and its exactly what he is doing now to anybody that suggests he is in the wrong.

Last edited by billy123; 30-06-2015 at 10:07 PM.
billy123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-06-2015, 10:07 PM #5

If it was persistant it should be easy enough to give us an example.
Old 30-06-2015, 10:08 PM #6
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobnot View Post
Thats a stupid defence to insist on people pinpointing exact moments and words when its clear to everybody with a brain that it was persistant pestering and refusing to let Brian say a word without being harassed to explain in detail every reason behind his words.
They are the actions of an emotional Bully.
The only time we ever saw Marc go in on Brian..was when Brian accused him of something? Or is he expected to just take it all as its coming from a 'legend'? Seems that way.

Even the housemates have said Brian gave as good as he got. But still insist Mark was the only bad one?
Quote:
Quote:
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Old 30-06-2015, 10:11 PM #7

Quote:
If it was persistant it should be easy enough to give us an example.
Aww how cute you are trying to do the same as your hero. Nobody needs to explain their reasoning if they dont want to.
A good example of what he does is when they nominated Jade and Brian expressed how unhappy he was with the decision and Marc and Helen refused to let it go until Brian had got upset.
Old 30-06-2015, 10:13 PM #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobnot View Post
Aww how cute you are trying to do the same as your hero. Nobody needs to explain their reasoning if they dont want to.
A good example of what he does is when they nominated Jade and Brian expressed how unhappy he was with the decision and Marc and Helen refused to let it go until Brian had got upset.
Who nominated Jade again? It wasn't Marc.

Brian LIED about the decision, even Jade told him he was wrong and he wouldn't let it go.
Old 30-06-2015, 10:14 PM #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
The only time we ever saw Marc go in on Brian..was when Brian accused him of something? Or is he expected to just take it all as its coming from a 'legend'? Seems that way.

Even the housemates have said Brian gave as good as he got. But still insist Mark was the only bad one?
I agree Brian started it But the absolute relentless nature from the pair of them was uncomfortable and was harassing they arent the actions of adults they are the actions of tossers that went out to deliberately upset someone for daring to disagree with them.
In my opinion of course.

edit: Why nobody in the house seems capable of explaining that to him i dont know. The must be more intimidated by him than we know.

Last edited by billy123; 30-06-2015 at 10:17 PM.
Old 30-06-2015, 10:27 PM #10
0_o

0_o

I really feel Brian actually looked for arguments with them a lot of the time. I think his problem was with Helen, and he did not like that Helen had one person on her side (2 people including Harry, but Harry/Helen friendship has been cut)

I don't believe they 'tagteamed' Brian, because it was usually him and Helen arguing first, then Brian would bring Marc into it, then complain that they were both at him? Why involve Marc in that case then.

The only sympathy I have with Brian in this whole thing is that Helen took it way too far, and there is no denying that.

However, had she not gone that far in that one argument...I do think Brian would have left with egg on his face and a massive loss of popularity. He was actually lucky that he had an (a good) excuse to leave as his plan/obsession (I cannot decide if he planned to take on Helen all along or if the obsession just took over) was becoming more and more transparent. Even on here there were a load of people turning on him, but how HE behaved seemed to be completely erased from history the moment murder slash rapist crossed Helens vile lips.
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vicky.; 30-06-2015 at 10:28 PM.
Old 30-06-2015, 10:35 PM #11

Quote:

Exactly, and that's when Brian would fly off the handle.

He couldn't take being called out and didn't have the brain power to cover his shady behaviour.

People feel sorry for Brian not because he was bullied but for being retarded.

Run Forrest Run
Old 30-06-2015, 10:49 PM #12

So many Marc haters keep mentioning 'persistent' antagonization.

One example is all I'm looking for. Should be simple, right?
Old 30-06-2015, 11:04 PM #13

Quote:
So many Marc haters keep mentioning 'persistent' antagonization.

One example is all I'm looking for. Should be simple, right?
Dont be calling other members haters.
Old 30-06-2015, 11:13 PM #14

Quote:
Who nominated Jade again? It wasn't Marc.

Brian LIED about the decision, even Jade told him he was wrong and he wouldn't let it go.
Actually it was Marc. Sure Helen and Nikki suggested it (probably influenced by his "banter" (or was it gossiping?) about how she's polyamorous).

If he had joined Brian and said "I don't want to nominate Jade" they'd have to come up with someone else. In fact they have previously agree to put (I think it was) Danny up.

But rather than doing that he said "I can't win, so I'll just agree with what ever they decide" - he has never before, and never since relented that easily, meaning he did want to put her up.

Even worse, after he did such a cop out of nominating Jade, he then spent all of tag nominations blaming people for cop out nominations.

Weird how he has no redeemable traits. Not a single one. Simply horrible person.
mimosveta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-06-2015, 11:19 PM #15
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosveta View Post
Actually it was Marc. Sure Helen and Nikki suggested it (probably influenced by his "banter" (or was it gossiping?) about how she's polyamorous).

If he had joined Brian and said "I don't want to nominate Jade" they'd have to come up with someone else. In fact they have previously agree to put (I think it was) Danny up.

But rather than doing that he said "I can't win, so I'll just agree with what ever they decide" - he has never before, and never since relented that easily, meaning he did want to put her up.

Even worse, after he did such a cop out of nominating Jade, he then spent all of tag nominations blaming people for cop out nominations.

Weird how he has no redeemable traits. Not a single one. Simply horrible person.
I don't really buy this. Brian could have made as much of a fuss as he did about saving Danny. Instead he allowed it to happen. Then he felt guilty for allowing Jade to be up, so blamed Marc.

Marc specifically said he wasn't getting involved in the nomination at all as he couldn't do right for doing wrong, and this was before any names were even mentioned. Something that has been proven. He actually cannot do anything right in that house....also Brian had chose Sam...so for Marc to go against the Jade thing, he would have had to go Sam.

Had he said AFTER they said Jade that he wouldn't vote..then I could take it that he chose to do it.

However Brian would still have had the option of being as passionate about his bird as he was about a guy who he had never met (at that time...)
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vicky.; 30-06-2015 at 11:20 PM.
Old 30-06-2015, 11:25 PM #16
User banned

User banned

marc insulted people from the minute he walked with comments like std in then spent the next few weeks arguing pretending he hadn't said anything and demanding everyone quote back word for word everything hed said for weeks. when Helen called brian as looking like a rapist psycho murderer , marc said nothing to say that was wrong he simply supported Helen and joined in the insults.
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-06-2015, 11:26 PM #17
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
marc insulted people from the minute he walked with comments like std in then spent the next few weeks arguing pretending he hadn't said anything and demanding everyone quote back word for word everything hed said for weeks. when Helen called brian as looking like a rapist psycho murderer , marc said nothing to say that was wrong he simply supported Helen and joined in the insults.
No he didn't? Not about the insults, but about denying he said anything.

Also Marc told Helen to calm down...why should Marc be expected to control what comes out of Helens mouth anyway?
Quote:
Quote:

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
marc, splash