Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB16 Big Brother 16 aka Big Brother: Timebomb started 12th May 2015, and was won by Chloe Wilburn. Discuss the housemates and show in this forum.

Old 30-06-2015, 11:21 PM #1
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
Default The prods have a serious dilema

If they act now and remove Danny, the show looses a big character but if they don't and he flips and assaults Marc, I can see big time crap falling on them

I cant see Danny backing away now but Marc has his measure so he wont give up either.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-06-2015, 11:23 PM #2

I genuinely believe that Danny will hit Marc eventually.

They might just get away with it because there are only 2 weeks left. But how can the producers take the risk?
ThriceShy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-06-2015, 11:23 PM #3
0_o

0_o

If he assaults Marc, it will be justified by some too. Thats the scary thing

I do feel this is beyond a joke now though.

The producers will also be crapping themselves a bit incase Marc does retaliate at some point soon..I don't think he will. But the chance is there...
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-06-2015, 11:24 PM #4
0_o

0_o

And MY GOD imagine the reactions if it was Marc behaving the way Danny is.
Quote:
Quote:
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Old 30-06-2015, 11:26 PM #5

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis G
CBB22: Hardeep Singh Kohli

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis G
CBB22: Hardeep Singh Kohli

They ignored the clearly discriminatory remarks made about Eileen's age, so they'll probably continue with their usual double standards and ignore Danny's out of control behaviour
Clootie Dumpling is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-06-2015, 11:26 PM #6

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: David Potts
BB2023: Noky

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: David Potts

They'll just ride it out 'til Friday and Mark will be evicted. Problem solved!!!!

Maybe they'll have fisticuffs as Mark's about to walk up the stairs.........that would certainly make Marks intrusion slightly more worthwhile.
JTM45 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-06-2015, 11:41 PM #7

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
If they act now and remove Danny, the show looses a big character but if they don't and he flips and assaults Marc, I can see big time crap falling on them

I cant see Danny backing away now but Marc has his measure so he wont give up either.
He should be thrown out. Invading personal space is definitely against the rules he has had enough warnings. I don't like Marc and never will but Danny is a vicious gameplayer who is trying to big himself up as he tries to cruise towards the final. He needs to be shown the door
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-06-2015, 11:43 PM #8
0_o

0_o

If I was Marc (and I do not feel Marc is intimidated one bit mind, but that does not excuse Dannys repeated behaviour) I would go cry in the diary room saying I was scared to be around him and such and BB would have to do something about it. But I would play the game as much as I could in there
Quote:
Quote:
Old 30-06-2015, 11:48 PM #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
He should be thrown out. Invading personal space is definitely against the rules he has had enough warnings. I don't like Marc and never will but Danny is a vicious gameplayer who is trying to big himself up as he tries to cruise towards the final. He needs to be shown the door
Totally agree.
Trasadkel1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-06-2015, 11:49 PM #10

Favourites (more):
BB16: Jade
CBB15: Cami Li

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
If I was Marc (and I do not feel Marc is intimidated one bit mind, but that does not excuse Dannys repeated behaviour) I would go cry in the diary room saying I was scared to be around him and such and BB would have to do something about it. But I would play the game as much as I could in there
See I think Mark is quite clever. He's playing the long game. Yes, he could do that (and deal with the backlash) or he could just keep goading ( not hugely, just not backing down and not letting Danny win) knowing, as we do, that he will blow up and do something that will mean he has to be booted. He's not scared of him, so taking a punch would be worth it. I fully expect to see Marc get under his skin more in the next 2 weeks. He's playing this well, imo.
Old 30-06-2015, 11:50 PM #11
Like a boss.

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Megan McKenna
CBB16: Farrah Abraham
Like a boss.

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Megan McKenna
CBB16: Farrah Abraham

Danny needs to leave and join Bellend in receiving anger management treatment.
Old 30-06-2015, 11:52 PM #12
🌈 silly cow 🌈

🌈 silly cow 🌈

If they don't throw him out after he invaded his personal space YET AGAIN then I'm done
Jase. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-06-2015, 11:53 PM #13
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannah. View Post
See I think Mark is quite clever. He's playing the long game. Yes, he could do that (and deal with the backlash) or he could just keep goading ( not hugely, just not backing down and not letting Danny win) knowing, as we do, that he will blow up and do something that will mean he has to be booted. He's not scared of him, so taking a punch would be worth it. I fully expect to see Marc get under his skin more in the next 2 weeks. He's playing this well, imo.
This would be extremely clever. I really do not see how he is purposely getting under his skin though. Danny just seems to be at the point where he resents Marc for even existing.

People keep saying Marc is desperate to win. If that is the case, now would be the time to act. Getting Danny chucked out would possibly cancel the eviction this week...and his main contender for the crown is gone. He has good right to get him removed, and he could do it if he chose to...I'm sure he does know this...
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vicky.; 30-06-2015 at 11:53 PM.
Old 01-07-2015, 12:11 AM #14
oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

Quote:
This would be extremely clever. I really do not see how he is purposely getting under his skin though. Danny just seems to be at the point where he resents Marc for even existing.

People keep saying Marc is desperate to win. If that is the case, now would be the time to act. Getting Danny chucked out would possibly cancel the eviction this week...and his main contender for the crown is gone. He has good right to get him removed, and he could do it if he chose to...I'm sure he does know this...
I don't think Marc goes out of his way to piss Danny off, but when Danny instigates an argument Marc nearly always goads him and does that passive aggressive attitude thing which is what winds Danny up even more, and I think he knows full well what he's doing.

I'm pretty neutral on the whole thing between the pair of them and like them both (didn't like Danny initially but he's no longer the bore that he was so) but I do think his actions towards Marc have gone too far on too many occasions now. Marc isn't intimidated but fair is fair, if it were the other way round things would be very different. I think he should be given one final formal warning (was the one the other night even formal? I'm pretty sure it cut off before they said anything like that, sounded like a reprimanding to me) and informed that if he repeats the same behaviour again he'll be removed, which seems fair enough to me.

Problem is though if that were to happen he'd be very foolish to mention it to any other housemate cause if Marc got wind of it I think he would go out of his way to try and get him removed.
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 12:18 AM #15

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:

I know it's a bit far fetched, but I was kind of riffing with that, although I do think it's at least fairly close to the truth or Marc would have gone for the bait by now. Even just by not doing so he knows Danny is getting more aggo and will therefore keep getting annoyed for what will look like no reason
Old 01-07-2015, 12:23 AM #16

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Also just realised I didn't mention the second part of the post; I do genuinely think Marc is playing it with this. If he kicked off about Danny's actions that may get Danny booted but would without doubt put him in contention with Danny's fans, possibly ruining his chance of winning. However, by playing it cool and letting Danny dig his own grave he's (especially for him, considering the rest of his behaviour in there) being very controlled and imo, intelligent. Might be coincidental though, I concede.
Old 01-07-2015, 12:25 AM #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
if they act now and remove danny, the show looses a big character but if they don't and he flips and assaults marc, i can see big time crap falling on them

i cant see danny backing away now but marc has his measure so he wont give up either.
roflllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllll
fitz2k2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 12:28 AM #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitz2k2 View Post
roflllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllll
I was thinking the same to be honest.

Danny is one of the most boring, pointless housemates of all time. He did nothing really until the legends came in and told him how he was being perceived and since then he has just interfered in every argument happening in the house and basically destroyed a lot of the natural interaction that would have occured.
Old 01-07-2015, 12:29 AM #19
oh fack off

Favourites (more):

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

Also another point, I kind of think they wouldn't mind it if there were a fight. I mean they've tried everything, if anything's gonna get press attention and more viewers it's a physical fight

Is it quite sadistic for a tiny, tiny part of me to want Fight Night 3 to happen?
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 12:29 AM #20
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB19: Sian

its one thing to argue, its another thing to completely invade someone's space aggressively. On each occasion Danny has been a whisper away from actually being violent, and that can't be allowed to continue. It was a serious matter before and he probably should have been removed there and then. What made it worse this time was that he had co opted support from Cristian, that can't possibly be allowed and so he will be removed.
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 12:32 AM #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
its one thing to argue, its another thing to completely invade someone's space aggressively. On each occasion Danny has been a whisper away from actually being violent, and that can't be allowed to continue. It was a serious matter before and he probably should have been removed there and then. What made it worse this time was that he had co opted support from Cristian, that can't possibly be allowed and so he will be removed.
I think you are being kind to him.

He has been violent by throwing the sandwiches and he made very specific threats of violence by saying he would "slap" marc.

The fact he is still there shows how rigged this show is and how much is actually influenced by agents etc.
Old 01-07-2015, 01:17 AM #22

Favourites (more):
CBB16: James Hill
BB16: Marc

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
Wouldn't he have been removed by now if he was going to be though?

I mean, I agree with you, he should already have been removed for the threats to slap and glass him and the possible headbutt, and tonight should have been the final straw, but he's seemingly still there. Unless they do what they did with Aaron and turn round tomorrow and decide to remove him after all. I just don't see it, even though he should be.
glitterball is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 01:20 AM #23

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
Also another point, I kind of think they wouldn't mind it if there were a fight. I mean they've tried everything, if anything's gonna get press attention and more viewers it's a physical fight

Is it quite sadistic for a tiny, tiny part of me to want Fight Night 3 to happen?
I think you're right that they wouldn't mind a fight, except that it would reflect so badly on Endemol and Channel 5 as Danny's demonstrated violent tendencies several times so far and there's no excuse for him still being in the house.
glitterball is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 02:37 AM #24

I don't get why hes so angry with marc.

Marcs not really done anything bad, I can see some say hes annoying but not hatred enough to be attacked the way danny does.

danny is a prick
qwerty42 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 05:10 AM #25
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

I agree with many that Danny is boring, but in retrospect, he is forming part of a big storyline with Marc at the moment but sadly it cant go on as there is going to be a blood bath and a massive **** stream of aftermath, especially since Danny is the type to use a weapon if it kicks off because he wont get Marc with his scrawny little arms and BB will get the blame. Sadly as much as I love to see Marc rinsing him, he needs to be ejected as he is a prime dick and a danger to himself as well as others.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
dilema, prods, serious